Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (8246 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by floriana(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2012
Dr Doyin Okupe appearing on AIT focus Nigeria programme was so exasperated by those criticising the efforts of president Goodluck Jonathan that he said only stupid Nigerians will not see the great improvements the Jonathan govt has brought to our national life in just one year.

Are we really stupid as Nigerians for criticising our government? Or is Doyin Okupe the one stupid?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2012
Me think Okupe the dog should first return both benue and Imo state money he stole. After then, we will start listening to him.

9 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Did he really say this?? smh
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
He actually did say so bt also apologised 4 dat.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
Stupid was a harsh word to use but Nigerians have a pack mentality..Follower whoever starts spewing bs about the government without really seeing for yourself what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by oderemo(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2012
that fat slob is an eediot.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Israelmossaic: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2012
We are condemning this man erroneously. Has anyone taken time to check the meaning of STEUPID as used by the poster? We are being stupid by reacting on what we have not confirmed

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Israelmossaic: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2012
We are condemning this man erroneously. Has anyone taken time to check the meaning of STEUPID as used by the poster? We are being stupid by reacting on what we have not confirmed
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Israelmossaic: We are condemning this man erroneously. Has anyone taken time to check the meaning of STEUPID as used by the poster? We are being stupid by reacting on what we have not confirmed

Until they say the same thing about your father, let us see if you will start checking dictionary for meanings then.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by segunjowo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okupe is the only silly Nigerian that I know. He is the "pot" trying to label "kettle" as black. Fat sonofabitch..smh
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by omiobo: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yes!!! Nigerians are "sillies" include okupe and his boss.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by highlandre(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Doyin Okupe, the presidential attack dog is irredeemably flippant to have classified Nigerians as silly because of their opinions. Does he think everyone is a hypocrite that would trade their birth-right in the name of position? Wait, but some dudes came on this forum to say this man is intelligent?

Well, like Prof. Osundare would say, "If you put a gold chain on a pig, it goes to the mud". I smh for Doyin

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
sorry sir, if actually you said this, we particularly, nairalanders are not silly. we say things as we see them. but sir, did you drink mixture of otapiapia with alcohol before you said it?
besides, a good govt will never self praise.let people see your good work and praise you .Acton speaks louder than voice. I strongly believe that this is the man that wrote the speech that our president read that his administration is fighting corruption serious ly.

Iam sure that by the time press viral this statement you said, you will say they misquoted me. hungry politician

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by GenOrumov: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
They must be silly themselves. Jonathan and his men never cease to amaze me. They keep making silly statements like this and they wonder why they are always criticised?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
That reminds me of what that stupid oil minister...said in a oil subsidy summit like that, that Nigerians have short memory and they forget soon.

What set of baboons!!!
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by ogochukwunasa1: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
texazzpete:
javascript:void(0);
Until they say the same thing about your father, let us see if you will start checking dictionary for meanings then.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
is okupe an employee of ait cos he is der always, d man get sweet tongue sha, talkin rubbish, me neva see any improvement
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okupe i no blame you...
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Someone please make my day by sitting this person Okupe in front of me.

Let me slaughter, cut and dice him.

It is a shame virtually all Nigerian media people are intellectual fucktards.

Someone invite this mooron to come on NL and come and say such shyt in my presence.

He go know say sand no be garri.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by superior1: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
When Oga say he no give damn about us, wetin you want make him attack dog say now

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
If actually he said that, then my only reply is this.....

NO COMMENT!
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by iwanchop(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okupe will always be Okupe...he is only doing what he is paid to do,he has forgotten he is not d most intelligent person in Nigeria neither is his boss.A presidnt dat doesnt wnt to b criticized is only telling us he is not fit for d post...
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Pukkah: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Any point responding to a paid mercenary? It's all in a day's job for him. Was he defending Jonathan before his appointment as an attack dog? Where are the others before him?

When his 'attack dog' contract expires then his defence of and sudden love for Jonathan will expire.

Even on Nairaland, where are those who fanatically defended all the actions of the President and posted silly pictures anytime they were challenged or cornered? Such is life, nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by 1025: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
i think is okupe and his lineage that are silly.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by doctokwus: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Silly nigerians? @least silly nigerians don't defraud state govts of nigeria's mony
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by nkemKalu: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN......ABATI, OKUPE AND LABARAN MAKU. THIS IS A PURELY SPOT THE DIFFERENCE GAME BUT AFTER SPOTTING THE DIFFERENCES....U SHOULD ALSO SPOT THE SIMILARITIES. ONE OF THE SIMILARITIES I NOTICED PERSONALLY IS THAT THEY ARE ALL INSANE.....I AM STILL CHECKING OUT FOR THEIR DIFFERENCES AND WILL LET NIGERIANS KNOW IF I AM ABLE TO GET THAT BUT FOR NOW....I HAVE SEEN NONE
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by sdiq: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
IF I OPEN MY MOUTH TALK NA CURSE GO COME OUT SO I KEEP QUITE OKUPE ABI OKUUGBE
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by benson19: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
No b ur fault MR MAN i knw say u dey high on ALOMO BITTER
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by omoredia: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gej has the most challenging environment of any Nigerian president. There is ethnic and religious conspiracy to discredit his government all cost! Its s Shame that the president is so simple minded to see that!

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by sheymoni(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
and they say alcohol is not allowed in aso villa...this guy is high men
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by k00lxpert(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
doyin okupe abi wetin dem call am? na ur mama, ur papa, ur brodas & sisters & their entire family dey silly & stupid(because they are not gud history students)...how dare him/her talk to Nigerians like dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa / David Mark Hold Off 'No Confidence’ Vote On GEJ / Picture Of Car Bomb Explosion In Lagos; Another Boko Haram Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.