Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! (4667 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by garripack: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2012
I Just wanted to know how many people are celebrating Nigeria @52 because i am in my office with my system and a plate of rice mixed with beans and fish just staring at my system because i have no reason to celebrate it and i have no money.

What about you are you cerebrating Nigeria @52?

Please leave your comment.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
I have reasons to celebrate, cos we are not in a civil war, that for me alone is a reason to open the next bottle. I already put the grill in order for some bbq.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
sure am celebrating with my generator because after 52 years steady electricity is still too much to ask

3 Likes

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by kevoh(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Few posts frontpage already, na wa o undecided !
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Daunashamed(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just finished watching the special parade ceremony,right now jamming song to celebrate our mother land,so proud to be a Nigerian men! Happy 52nd independence naija!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by ChideraFavour(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Okaaaaaaay! I even 4gt dt 2day is Nigeria's birthday sef,wht a mess? hahahahahahah!!!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by executinal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
garripack: I Just wanted to know how many people are celebrating Nigeria @52 because i am in my office with my system and a [size=18pt]plate of rice mixed with beans[/size] and fish just staring at my system because i have no reason to celebrate it and i have no money.

[size=16pt]Why rice and beans?? and not Garri and bean[/size] angry angry
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
YES I AM!

A BAG OF GARRI AND ONE POT OF OHA SOUP

THAT'S HOW I'M CELEBRATING!

Useless thread!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am celebrating with over 20hrs of power supply. Only thing ever enjoined from Nigeria
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Gentiejag(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
bbpreye: YES I AM!

A BAG OF GARRI AND ONE POT OF OHA SOUP

THAT'S HOW I'M CELEBRATING!

Useless thread!

O ti binu
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Dayhorlar: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Whether forward or backward, important thing is Nigeria is moving and not stagnant.Lol...on dat note, happy independence everyone.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
Yeap. Celebrating inside my office. Dont know as the holiday take concern me. 9ja aint all bad news though. The country only need someone who will fearlessly and with clear vision upset the status quo, cramp down on bad and corrupt politician, purnish offenders and breakers of law. 9ja need a leader with vision like Governor Fashola and fearless like SLS. All the same 9ja na fast growing economy and we must take advantage of the good sides while adding our quota to vote the right people. We can only hope and WORK for the best in our own little way.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by NosaHenry(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
I am celebrating because it's one of the commandments of my fore fathers. Love your country no matter what.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Yeah. And I'm with a girl. We doing the thang, celebrating independence, wink
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
We celebrated last night @ canton,MA with a lot of cake,bbq chicken and some spicy rice, I manage to eat 2 plates becos I am not so happy.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by killuminati(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
I dey MK dey smoke SK while stepping down with a cold bottle of HARP...

I for like go b beach today Ooo but my pocket no wey I for invite my b!tch, u knw... Hangout do some shi!t like hoochie coochie LOL

All join hapi indo...!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Freiburger(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
No, coz i Can't be celebrating the birthday of a man who became a fool at 40, with 52 he still fails to acknowledge he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
Did I hear celebrating, since saturday no light either full or half current, just sleeping since morrning
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by garripack: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
executinal:
[size=16pt]Why rice and beans?? and not Garri and bean[/size] angry angry

MY BROTHER NO VEX I DON PUT GARRI INSIDE THE BEANS LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by aare07(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
i dont have any reason to celebrate the day
on Independent Day, Policemen and their Cohort beaten me for
Unknow Offence.........In my mother Shop.

1 Like

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by IleIfe2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
No........What's there to celebrate about Nigeria?

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Adanyebe(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
f****K independence LYF GOEZ ON!!!!!

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Gentiejag:

O ti binu

Ogodogodo biantu!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by PRODUTIM1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hw long do we keep complainin abt d condition of d country? We inherited dis complains 4rm our parents,ar we stil goin 2 transfer it 2 our yet 2 born children.We nid prayers...Lets pray 4 d country pls.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by fiftynaira(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: Okaaaaaaay! I even 4gt dt 2day is Nigeria's birthday sef,wht a mess? hahahahahahah!!!
not birthday but independence day
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Freiburger(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
fiftynaira: not birthday but independence day
Who cares? angry
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by killuminati(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
PRODUTIM1: Hw long do we keep complainin abt d condition of d country? We inherited dis complains 4rm our parents,ar we stil goin 2 transfer it 2 our yet 2 born children.We nid prayers...Lets pray 4 d country pls.
bros we don pray sotey...
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Super1759: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I have reasons to celebrate, cos we are not in a civil war, that for me alone is a reason to open the next bottle. I already put the grill in order for some bbq.
shebi
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
I'm celebrating my Balance sheets. cool

Who's celebrating Nigeria? undecided I mean, I look outside my window and it looks like there's a curfew on or something?
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by UNLEASHED(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Celebrate? I laugh
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by subzero2(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
garripack: I Just wanted to know how many people are celebrating Nigeria @52 because i am in my office with my system and a plate of rice mixed with beans and fish just staring at my system because i have no reason to celebrate it and i have no money.

U'v jux said it all dat u hav no reason 2 celebrate it n u have no money. So jux watch us wit d money as we help u celebrate 9ja at 52.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by lightofjoy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
I celebrate Nigeria. Despite the ups and down, Nigeria is still standing. We are not at war, I have reasons to say thank you God for Nigeria.
Proudly Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Caused The Backwardness Of Ekiti State Despite Its Huge Human Resources / Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter / LASTMA: 50k Ticket And 10k Towing Vehicle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.