Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102022 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

and she will accept u fast fast. Na money dey talk.
Na so brotherly. We dey the business together now. Na u go be my best man and na dangote spagetti we go cook for visitors.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Bros, u sure say u fit speak well like dis cuz ur writing na error! error!! error!!!?

God? Why craze people full dis room? Laughs! Na u send am go school wey u dey ask am dat kind question?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83:

God,see spelling...lol. O'1? I no sure u finish primary school. Maybe na KG2 u finish before u enter secondary school. Abeg go for extra-moral class abeg

But I nor tell u say I be graduate na... Na u wey dey form graduate. I fear for d school wey graduate u.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: You guys should have patients dat interview is to no if u are serious about the job,by showning ur face at the center I belive we all that apply and show our face and can speak very well and eloquent will get that job is just a taste of knowledge,pls if u didn't apply for the job don't come and gate crash cos am sending a memo rite now concerning those people who are about to gate crash.thanks we are already they,but if we get our trailer let not forget to put our N logo on it.
Ewoh!!! Yes we will “have patients“
*laughing & shedding tears*
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Starting a career as driver is not a sin.Most of the truck driver you see on the road own a house to themselves.
once the pay is OK, nothing bad in it.I wish all applicants success in their interview.and keep us posted on situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls those of you at the venue were the interview is being held pls let us no wat is happening rite now over they?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kavey10(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
some guyz here really need to get their grammar in order or atleast speak good pidgin english! I can't even read some, proof read your posts! Arhh!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls those of you at the venue were the interview is being held rite now pls keep us informed?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

But I nor tell u say I be graduate na... Na u wey dey form graduate. I fear for d school wey graduate u.

Na true true say u no go school. U don't even knw d difference between NO and NOR. Shame on u. Make ur younger ones dey teach u brighter grammar na.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83:

Just let dem knw u are not so concern about d salary but hoping to secure and contribute to d growth and development of dangote group and if insisting on d salary package u can tell dem 60k though they knw d salary package for everybody.
tanx alot
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: Pls those of you at the venue were the interview is being held rite now pls keep us informed?

Exactly ♍♈ guy, τhis is why we are all here. If we can't get an update then τhe purpose of τhis tread will be defeated. smiley

Pls pls aŋԂ pls update us grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kavey10(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
@chiboy1928
Sorry, no offence bt hw u take woo ur babe?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83:

Na true true say u no go school. U don't even knw d difference between NO and NOR. Shame on u. Make ur younger ones dey teach u brighter grammar na.

Shield ♈☺uЯ sword aŋԂ let's focus biko grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

Una sef why una nor apply? Now na gatecrashing dey hungry una. Gatecrashers shey una follow they cast the job and the people wey bn wan apply wayback, now una eyes done clear, abi na hungry... Make we hear word jor...

I applied o and was shortlisted at lagos o...but I was tinking of telling someone to gatecrash at lagos no ni

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
I dey here dey count my salary for dangote some dey here dey check my grammar,hmm my first six months at dangote no girlfriend,no ogogoro for road,na my papa and mama go chop dat money first,then next year na my girlfriend turn,hmm if dangote fit pay me like 250k hmm atleast I go dey ok.for those fools way they check my grammar sory oh see me on top my trailer I dey zoom go kano wait for make I go off load come bck.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Don't bother gate crashing in Lagos cos the legitimate invitees are already many so don't add to the workload or cause mayhem at the centre
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=chiboy1928]I dey here dey count my salary for dangote some dey here dey check my grammar,hmm my first six months at dangote no girlfriend,no ogogoro for road,na my papa and mama go chop dat money first,then next year na my girlfriend turn,hmm if dangote fit pay me like 250k hmm atleast I go dey ok.for those fools way they check my grammar sory oh see me on top my trailer I dey zoom go kano wait for make I go off load come bck.[/quote

Funny people dey dis room. My guy na correct talk be dat. I pray God will get me dis offer IJSN.]
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls those of us shortlisted for lagos interview let join hand 2geta and not allow those gate crashers to come and cause mayhem that they and we should inform those organiser to ask for the mail they sent to us on our fone,during the interview,I tink that the only way to stop dis gate crash stuff dat day,dnt mind my grammar for those bad belle people checking grammar,me don already they on top my trailer first to off load spagheti for kano!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: I dey here dey count my salary for dangote some dey here dey check my grammar,hmm my first six months at dangote no girlfriend,no ogogoro for road,na my papa and mama go chop dat money first,then next year na my girlfriend turn,hmm if dangote fit pay me like 250k hmm atleast I go dey ok.for those fools way they check my grammar sory oh see me on top my trailer I dey zoom go kano wait for make I go off load come bck.

my guy no mind dem jorrr, by d tym u dey hammer dem still dey drink garri, their eyes go clear. Bt d money no reach 250k bt more dan 100k sha wit benefit. CIAO
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hakunajay(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: Pls those of us shortlisted for lagos interview let join hand 2geta and not allow those gate crashers to come and cause mayhem that they and we should inform those organiser to ask for the mail they sent to us on our fone,during the interview,I tink that the only way to stop dis gate crash stuff dat day,dnt mind my grammar for those bad belle people checking grammar,me don already they on top my trailer first to off load spagheti for kano!!!

Lol. Baddest belle people. Na those people wey de form say dem too much for the job of a driver na dem wan come pour sand sand for our garri so... No worry God dey and if dem gatecrash, the 'gate' go fall ontop their heads... Make dem go apply for other jobs and leave dis one for poor graduates wey wan hustle abeg!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus:

guy, am also at d kano centre. Hav u don urs? If u hav, hw was d interview? Wat did dey ask? Thanks
.sori to reply late..jus a simple question on ur age and job experience on d cv u submited and y do u want to work for dangote..my interviewer rlly harped on d salary issue but i was smart enof to know y he was insisting on wat i think abt d salry scale
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Omo the day way I go carry my trailer enter road,because I no say from dat day na me be king of the road,lastma make una no come block me cos me na only go I sabi,I no sabi stop,cos dat day dat lastma official way go stop me for road,na sorry be him name cos my spaghetti and cement no go waste time for road,but if u be lastma official and u get 2head try block me for road na igbobi go dey welcome u,cos no tyme to waste my spaghetti and cement must reach kano.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na me be nex to enter d interview room, pray for me

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: Na me be nex to enter d interview room, pray for me
Wish u luck bro!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
goodluck, my heart dey cut like say na me b d next.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Jus finish mine nw

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: Jus finish mine nw
How was it?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
omotola1:
How was it?
so soon pls gist us
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by okoisokan: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bidam: .sori to reply late..jus a simple question on ur age and job experience on d cv u submited and y do u want to work for dangote..my interviewer rlly harped on d salary issue but i was smart enof to know y he was insisting on wat i think abt d salry scale

ΨђåƮ was discussed about †ђε salary pls?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
How was it AbdulK
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
All those had I know people don't gate crash cos the successfully invited people saw the job advert and applied while u saw it and u were feeling too big for the job.
For the proud degree holder without job apply here to universal standard imported refined petroleum group of company lucky you
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ALAREDE: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Not all of us can be a CEO. This ancillary services are key to organisational survival. You can imagine yourself going for a meeting and have to drive yourself. Let us encourage these chaps. There is defintely dignity in good labour.

Best of luck to all the candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.