Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week (3487 Views)

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. / Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2012

Jennifer Lopez's daughter, Emme, is a fashionista in training.

The 4-year-old girl accompanied her mother to the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday. The ladies arrived hand-in-hand — walking a few steps in front of Lopez's boyfriend, Casper Smart — at the Grand Palais for the big event. Lopez, 43, had on a plunging lace dress and black pointed-toe shoes. Emme wore a pink dress and shoes with a white cardigan and butterfly purse.

During the show, Lopez and Emme were in the coveted front row. The preschooler sat on her mother's lap for the presentation, getting lots of kisses throughout the show. At one point Emme gave Smart a hug.

Lopez is on a world tour though Europe, Asia, and Australia. Most recently she has been in Lisbon, Portugal, prepping for her Oct. 5 concert date, which will be filmed in 3D for her upcoming movie "Dance Again."

"Quick day hop to Paris!! Fashion week fun," Lopez tweeted on Monday. Earlier she shared, "Enjoying a beautiful [Lisbon] morning... The weather here is gorgeous!! Love it!"

Last month Lopez appeared on "Katie" and talked about her divorce from Marc Anthony, who is the father of Emme and her twin brother Max. "You never want to break up a family," Lopez told host Katie Couric. "That wasn't my dream. My dream was for us to always be together. But things don't work out and you feel it's the better choice. If I didn't think it was the better choice I wouldn't have done it."

As for her 25-year-old boyfriend Smart, Lopez said, "We just kind of hit it off. It wasn't something I was looking for, trust me. But things happen and they happen naturally." As for whether she's soured on marriage after three failed ones, she said, "I keep trying! It's OK. It's true. I believe in love. I believe in marriage. I'm just trying to get it right. I'm like everybody else."

SOURCE
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2012
I couldn't care less about the write up and the fact that Casper Smart looks uninterested in the four-year-old cutie beside him. I'm totally in love with that little girl's outfit though! I was shocked when I first saw the photos as that's how my mother dressed my youngest sister just some years back. Butterflies and a cardigan?! She even wore ruffly socks! I wish more parents would dress their daughters like this. I've seen too many preschoolers in heels and makeup lately.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by 2sa2: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
well said ogugua, a lot of parents today choose to dress their little daughters like adults, the child's out fit is so on point. @ topic, i seriously could not read the whole thing, i just admire Jlo so much, she's over 40 and so stunning, OMG, i'm in love with her. I wish the azz hole by her side could sleep and not wake up angry
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
actually, I think the guy was posing for the camera. Girls can't understand wink

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2012
Casper Smart is only 24; I don't think he'll be too keen in showing fatherly love to the child at his age.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week by Mcleo007(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2012
Sharp badt guy, this Casper. Nailin' that ol' a ss like its Sarah Pailin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Them Is Nigerian Wierdest Celebrity? / Peter Psquare Shares Photos Of Himself And The Kids / Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.