Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health (881 Views)

Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / Jega’s Ill Health: Reps Cancel Scheduled Meeting With INEC / Akala Granted N500M Bail Due To Ill-health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by decrox199(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Gov. Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa on Sunday
arrived at the Government House after about
three weeks abroad, thus dispelling rumours
of his poor health.
Dickson, who arrived in Yenagoa at about
6.30 p.m. told curious newsmen: “Hon. Henry
Seriake Dickson is as fit as fiddle by the grace
of God.
“This is no time for distraction and we know
those who are spreading this because they
are seeing us doing what they couldn’t do for
five years.
“I was never hospitalised in London. But you
know, as usual, when you do this type of
hectic thing, every year, every summer, most
times when I travel out, I do regular checks.
“I had a very fruitful trip abroad, which was
primarily to interact with people to drive the
economy of Bayelsa State.”
Dickson expressed his determination to put
the state on the world economic map.“That
means the Bayelsa Development Corporation
must have an international headquarters in
London, which is the financial capital of the
world.
“In the next one or two months, the Bayelsa
Development Corporation will be fully
launched in London.”
He said that the management board and
committee for the corporation would be
announced in a few days time.
“We will have an international luncheon and
sell the state to the international community
and the world at large.
“I am not one governor who likes to travel.
For those of you who have been here for
some years, you must be very familiar with
frequent travelling of governors of this state
and I have been here as governor for six
months without any leisure trip.” NAN
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by otokx(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
i hear floods have almost overtaken bayelsa state, in fact most of coastal Nigeria but as usual the press has been bribed to keep quiet.
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by decrox199(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
otokx: i hear floods have almost overtaken bayelsa state, in fact most of coastal Nigeria but as usual the press has been bribed to keep quiet.
and Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω is dat related τ̅☺ dis thread?
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by chucky234(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmm Dickson Dickson we dey wait too action na
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by taharqa: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mr Gov, i thought they said you are paralysed wit stroke? 'we' were just discussing yr dilipitating 'sickness' wit 'confidence' yterday here on NL( frontpage even). You 4 cm see Mr govanur hw people wey know you past yourself sef take dey analyse you( Am sorry sir for using pidgin here- i no know how i fit take explain the 'analysis' wey happen ysterday well well). How come you are not on a stretcher or a wheelchair? Plz mr gov do yr best not to Disgrace SaharaReporters( the rumour peddlers) or d resident clowns on NL( like d previous poster on this thread- d Chucki )..Thanks
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
taharqa: Mr Gov, i thought they said you are paralysed wit stroke? 'we' were just discussing yr dilipitating 'sickness' wit 'confidence' yterday here on NL( frontpage even). You 4 cm see Mr govanur hw people wey know you past yourself sef take dey analysis you. How come you are not on a stretcher or a wheelchair? Plz mr gov do yr best not to Disgrace SaharaReporters( the rumour peddlers) or d resident clowns on NL..Thanks

Your royal moroncity sir,

Was it Sahara reporters that reorted the ill health? Or are you just displaying your acute retardation for the public as usual?
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by taharqa: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Your royal moroncity sir,

Was it Sahara reporters that reorted the ill health? Or are you just displaying your acute retardation for the public as usual?
Very Sorri sir, another such clowns 'analysing' you yterday and talking anyhow as is usual wit him was dayokano..forgive me 4 forgetting dat one. Thanks again Sir
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
taharqa: Very Sorri sir, another such clowns 'analysing' you yterday and talking anyhow as is usual wit him was dayokano..forgive me 4 forgetting dat one. Thanks again Sir

Still struggling to make sense sir. Can you ask someone to think for you sir since it seems you are going senile sir.
Re: Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health by taharqa: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Dayokanu I have rechecked the thread and you are right- it was not SaharaReporters who reported the story but Punch Newspapers. It was an oversight, and since I do not tolerate distortion of info even from myself, I withdraw that part of that comment.

However, every other part of that comment including your masturba.tion over a story that was clearing rumour mongering( and the disgraceful lies that you guy including the paper were confidently and shamelessly peddling on that thread) stands ; you are used to it though so no surprises.

(1) (Reply)

UN High Commissioner For Human Rights Responds To Biafra / Obasanjo’s Call For A Revolution / PUNCH LIES AGAIN! Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.