Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me (4056 Views)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / He Announced My HIV Status In The Presence Of My Husband. / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is not my story. I saw it while I was browsing the internet and it saddened me greatly. Are Nigerian women worth nothing??

I am a 38 year old woman and got married four years ago, I have never conceived though the problem is not me it is my HIV positive husband who cannot perform in bed.
I am HIV negative which makes it all controversial, I am a protestant and divorce is not allowed in my religion so am stuck with my husband. I have been taking In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to help me conceive a HIV negative child.
My husband is also diabetic and due to his condition he has turned to be abusive always calling me useless and a barren woman who cannot produce anything from my womb. It hurts me a lot knowing that I have been on his side through thick and thin but he never appreciates.
At times he gets angry and slaps me even in front of people, beats me with food and mistreats me.
I think it’s my time to leave and start a new life though am not sure whether I should leave my husband alone knowing his delicate health.
I need your advice.
-talkofnaija

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by obowunmi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sounds more like a 38 year old stup,id woman.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2012
So because the man is HIV+, you should allow him to do whatever he wants with you, especially treat you like dirt? Ungrateful people strive because there are dumbasses (like this woman) who gladly stand for their BS!

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
obowunmi: Sounds more like a 38 year old stup,id woman.
honestly! I don't know why some women are just stewpid! The silly man still has the effontry to beat her even though he knows he is HIV positive! Is he not ashamed of himself? I advise the woman to leave that marriage for her own good!
Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by slimchi2k2(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
u said 38 yr old
HIv,
treat her bad,
she still dere
i wonder dis story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by EfemenaXY: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fake post.

No right thinking woman would want to be saddled with a death sentence.

I do not for one minute, believe that Naija love dey extend reach HIV matter.

Madam Fortune Teller, quit trying to get some answers for your play script. But if you insist, then advice your unreal character to divorce her husband.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy: Fake post.

Madam Fortune Teller, quit trying to get some answers for your play script. But if you insist, then advice your unreal character to divorce her husband.

Silly girl, please read the original post so that you do not embarrass yourself...As stated, it is not my story. The source, "TalkofNaija", is listed at the end of the post.
Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy: Fake post.

um How can you jump to that conclusion?. . . How many right-thinking women are out there considering there seems to be many women more women in bad relationships than we have examples of women in good relationships?

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
FortuneTeller:

Silly girl, please read the original post so that you do not embarrass yourself...As stated, it is not my story. The source, "TalkofNaija", is listed at the end of the post.

Okay then. Ignore the last line of my post.

I still think it's a fake story - and a stoopid one at that.

Kobojunkie:

um How can you jump to that conclusion?. . . How many right-thinking women are out there considering there seems to be many women more women in bad relationships than we have examples of women in good relationships?

No. There seems to be more women in bad relationships than good ones, only because those in bad relationships are the ones who cry out here.

Those in good relationships on the other hand have no cause to complain and would be reluctant to "blow their horns".

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:
No. There seems to be more women in bad relationships than good ones, only because those in bad relationships are the ones who cry out here.

Those in good relationships on the other hand have no cause to complain and would be reluctant to "blow their horns".

unfortunately the numbers don't agree with that logic at all. The rise in divorce rates world over is sign that what you have above is likely more fantasy than reality. The rise in abandoned children also points to your talk being more fantasy than reality. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

unfortunately the numbers don't agree with that logic at all. The rise in divorce rates world over is sign that what you have above is likely more fantasy than reality. The rise in abandoned children also points to your talk being more fantasy than reality. lipsrsealed

Okay. Thanks for the insight.
Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by ghettodreamz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
HIV Positive husband?
Abusive husband?
Married but no kids?
38 years old woman? She's got 2 years left to menopause?

FINAL ANSWER: WALK AWAY

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me by Collyno82(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Good woman, endure. The rule of the game is for better for worst

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Feed Our Babies This Way??? / How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. / My 2month-old Baby Fed Baby Food Without My Consent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.