Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

ude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ude (852 Views)

[photos] Popular Bayelsa Runs Girl, Ebi Clement Shares Her N.ude Photos Surfaces / Can U Share Or Request Ur Partner N*ude??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ude by Holumighty(m): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Fellow Nairalander
Re: ude by mashnino(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2012
eiyah....

get her a doll baby
Re: ude by Mynd44: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Have you tried talking to her about it?
Re: ude by gunners160(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2012
My gf used 2 b very caring and nice.Did u try 2 search urself and find out y she changed suddenly into a naggin and suspicious gf?i am veri sure people just dnt change like dat.they must hv seen areason 2 change.and i am veri sure u had given her d reason 2 change her attituke 2wards u luk.

Also, I am a customer service officer/ relationship officer at work ; so there is no way that I will not have one or two flings. Dis as clearly shown dat yes u are a cheatin type pls amend ur ways b4 u loose dat precious gal.u would neva know her value until u lose her 2 sum1 who wuld mk her feel wat is kaled luv.
Re: ude by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2012
customer/service officer, relationship officer, erm can you elaborate please shocked
Re: ude by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2012
Holumighty:
Also, I am a customer service officer/ relationship officer at work ; so there is no way that I will not have one or two flings.

shocked undecided
Re: ude by Mynd44: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2012
You had one or two flings and you are complaining that she is nagging? Please she should have a tracking device embedded inside your backside
Re: ude by k2039: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]
It so obvious she loves you and I'm afraid if you dont start treating her right you will loose her.

Let me just warn you,dont come back here to ask us on how to get her back

Mtcheew,Eni to ni ori ko ni fila.
[/size]
Re: ude by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2012
mtcheeeeew
Re: ude by 190: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
If she naggs a lot why don't u just tie her mouth up

Isn't she Nigerian
Re: ude by Holumighty(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Have you tried talking to her about it?

I have done that
Re: ude by bizmogul(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Holumighty: Fellow Nairalander, kindly advice me on what to do.

My gurl friend used to be very caring and loving until recentlt that she she started nagging and been over protective...she id making life harder for Me because she monitors my life on phone and when she discovers that I am with a lady she will start behaving erratically, @times she will start running down to my house without prior notice and its really making me feel unsecure.

Also, I am a customer service officer/ relationship officer at work ; so there is no way that I will not have one or two flings.

Kindly advice me because each time I didn't pick her calls leads to her crying and ranging on phone the next time she calls and this hrt action is making me insecure.

Thanks

The simple truth is " You Gave Her a Reason To Be a Nag" let me quote you "Also, I am a customer service officer/ relationship officer at work ; so there is no way that I will not have one or two flings". Do you seriously expect her not to act the way she does when she reads all the love messages on your phone? Alright, let's see it this way can you allow her have a fling and not do anything about it? lol. Hell NO, maybe you could track her all day long... You need to understand that she loves you, maybe you should also look withing yourself brother.

My 2 cents
Re: ude by Holumighty(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Mynd_44: You had one or two flings and you are complaining that she is nagging? Please she should have a tracking device embedded inside your backside

Thank you for bn plain with me...
Re: ude by Holumighty(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2012
bizmogul:

The simple truth is " You Gave Her a Reason To Be a Nag" let me quote you "Also, I am a customer service officer/ relationship officer at work ; so there is no way that I will not have one or two flings". Do you seriously expect her not to act the way she does when she reads all the love messages on your phone? Alright, let's see it this way can you allow her have a fling and not do anything about it? lol. Hell NO, maybe you could track her all day long... You need to understand that she loves you, maybe you should also look withing yourself brother.

I don't really send or keep msg, @times female client will not play the game until you make them comfortable. I don't Bleep them all but just gv them fake sense of belonging till the my company can resolve the issue.

My 2 cents

(1) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay Ex-wife £15,000 For Claiming She Wasn't A Virgin / Let Us Not Into Temptation / Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.