Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Independent Day Surprise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Independent Day Surprise! (721 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Day Surprise! by fatstan1: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yesterday Nigeria turned 52 I hope you all had as much fun as I did, well so much fun until I got the shocker of my life.
For awhile now I and my girlfriend have been talking about trying new things. Now don't get me wrong, we are not some missionary style couple but lately our passion for sex seems to be demised(don't say tired cause we aren't). Well yesterday we were in bed making out and my girlfriend ask that I close my eyes cause she has a surprise for me.
10mins felt like forever, I couldn't wait to see what she had for me, I started to feel guilty cause I had nothing for her. Finally she gave the ok to open my eyes, my jaws still hurt from the force of dropping. Standing before me was my girlfriend wearing a strap-on with a 9inch phallus pointing at me like an angry cobra.
I was dumbfounded for a better part of a min and when I found my voice all I could say was "what what what". Now I have done a lot of stuff in my time if the Lord chose not to forgive, my hell will be twice as hot as lex steel's but this was crossing the line.
She said she wanted to be the man. If she wanted to be the man she could have simply asked for my jeans not my ass. Call it selfish if you like but there was no way I was letting a Love Machine up my ass...the rest u know, is history! Still hiding at a friends cause I still can't comprehend the thought of loosin my anal virginity* without getting mad at her for thinking such madness.

By and large yesterday was fun, I attended the best concert ever and if you thought for a min that story was for real then get your mind out of the gutters. Nigerian girls have not attained that level of sexual bravado. see the movie [b][/b]Young People Fucking.... Should you find yourself in his shoes will you give in or scream bloody murder.

Happy anniversary Nigeria
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
young people fvcking

foreplayy
sexx
orgasmm
interlude
.... smiley
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by fatstan1: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy: young people fvcking

foreplayy
sexx
orgasmm
interlude
.... smiley
you say the movie
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by 190: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hisses
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
What is this bullshitology?
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Smh!
Re: Independent Day Surprise! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
fat stan: you say the movie

you've said it all yourself. the movie was okay

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Relationship Abuse / How Can I Get A Really Great Guy? / How Do I Sustain A Distant Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.