Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102716 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
olumaxi: has dis thread turn into a revolution thread?

It's now or you keep coming to this thread hoping to be called to be a Dangote truck Driver in 4yrs' time!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2012
olumaxi: has dis thread turn into a revolution thread?
there is always a starting point for everything that happens irrespective of where its starting from. Who knows,may be this is the time we have been waiting for.
Count me in!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2012
@ 1Dray, way to go bro... way to go.

D problem with us is dat we are afraid to speak out, protest of demonstrate if we have to. We keep on condoning all sort of injustice hoping for better things when it’s obvious it ain’t gonna happen. In western world, protest/demonstration is almost a norm. We’ve been to “militarized” dat we hardly contest issue. Rather we prefer to dey smile and yet suffering as fela said.

Sentiment aside, if PhD holders could applied for truck driving job, is dat not d height of hopelessness and joblessness? Let’s call a spade a spade. U, yes u I’m talking to u reading this, if I may ask, when did u graduate? 3, 4, 5,6,7,8, yrs ago? And no job yet!! Haba!!!…… how long are u going be like this? Okay u want to wait till 4 yrs when dangote go call u abi? Some people among us have stoop so low to d extent of using d appalling unemployment rate to scam and swindle d few coins in our pockets all in d name of helping to secure job….. It’s a shame.

Assuming dangote employed 2000, will dat erase unemployment completely? Wouldn’t it be better if d likes of nig breweries, Guinness, mtn, glo, shell, etc are compel to follow dangote’s footstep? Or perhaps d statistic of all unemployed is taking and jobs provided accordingly?

Going forward, for d past few days, d call for revolution particularly on unemployment has increased. I wish we all sustain this momentum until something tangible is done. ALUTA CONTINUA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2012
@ Audinowing, datz d spirit.

I know God will see us through it might take time but we will get there.

Remember to chip in unemployment revolution at any forum or thread.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2012
"Once to everyman and nation comes a moment to decide, in strive of truth and falehood, for good or evil side" which side are you? ALUTA CONTINUA. Victory VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY.....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hommes(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]Aluta contiuna......guy count me in. Let get undergraduate students to be invove, revolution can easily come up in schools by way of Aluta(member of NAS be inform and take action) ppl have tired of this govt. They have nothing to offer us, thousand of unemploy youth are at home and they keep on increase everyday. Another batch of over 120K NYSC Copers join the rase of unemploy younth every year what are wil waiting for?when wil keep on hearing how this policians are stealing our money everyday, let stert revolution by killing every one of them one by one and remain on the street for days even month to show them that wil have tired of emty promise.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Is that the end of the highly publicised Dangote graduate truck drivers' job? It was publicised that there are 2000 vacancies to filled with potential applicants. Only 100 applicants have been called so far to undergo trainings for 3months. Do hopeful and potential applicants need to wait for the next 4years to be called? Which way Nigeria?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2012
Morale is very low among Dangote future truckers here at the NITT. No stipend, poor feeding, and only 2 trucks for 99 people to use for learning! Its like climbing a mounting in an empty stomach. If u are out there, dnt ever regret nt being called. Most guys here ar SERIOUSLY planing to leave. Remember i told u this.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
Joel777: Morale is very low among Dangote future truckers here at the NITT. No stipend, poor feeding, and only 2 trucks for 99 people to use for learning! Its like climbing a mounting in an empty stomach. If u are out there, dnt ever regret nt being called. Most guys here ar SERIOUSLY planing to leave. Remember i told u this.

Joy777, do u sincerely mean that they dont pay any money to married people and long time GRADUATES in camp? God!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by haykay2005: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Joel777: Morale is very low among Dangote future truckers here at the NITT. No stipend, poor feeding, and only 2 trucks for 99 people to use for learning! Its like climbing a mounting in an empty stomach. If u are out there, dnt ever regret nt being called. Most guys here ar SERIOUSLY planing to leave. Remember i told u this.
Another season film.this country is finished cry cry
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
haykay2005:
Another season film.this country is finished cry cry

Na wao ooo! May GOD help us in dis country... Dis truly season 2 episode 1
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 4:21am On Dec 02, 2012
dem wan pay u evritin once na..and on d issue of feedin,thot som1 wrote dat u guys deh njoy lyk queen of england..hehehehe,naija 4 show
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by advocate007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Aluta continua........unemployment unascerta, there is a definate need for a total revolution in nigeria because unemployment is realy going to cause alots of confusion in this country......because an idle mind is the devils workshop.....nd d last philosophy of a hungry man is 'man must chop'
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Our pipo in d NITT, wats up nah, hw's d whole tin going nah, pls update us
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
The situation down here is not encouraging at all. I'd rather not talk about it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2012
is not encouraging
[/quote] pls explain to the house
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Joel777: The situation down here is not encouraging at all. I'd rather not talk about it.

my 042 man, is it dt bad?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Joel777: The situation down here is not encouraging at all. I'd rather not talk about it.
u sure say dat dia u deh?..cos boiz don deh smile 4 dia o..anyway,tel us ur own xperience n stop usin scope
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2012
D only right guy wey fit giv us d right update na UMAR ooooo! So, Umar Sanda... Hw far now ? Feed oda hopefuls wit updates abeg.....! shocked cool
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Umar don chop life 4get dis tread. Lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
ripo: Umar don chop life 4get dis tread. Lol
umar say sumtin pls!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2012
Sorry, bt am nt begin any1 2 believ me. Am jus expresn my feelinz based on wht i c here.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Joel777 is so far the most criticized person on this thread. But also he has not said anything that did not check out. Do you believe the people in camp will be ok and not post it here? At least to make those of us that were not called know we are missing something?.Joel777 don"t mind whatever anybody can say some of us are picking some lessons.Thanks
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
olutunde12: Joel777 is so far the most criticized person on this thread. But also he has not said anything that did not check out. Do you believe the people in camp will be ok and not post it here? At least to make those of us that were not called know we are missing something?.Joel777 don"t mind whatever anybody can say some of us are picking some lessons.Thanks
guy,u v 4goten dat people wil alwaz complain if they r not treatd right n not wen d athmosphere is gud
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Not when u have felt others are less fortunate earlier. May be I should remind u (Who forgets) that when they just got to camp and things were going on well, they told us some one even attached a picture of trannees where they were eating. After that every thing just died down. They have not even denied what Joel said. The only thing I can believe is that they no longer visit this thread which also sounds unreasonable.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Xmas vacation for both Dangote trainees and NITT staff commenced Dec. 21. Training resumes Jan 3.
The stipend that the Dangote Group is supposed to pay the trainees has entered a 'voice mail'. The horrible thing now is that about 40 trainees are still in NITT, Zaria, due to their inability to pay transport fare back home. Bearing in mind that NITT will not feed them and Dangote Group is playing hide and seek game with their stipend, how will they cope till Jan 3 ?
As u enjoy ur xmas with friends and families, remember that many Dangote trainees who are determined to earn a living through legimate means, are stranded, abandoned and left to suffer at NITT, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
WONDER SHALL NEVER END

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Joel777: Xmas vacation for both Dangote trainees and NITT staff commenced Dec. 21. Training resumes Jan 3.
The stipend that the Dangote Group is supposed to pay the trainees has entered a 'voice mail'. The horrible thing now is that about 40 trainees are still in NITT, Zaria, due to their inability to pay transport fare back home. Bearing in mind that NITT will not feed them and Dangote Group is playing hide and seek game with their stipend, how will they cope till Jan 3 ?
As u enjoy ur xmas with friends and families, remember that many Dangote trainees who are determined to earn a living through legimate means, are stranded, abandoned and left to suffer at NITT, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Is Dangote aware of this?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
God!!! Nawaoooooo.....where are we heading to. Come and save your children.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2012
Wat d hell? JOEL my man, u mean wat? If na true den I think smbdy has lodged their stipends into a private account or worst of all use it to trow a lavishing xmas groove...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Wonders shall never cease!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.