Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102733 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Dis Dangote ppl are dryin us here, been waitin since 2 and d half hour ao and notin yet. Boys don tire ma self, some are even dossin off, tank God for my fone.
CIAO abdulkayus
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Moh2(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2012
duality:
Tell am well well
na that time you go know say Aliko no de use him Cement play.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kuzoma(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2012
pls those of u dat went for the interview, did they mention salary scale?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jackpot(f): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: *Subscribing

Dangote Executive Drivers in the making. lipsrsealed
more like "His Excellency, The Executive Driver of Dangote. undecided
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
kuzoma: pls those of u dat went for the interview, did they mention salary scale?

am yet to do mine, bt dos dat has already don theirs told us dat dey ask hw much will u wan to be paid?
Y did u wan to work wit Dangote?
Y did u take drivin as a career? And some other simple questions. Number 24 jus came out. I am no 101, so i hav to wait for my turn.

Omo, my Yoruba guys bogu for here. There are almost more southerners dan northerners applicants here at ITF Kano. Guys are even happy abt d job, yet to c a lady.

Wil keep on d update as it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83: @duality.... Where u asked dis questions?

You too na graduate?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
waitin,good luck guys

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
Is it oral?

Yes, it is... Scared, huh?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mrprince3: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012
kuzoma: pls those of u dat went for the interview, did they mention salary scale?
you are asking of salary scale when you aint even sure if you''ll pass the interview or not. This is not the appropriate time to talk about the payment scale. If you scale through the training then you can ask. Apparently the pay for this job will be mouth watering so relax.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012

Hmmm... U na work u wan work abi na d money? Longa...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

Yes, it is... Scared, huh?
For wetin? Na dat one i like pass sef.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2012
@Abdulkayus, do u know if the interview is for us that received the message alone?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jesse8048(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2012
I applied for the job but not called for the interview, I seriously want to give it a trial, hope they won't bounce me back. Was there anytin of such pls guys
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by goldng: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2012
Success Wishes.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1: @Abdulkayus, do u know if the interview is for us that received the message alone?

i think so, bt i dont knw if dey will ask u to shw dem d text message send to u. We only wrote our names down at d entrance witout dem askin for any verificatn.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2012
No they only ask us how much are u expecting as ur salary,then u tell them ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ own desirable salary
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ijo4lite(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
Success guys
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
For wetin? Na dat one i like pass sef.

So why were u asking? Is an interview supposed to be written?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

So why were u asking? Is an interview supposed to be written?
I‘ve done written before bros!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
misreal: if i encounter a road robbery i go leave de trailer run enter bush grin
LWKMD.. My belle oooooo

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Truck driving... Serious business. Dare it if u can!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
I‘ve done written before bros!

And u think this should be a written one too? ...Written, and its done in space of 2weeks?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na original credentials abi photocopies wey una submit?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Johnnyemy: Na original credentials abi photocopies wey una submit?

Lol... Fotocopies 4 interview? So wats d use of the interview?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guy, u are expected to go along with both original & photocopy of ur credentials for any interview.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na original and photocopy u go present
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Frm d discussion am havin wit some guys, i heard dat dey pay d unskill driver 150k. Part of d law is no 9t drivin, no drivin for more dan 8 hours a day. Dangote is try to adapt to international practise.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: Frm d discussion am havin wit some guys, i heard dat dey pay d unskill driver 150k. Part of d law is no 9t drivin, no drivin for more dan 8 hours a day. Dangote is try to adapt to international practise.

Is it possible to gatecrash the interview, or was there any form of screening for those that were sent text messages
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by metro10: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where are the ladies? They didn't apply? What happened to the maxim, ''what a man can do, a woman will do better''?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Is it possible to gatecrash the interview, or was there any form of screening for those that were sent text messages
Really need to know o!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omiobo: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
duality: sample questions
1, tell us about yourself?
2, why do you want to be a trailer driver? or why should we employ you?
3, what are you going to do differently if employed as a driver?
4, how much value will you add to dangote group; if employed as a driver.
5, do you really have passion for this job? or will you develop passion for the job?
6, do you love travelling.
7, your job may involve night travels, tell us how you hope to cope with this.
8, mention 10 road signs and state what exactly should be done by a driver.
9,if you encounter a robbery incident when making a delivery, what will you do.

oya make una answer this one first.

1. Monkeywater
2. Because no work
3. I will take ogidiga instead alomo
4.80%
5. Not only passion but love
6.Yes with puntash
7. I will cope with puntash
8. Oga next question. Road signs no be problem
9.I leave the goods and run for cover

SIMPLE!!!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.