Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3295 Views)

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value / I Don't Understand My Girl! / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mygirrl: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: . by mygirrl: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: . by mygirrl: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: . by mygirrl: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
I don't understand men either undecided, but girl, the first mistake you made was agreeing to date someone who molested you. You justifying that because you were intimate with him, by force, you had to start a relationship with him. Seriously? And you finding pictures of another female on his laptop and everything else that unfolded are just a big no-no. Find someone who'll treat you right. I'm sorry this happened to you. Take care of you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
I am really sorry for what happened.
I can only advice you to stop dating this guy. For your own safety. Protect yourself. Think of STDs and also of the psychological harm he is doing to you. This guy is not a good person and he doesn't respect girls they way he should. This says a lot about his upbringing. Have enough self-respect to leave and don't look back. Learn your lesson.
I wish one of your brothers (if you have any) would beat the sh.. out of him. Sorry. I feel so angry when I hear such things.
Re: . by omega25red(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
speaking for some men: we men don't understand you. undecided

you can't come here to tell your story about how you feel used and how you were raped without thinking of what you contributed to your current situation.
you kept sleeping with someone who forced himself on you and then you found out he was cheating but you still spent money buying food and encouraging him then you turn around and say you don't understand men?

you can't blame men in general you should blame the men you meet, and you should blame yourself because no one can treat you any type of way if you didn't allow them to do so.

1 Like

Re: . by Rocktation(f): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Well, acceptance should be in order cos what is done, cannot be altered. The man is a perv, so what? If you had known better, you would have done better. Life hands us both sides of the coin and we've got to take them both. So learn from this as carefree has suggested, and know that you're stronger than before. And unless you always want to be broken, do not wait for a guy to make you feel valuable. That is something you owe yourself . Just know your worth and who you are. NO man should make you feel any less.

2 Likes

Re: . by mygirrl: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rocktation: Well, acceptance should be in order cos what is done, cannot be altered. The man is a perv, so what? If you had known better, you would have done better. Life hands us both sides of the coin and we've got to take them both. So learn from this as carefree has suggested, and know that you're stronger than before. And unless you always want to be broken, do not wait for a guy to make you feel valuable. That is something you owe yourself . Just know your worth and who you are. NO man should make you feel any less.

Thanks I will keep that in mind
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
You sound like a really good girl. This is no time to blame you. However, not every man is a monster. Don't let this experience form your opinion about men. You'll find true love.
Re: . by kokoye(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
All part of growing up . .you'll handle the entire situation better next time. Hopefully.

Ladies, learn to control your emotions and think with your heads...pretty please.

1 Like

Re: . by Smuthx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Out of millions of young guys out there. you are going with a guy that molests you in the name of satisfying his urges.

You can do better than that. Find somone that will treat you like a princess in many ways of physical and non-physical attentions.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Interesting story... It seems you guys have an interesting 'thing' going on... I think the guy likes you but he isn't too sure about you; perhaps, he's caught between a rock and a hard place(choosing between you and the other chic)... Based on your side of the story, you're a nice girl, and I don't think any sensible guy would want to lose you... Or probably he's having problems making up his mind on what he wants to do...

The best you can do is just to take a break from the relationship, and stop communicating with him... Trust me, he'll come back begging you in the next couple of weeks/months... Please, don't rush into another relationship because you'll get hurt again... It's a cold world out there and most guys are just looking for preys...

Stay away from him but give him a little window of opportunity to see if he's going to come back for you... And if he does, renegotiate the relationship on your terms...
Re: . by gunners160(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
ur stori is very pertatic although nt all men are like dat.dat was ur own stori if ur luv had nt gone sore u wuld b d 1 telin people whoa my guy is gud d stori wuld hv being diff. u wuld hv even b proud of d guy.so pls accept ur fate and forge ahead dhr are stil nice guys out there
Re: . by ednut1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
using one sadist guy to judge all men abeji, u caused it all, d day he raped u, u shud hv called it quits and gone to d police, but u tat oh yeah he will change, ders no one else eida, oh gal move on. Sad
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=26pt]Why are girls so gullible? Why? Why? [/size]

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Op, the poem below is for you and other ladies reading

Men are less emotional and you want to know why
It is to be stronger for you not just be the bad guy
We are simple creatures and are often confused
About reciprocating emotion that's often misused

Not every man out there has a one track mind
For there are some called gentlemen that just want to be kind
If you really want to find out what makes us tick
Try not to judge us too soon because we're individualistic

Some get taken advantage of because we can't hit back
So they stereotype you because you have what they lack
Most are stronger physically but can't out talk you
But that's no excuse for either side to abuse

We place more on values like honor and pride
And jealously defend what we want you to see inside
To get us to change you must meet us halfway
By admitting we have emotions that are harder for us to display

We are creatures of logic and reason so don't lose faith
For without you we wouldn't know how to hold our emotions at bay
We protect ourselves from our inefficiencies though opposites attract
But it's best to find out yourselves whether this is fiction or fact

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
neither do i and seriously i really dont care to either!
Re: . by mashnino(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
eiyah to you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
I used to say girls are just so gullible & d moment dey start to understand dat they are easy prey is d moment dey start to understand what situations dey shud put themselves.

It pains me wen girls learn d hard way. So stubborn girls... All dis girls... Stubborn... Im guessing som1 might av warned u... Damn!!! Painful.
Re: . by blabber15(f): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
He raped you so you decided to start dating him; he molested you several times during the relationship and you don't see anything wrong? That man is trouble. You need to cut all ties. If you don't, I forsee a increasingly violent and abusive relationship in your future.
Re: . by greedie1(f): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2012
U feel used? Babes u were used! But u should look beyond dat to d lessons u ve learnt. U r a classy queen and u deserve a good guy, dont settle 4 less... Nd wen u see a seemingly good guy, make sure he isnt a disguised sex machine wit a heart beat.

Get d dirt off ur shoulders nd forge ahead, u r God's gift to d world, dont eva let a guy make u feel otherwise
Re: . by Ariyke: 2:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Like seriously u went ahead to date him after he molested u and u're still dating him yet u expect sumfin good to come out of the relationship? wake up and walk out b4 u become victim of circumstance cus my guess is that he's nt for real.
Sis i hope u learn from this.
Re: . by 190: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2012
Na wa oh!
but why would a man molest a gurl just becos of sex

is he that sex starved or what!

please report that dude to the police undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=14pt] I read through but didn't see anything like "I love him" or "He loves me" but rather "I am a good person + good intentions bla bla bla[/size]

[size=16pt] Ma'am, relationship is not a "Do or die" affair.. Pull out or report a case of molestation to NPF (Nigerian Police Force). . .or you may decide to stay and loose more of your dignity before you get a REAL GENTLEman. [/size]

Mind you, I won't hesitate to report you both.. ..a molester and you (for habouring a criminal .
Re: . by 190: 3:06am On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
[size=14pt] I read through but didn't see anything like "I love him" or "He loves me" but rather "I am a good person + good intentions bla bla bla[/size]

[size=16pt] Ma'am, relationship is not a "Do or die" affair.. Pull out or report a case of molestation to NPF (Nigerian Police Force). . .or you may decide to stay and loose more of your dignity before you get a REAL GENTLEman. [/size]

Mind you, I won't hesitate to report you both.. ..a molester and you (for habouring a criminal .

does she have N50 to open case file on the dude's head with the Nigerian police

I seriously doubt it undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

does she have N50 to open case file on the dude's head with the Nigerian police

I seriously doubt it undecided

lol. . . I can help file a case on that. .but would she be ready to sign the paper? ( NO! Ha! This man is good to me, and if I loose him, how do I get another? age is no longer on my side. What will my friends say? )
Re: . by 190: 3:22am On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:

lol. . . I can help file a case on that. .but would she be ready to sign the paper? ( NO! Ha! This man is good to me, and if I loose him, how do I get another? age is no longer on my side. What will my friends say? )

grin grin

Na you come know that one grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2012
190: Na wa oh!
but why would a man molest a gurl just becos of sex

is he that sex starved or what!

please report that dude to the police undecided

I wonder y she refused to report him to the police or women agencies that handle such...or better still, to the church or her own siblings/parents. girls like her who dnt handle dese animals in d form of men, encourage others to go on molestin girls to feel manly, sighs.

Seriously, some men are just so ridiculous...& bet me d guy must be damn broke, cos girl-molesters are always angry broke guyz looking for cheap relief. cos of ordinary sex, gosh....some ppl seriously need help!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 02, 2012
Babe, the fact is, we can never fully understand men. Like carefreewannabe said, stop dating the guy. Like, cut off all forms of communication you have with him. Any guy who can molest a girl when not in a relationship with her can certainly do worse when in a relationship. Take my advice, run from this guy..na bad omen him be.
Re: . by mygirrl: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=DailyNews]

I wonder y she refused to report him to the police or women agencies that handle such...or better still, to the church or her own siblings/parents. girls like her who dnt handle dese animals in d form of men, encourage others to go on molestin girls to feel manly, sighs.

One of the reasons why I decided to post is cos this forum is anonymous. I go to church but my church members might not understand, I am far away from home. I have stopped talking to him though, its just that I was wondering and asking myself questions. I can only blame myself sha
Re: . by ghettodreamz(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Another victim here You guys were suggesting her reporting the molestation issue to the Police as if the crime was just committed? Na wa oooo. Does she have any evidence of the guy molesting her? Was she forced to the guy's abode in the first place? It's a common sense here, just like adding 1+1=2. [b]@OP[/b]I'm not trying to blame you here, the deeds had been committed and you just have to move on with your life, the advice of giving him another chance is a wrong one, it's no doubt the guy doesn't love you, for him to have molested you forcing himself on you to satisfy his sexual urges then it shows you are not his first and you won't be his next victim either. The only mistake you did on your part was dating someone who sexually molested you, it's no crime to forgive or being nice to whoever you are dating, but the whole hand writing is boldly written on the wall and you don't need a magnifying glass to see it. He forced himself on you and sound like he doesn't even care about your feelings for him and he doesn't give an ish about you either, he doesn't respect your personality and you still continued dating someone like him? Hell, no! You don't force yourself to love someone out of pity, he doesn't love you and to him you are just a bedmate that's why he has not be calling and doesn't care if you are gone or not, he's already gotten what he wanted from you and giving him another chance is endangering your life further.

Don't look down on yourself and don't let it weigh you down, life is the best teacher, the mor we live the better learned we are. Don't blame yourself for being a victim of circumstance, many girls out there are no different. At times learning thru the hard way always seem better, try to put yourself together, put all that happened with him in the dustin of past, whilst you move on with your life, the right and just perfect one for you will come your way soon.

NB 70% of guys out there are predators. Be watchful of whom you give your heart and share body with, I hope you don't fall prey again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is He/she Your NL Crush? / Ladies Should Stop Judging Guys By Their Looks / She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.