Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. (24262 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by wandeay: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
so sad, 20? @ a time? Xo Xo sad!
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
So BH is responsible for any genocide now in Nigeria?.. #SMH#
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by aryzgreat: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012

The lecturer, who did not want his name to be used, told the BBC's Hausa service that the students were asked to say their names after lining up.

He says it is not clear why some were killed and others spared - some of those killed were Muslims.

and some people will deny BH are not muslims, they killed those whose name sounded Christians and also killed those they regarded as fake muslims from the south west and allow their muslim brodas to go free! God will judge whosoever has hand in Boko haram! His/their generation(s) to come will know no peace! Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by georgesylva(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
undecided angry why would sm1 b happy when he makes others sad and that same peson wants 2 make heaven 2 meet his creator

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Biggoozz: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wonder no more, Satan knows that he has no more time, he is engineering killings to drag as many he can to hell. The prayer of the rich man in hell has been answered. Almost every day now someone wakes from the dead with terrific messages on heaven and hell to save people by all means because the time is so out. Friends, how else can God be more loving? Two of them spoke at my church at Lekki on Sun. Pls go on your knees and say the sinner's prayer NOW or I can help you if you can't. This may be your last chance friend.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Tersooom: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
may the almightyn Allah come to our aid
feelamong: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19801814

At least 20 students have been shot dead by unknown gunmen in Mubi, north-eastern Nigeria, a police source has told the BBC.

The attack happened at a student hostel away from the Federal Polytechnic Mubi campus, the source said.

A lecturer told the BBC that more than 40 students had been killed but there has been no official comment.

The reported killing comes days after a major operation against the Boko Haram militant group in the town.

The lecturer, who did not want his name to be used, told the BBC's Hausa service that the students were asked to say their names after lining up.

He says it is not clear why some were killed and others spared - some of those killed were Muslims.

"Everybody is scared and staying indoors now," he said.

He added that students were now leaving the town - they have draped tree branches over their cars, which is a traditional sign of neutrality in Nigeria.

Boko Haram militants fighting to establish Islamic law in Nigeria have killed more than 1,000 people in northern and central areas this year.

SAD!!!! VERY VERY SAD!!!!
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Nwunuken(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
executinal: SPLIT NAIJA SPLIT NAIJA
spliting is not a solution.boko haram in the north,kinapping and arms robering in the south east,militant in the south south.
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by omiobo: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
So sad!
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by goldng: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Heavens Please. This should not be true cry cry cry.
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by arthurous(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
My cuosin is a student there I called his two lines and is been bieng diverted even when I try to ping him is not going may GOD have mercy on us in this country. I pray that he is not among.

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
The dead muslims amongst them must be yoruba and oda tribes oda than hausa,as they are not considered true muslims,they did this to 40 students Unijos gave the aboki a show down when they stabbed just 1 gal,ANIMALS
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
The dead muslims amongst them must be yoruba and oda tribes oda than hausa,as they are not considered true muslims,they did this to 40 students Unijos gave the aboki a show down when they stabbed just 1 gal,idoi.ts are taking the north back to d stone age ANIMALS
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by sylve11: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sad! sad sad sad cool
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by shineeye1: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Perhaps it is time for the North to awake from its preferred slumber. The boko rams are no ghosts. They are well known by the inhabitants of the communities. For fear of being targeted, the citizens have continued to keep mute at the activities of these rampaging rams. But what is coming out of their prolonged fear?- the prolonged reign of terror and the lordship of evil over good. When the North is tired and fed up with the sympathy for and rubbish of this sect, nobody will tell them what to do. The anticlimax of bokoramism is at hand.
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Pukkah: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is heart-rending. This is sad. This is mind-boggling.

ANY government that cannot guarantee the safety of its citizens has failed.
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Odinaka00(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
RIP.....that's all I can say

Playing nigeria ebezina by flavour
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Adanyebe: lets have the pics please

You want photos of dead people?

4 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by ochukoccna: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Actually heard @ least 25 people were killed on Al Jazeera
In reality ,expect about 60 people were killed
So sad cry cry cry cry cry
Let us break up this country sooner before all out genocide takes over angry angry angry
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by achi4u(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Just close ur eye and think of
20 young lives being wasted by this people.

Thats why I HATE anything North and Islam.

R.I.P to the students.

5 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by taharqa: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nwunuken: spliting is not a solution.boko haram in the north,kinapping and arms robering in the south east,militant in the south south.

You guys should stop comparing mass murderers to common criminals

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by ochukoccna: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
shine-eye:
Perhaps it is time for the North to awake from its preferred slumber. The boko rams are no ghosts. They are well known by the inhabitants of the communities. For fear of being targeted, the citizens have continued to keep mute at the activities of these rampaging rams. But what is coming out of their prolonged fear?- the prolonged reign of terror and the lordship of evil over good. When the North is tired and fed up with the sympathy for and rubbish of this sect, nobody will tell them what to do. The anticlimax of bokoramism is at hand.
If BH was in response to a non northern president as many have posited, it has gone too far
Nigeria's corporate existence is NEGOTIABLE
Must rivers of genocide flow before we act?
Rwanda will be child's play compared to what will break over Nigeria if we [concerned individuals not the elite in government] don't act now
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Odinaka00(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gaiden k: The dead muslims amongst them must be yoruba and oda tribes oda than hausa,as they are not considered true muslims,they did this to 40 students Unijos gave the aboki a show down when they stabbed just 1 gal,idoi.ts are taking the north back to d stone age ANIMALS

Wetin yorubas dey find 4 mubi? Guy talk well
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by taharqa: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
arthurous: My cuosin is a student there I called his two lines and is been bieng diverted even when I try to ping him is not going may GOD have mercy on us in this country. I pray that he is not among.
Join you in praying he is safe....many of the hapless students are probably so distrauts and wanting to leave the town that they may not have the time 4 dier fones, so he is probably still safe. God's grace
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Odinaka00(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
arthurous: My cuosin is a student there I called his two lines and is been bieng diverted even when I try to ping him is not going may GOD have mercy on us in this country. I pray that he is not among.

It could βξ netwrk problem bro

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by kemiola89(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Killings has become a daily dosage for boko haram, and our Government has got no clue on how to curb this menace, i seriously weep for Nigeria, and yet some f.o.o.l.s who are daily cheated to the extent of hunger and starvation execution still go about carrying the green white country's flag celebrating freedom when there are not free. Isnt it time to stop this celebration nonsense and have a sober reflection of whom we are....... Rest in peace to the departed souls
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Shalome(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
sheyie2007: So BH is responsible for any genocide now in Nigeria?.. #SMH#
yes Mr man...if its in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by parryon(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yet no report on this from our local news agencies......RIP to the dead.

Which way forward naija?
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by ochukoccna: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Odinaka00:

Wetin yorubas dey find 4 mubi? Guy talk well

What if your father is working for the FG& he's based there? embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry
Talk not like 1 who is mentally re-tarded undecided undecided
Though with the security situation up north, I personally would have relocated

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by benson19: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
OMG... 20 students unda aw many hours it a pity... Rest in peace great students of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear Lord,pls av MERCY on nigeria n save our soul..contend wit dem dt contend wit us..let dem drink dia own blood n fal in2 d pit de v dug..Fyt for us..Enuf is Enuf..
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Odinaka00(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
ochukoccna:

What if your father is working for the FG& he's base is there? embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry
Talk not like 1 who is mentally re-tarded undecided undecided
Though with the security situation up north, I personally would have relocated

Dude hav U̶̲̥̅̊ taken ya med yet? Hit yaba-left that's wher U̶̲̥̅̊ will find peepz like U̶̲̥̅̊
I hardly see yorubas schooling in d north except those who re serving ther or working, U̶̲̥̅̊ need Ť☺ first comprehend a post b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ start Ť☺ throw insults on people, keep displaying ya stewpidity on nl.....oloshi
Re: Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. by Psylas(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
sheyie2007: So BH is responsible for any genocide now in Nigeria?.. #SMH#
BH or JTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.