Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! (4671 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by holluwai(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
I dey celebrate say in the midst of the crisis I dey alive and so is every of family member. Nothing more!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Celebrate when my battery is about to die?
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Ibukune(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
I am celebratin, not because things and okay or goin well but because I see hope in her eyes, I see a bright future ahead, I see a country full of gud ppu and everyfins goin on well, and I tink am dat future! Happpy independent day, d pride of d blak nation, my country home

1 Like

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by roteemee: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Let us not 4get that today is yesterday tomorrow.it will only get better if we make an effort!corruption is one of our problem I xpect the government to tell nigerians their plan to tackle it.enact a law that punish the act.giv us vissible hope not a dead one.then I wil celebrate
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by fiftynaira(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Jst drinking anything in green and white!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Venchy: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
PRODUTIM1: Hw long do we keep complainin abt d condition of d country? We inherited dis complains 4rm our parents,ar we stil goin 2 transfer it 2 our yet 2 born children.We nid prayers...Lets pray 4 d country pls.

Prayer Why do Nigerians like prayer and they don't like been practical..why why why.

With all the prayer from OYEDEPO & ADEBOYE & co,

Abeg leave story, all we are saying, give us life....things are bad, even jonathan wife couldn't be treated the country while Madela never stepped but of south Africa when he was hill....and some people says it's not bad....little sickness kills let alone serious one's.

As for me NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE and the independent doesn't worth celebrating.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by abbey2kool: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin grin GREEN WHITE GREEN grin grin

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by fankasibe: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
I'm drinking Garri with Kulì-kulì because that's the best i can affort for my self.....i'm so happy to be alive only by God's grace.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by garripack: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
sub_zero: U'v jux said it all dat u hav no reason 2 celebrate it n u have no money. So jux watch us wit d money as we help u celebrate 9ja at 52.

[size=15pt]WAT A PITY I AM SO POOR YET AM SURE AM RICHER DAN YOU LOL IF U LIKE GO CELEBRATE 4GET SAT TOMOROW NA WORK OR RESUME LATE I SWEAR I GO FIRER U HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/size]
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
What's there to celebrate?presently in my area at palmgrove,the last time we had lite was 2weeks ago,I am presently running on generator,but I give thanks to God for preserving my life,my families,my neighbour,my friends and my nairalander's lives..I believe in the Future Nigeria..Rome wasn't built in a day,we shall get there IJN..Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by deebrain(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
gboss4sure: Am celebrating with over 20hrs of power supply. Only thing ever enjoined from Nigeria

Really? Which area in nigeria is that? How much is 2 bedroom in that place..?
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by topeantony(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thank GOD for independence worldwide some generations would have bean slaves is that not enough to celebrate if the people in USA can still complain it shows we are all human
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by fiftynaira(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Freiburger:
Who cares? angry
if naija no dey do you well..... Pack ur load and go to iraq
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by jude33084(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
HappY 52 wasteful years grin

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by buchibabe: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
I think d question should be "are u mourning nigeria?because apart frm d fact dat I'm alive,dia is nothin else to celebrate about dis crawling country
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by Dotman01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
It's Independence Day. Lets proudly
wave our Nigeria flags...Made in China
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by searay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just chilling with my garri soak in ice water, picking my Gnut one after the other.
God thankyou for making me a Nigerian.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by day4(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
52 YEARS PIKIN WAY NO FIT WAKA. WHAT ARE CELEBRATING NA?
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by day4(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
52 YEARS PIKIN WAY NO FIT WAKA. WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING NA? grin
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by osifred(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
We are talking about money you are talking about Nigerian independence.

For more than two weeks now no light not even low voltage, so don't know what ¶ should celebrate for.

On that note ¶ leave you with these words "in the face of impossible odds, people who love their country can change it"

1 Like

Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by garripack: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
osifred: We are talking about money you are talking about Nigerian independence.

For more than two weeks now no light not even low voltage, so don't know what ¶ should celebrate for.

On that note ¶ leave you with these words "in the face of impossible odds, people who love their country can change it"

[size=25pt]THAT'S BUT WHY DONT YOU GIVE IT A TRY AND C HOW IT WORKS OUT[/size]
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by packman: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
HAVE BEING AT HOME SLEEPING JUST WOKE UP NOW AND STILL NO LITE DCIDED TO ON GENERATOR CHECKED THE TANK NO FUEL TRECKED TO THE GAS STATION I WAS TOLD THE FUEL PRICE IS 120 PER LIT HAD NO MONEY DO ITS ONE LITER I WANTED

WAT I HAVE TO MY SELF NOW IS JUST THE TWO (2) BAR ON MY NOKIA N 95 THEN I CAME ON TO NAIARALAND ONLY TO0 SEE THIS STUPID PERTHETIC THREAD.....HOW CAN I CELEBRATE NIGERIA IN MY PRESENT PREDICAMENT PLEASE THE (OP) SHULD TELL ME

I FINISHED SCHOOL SINCE 2010 YET NO HOPE FOR WORK AND YOU ARE STUPIDILY CELEBRATIN THIS DUMB ASS COUNTRY PLEASE MODERATOR REMOVE THIS FROM FROM FRONT PAGE ABEG......
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by seabiscuit88: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
I celebrated it with fresh palmwine with Army crew.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by sessydoo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
torres2: Did I hear celebrating, since saturday no light either full or half current, just sleeping since morrning

Hi whats all this noise on there is no light? i thought som1 said here on this forum that there is now 24 hrs uninterruptd power supply evrywhere, courtesy the former Min of power, Prof barth? So why the sudden change? or we don dey enter dry season ni?? nothin is permanent in nigeria, may God help us!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by 360command: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
o boi, na my burkinabe girlfriend wey send me txt say 'HAPPY INDEPENDENCE FOR 9JA' early in the morning(I b 4get somehow).. I gas celebrate am one kine tonight.after all, who wan celebrate am for us, na we gas celebrate am with the boko boys,9ja delta boys and kabals in the petroleum sectors.
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by 360command: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
packman: HAVE BEING AT HOME SLEEPING JUST WOKE UP NOW AND STILL NO LITE DCIDED TO ON GENERATOR CHECKED THE TANK NO FUEL TRECKED TO THE GAS STATION I WAS TOLD THE FUEL PRICE IS 120 PER LIT HAD NO MONEY DO ITS ONE LITER I WANTED

WAT I HAVE TO MY SELF NOW IS JUST THE TWO (2) BAR ON MY NOKIA N 95 THEN I CAME ON TO NAIARALAND ONLY TO0 SEE THIS STUPID PERTHETIC THREAD.....HOW CAN I CELEBRATE NIGERIA IN MY PRESENT PREDICAMENT PLEASE THE (OP) SHULD TELL ME

I FINISHED SCHOOL SINCE 2010 YET NO HOPE FOR WORK AND YOU ARE STUPIDILY CELEBRATIN THIS DUMB ASS COUNTRY PLEASE MODERATOR REMOVE THIS FROM FROM FRONT PAGE ABEG......

Bro, i feel your pain.I do not know your family background and how you have been raised but the truth of the matter is , you cannot continue to sit on your ass to say there are no jobs. Many people says 'JOB NO DEY' and dey end up sitting in the house for a long period of time.

A sector where you can find jobs is for you to become a teacher in one primary school and start managing from there. Sometimes, people must learn to take the Bull by the horn. Sometimes, people do run out of luck in the city where they are living. example; if you live in lagos, go up North,east or somewhere outside lagos and search for the job, i assure you, you will get. or better still, you can have like 50-60k naira and go to Cotonou &bcom an English teacher in one of the secondary education, live a small life and things might work out from there.. what i am telling u ,is how some Ivorians or Burkinabe friends of mine started thier life as they took a french teaching job while they are living in Ghana and some of them are OK.

Take care Bro

buena suerte, bonne chance(good luck)!
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by geniusbami(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ile-Ife:
No........What's there to celebrate about Nigeria?

There are reasons to celebrate, it only depends on the side you are looking at; On the brighter side, the vultures that have been waiting for the country to plunge into chaos so they can finish what they started when they gave us independence have continued to wait in vain. Should we not celebrate 52 years of nationhood against all odds?
Re: Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! by geniusbami(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
buchibabe: I think d question should be "are u mourning nigeria?because apart frm d fact dat I'm alive,dia is nothin else to celebrate about dis crawling country

When we are done crying over spilled milk, our eyes will be clear to see how much time we've wasted. Let's look at the brighter side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Committee On Traffic Surveillance Camera Inaugurated / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.