Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Sacrifice Can You Make For Nigeria To Get Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sacrifice Can You Make For Nigeria To Get Better? (447 Views)

National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu / Why Couldn't We Stop Human Rights Abuses To Get Better Weapons? / Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sacrifice Can You Make For Nigeria To Get Better? by acidtalk: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
How patriotic are you?
We need people in Nigeria like those in Greece, Spain, Russia, Libya, Egypt, Syriah, and the rest of the world who are ready to die just to see a better tomorrow for their country.

I personally is willing to lay down mine once I am guaranteed of a better tomorrow for my country Nigeria.

Enough is Enough!!!

Who else will join me?
Re: What Sacrifice Can You Make For Nigeria To Get Better? by acidtalk: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
God won't come from heaven to help us.

We have to make that change ourselfe if we truly need one.

(1) (Reply)

Those Around Jonathan Stink Says Reps. / 2013 Budget Presentation: Jonathan Bows To NASS. / Subsidy C’ttee Members Arraigned Over Alleged Gratification From Integrated Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.