Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

The President's Gifts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President's Gifts (953 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Plots Of Land To Some Top Nollywood Stars / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President's Gifts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tomorrow is 1st October. I wonder the gift Mr. President has for us this time.

*Complete Subsidy Removal?
*Renaming a University or even a Secondary School? Lol.

Long Live 9ja
Long Live Mr. Presido
Long Live 9jarians
Re: The President's Gifts by Callotti: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
The gift I want is to bring my Dame Patience back in good health. . .successful tummy tuck, free from fibroids and Parkinsons' and a healthy set of twins. . .not the ones you purchase from Okija or Okigwe baby farms!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Re: The President's Gifts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
cool grin TWINS? Mr. Jonah must be happy to hear that
Re: The President's Gifts by slimming: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
The gift i want is to establish national airline, like Arik for d pple of dis nation. We nid one sir.

(1) (Reply)

Achievement Of Mimiko For The Past 3 Years / London Met Police Confirms Arrest Of Governor Ajimobi's Wife / Big Fear In Enugu As Governor Sullivan Chime Stays Over 100 Days In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.