Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) (17388 Views)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Gov. Peter Obi was at Ogbaru to help flood victims from the danger of being washed away by the surging flood, which had wreaked much havoc across the land.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by macricky(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2012
guy dat pix na film trike dat man d reason he entered dat wata z 2 do as eve he b gud governor bt hesn't he b d worst.he fit trike una bt nt us.dat cloth wey he wear in dat pix na okirika b dat

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Mannylex(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2012
Playing to the gallery... All these are publicity stunts!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by k2039: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Mannylex: [size=18pt]Playing to the gallery... All these are publicity stunts![/size]

[size=13pt]
I cant stop laughing,sometimes this politicians actually think we are dumb,whereas they are the ones that are dumb,if he thinks entering into water makes him a good governor then I cant agree less that he is the dumbest person I have ever seen
This is simply film trick
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2012
nonsense! like we dnt know u b4 abi?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by djeezy(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2012
macricky: guy dat pix na film trike dat man d reason he entered dat wata z 2 do as eve he b gud governor bt hesn't he b d worst.he fit trike una bt nt us.dat cloth wey he wear in dat pix na okirika b dat
what did you just write? Can someone translate this to English please.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by djeezy(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2012
Mannylex: Playing to the gallery... All these are publicity stunts!
does it mean that no Nigerian governor have a compassionate heart to do this? Must everything seem to you like a publicity stunt? Nawao

10 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by TonySpike: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2012
Nice PR stunt. I'm expecting Chino's response, the official commisioner for Nairaland in Anambra State.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by drealnamdy(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2012
Can u imagine diz man...I think he only wants to score cheap politcal points undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2012
Yesterday was Oshiomole comfortably paddling a canoe to no where. Today is Peter Obi semi-submerged in flood water. Tomorrow would be Rochas Okorocha(the chief stunter), fully submerged in flood water. These people have an incredibly amount of humor in them.

If you want to score points, build proper drainage system and leeves.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by infofirst(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
I cant stop laughing,sometimes this politicians actually think we are dumb,whereas they are the ones that are dumb,if he thinks entering into water makes him a good governor then I cant agree less that he is the dumbest person I have ever seen
[/size]

Human beans, if he din enter, then go talk say.....now he enter, then still talk say.....Na wah oh. Respect to Man

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by BabaO2: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2012
The water looks fresh and clean
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by omenziate(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Beta Wash with Ariel Detergent. Why u no enter river Niger to show hw caring and compassionate u dey? Useless crooks. All oF dem

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by misreal(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2012
he is simply trying to score a cheap political goal cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Xtana: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2012
Let him relocate the flood victims to his residence then and only then we will believe those film tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2012

Mumu, if it was Obama you will say he LOVES his ppl, now its Obi its a stunt. if he didnt go there u will say he doesn't care about his ppl, Nigerians cool

12 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2012
This politician are insane, what do they take us for. So the trend now for governors is to evacuate citizen first it was Oshimole now Peter Obi. Choi Naija politicians the earlier you guys realize that Nigerians cant be fooled again the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2012
Dis govno dey mad, dey craze, dey parrra...
You enter water dey face camera, shey na werrin flood victim go chop be dat?

U for kuku swim d water so we go no say u serious undecided barawo kawai!!!

Instead of you carry enof bags of garri... Abi u no knw say water don pass garri. Mtscheeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by redsun(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Hypocrisy,just to deceive.All they needed to do is spend the people's money wisele and channel the water out the people's way for it becomes fllod.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Tomorrow would be Rochas Okorocha(the chief stunter), fully submerged in flood water.

I beg no use laff faint ♍e cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by folushoalade: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2012
I honestly think, there is nothing wrong with him being in the water. His intensions are left to him but I will rather have him show genuine concern and take positive steps to deal with the situation than see him on a plane on his way to some foreign country while his state is riddled with floods. Let us be reminded that these floods are a global issue....from asia to the united states to african countries, so it is not an exclusive problem to governor Obi's state. What matters is how he deals with it. I as a person, live in lagos state and had to pack out of a flood submerged house with nothing but the clothes I had on, that does not mean that Fashola is a bad governor or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2012
CHAI!! Governor Peter Obi just lost points with me. This is the kind of behavior I would expect from IMO STATES Rochas Okorocha not Gov. Peter Obi.. Why would a politician treat a scene like this as if it were the commisioning of a new rural swimming pool?! angry That picture of him with a MIC inside the water is foolish and he should fire his image manager.. A megaphone would have been better.. MAkes it look like an occasion/campaign propaganda rather than an open sprited rescue operation..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by acidtalk: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2012
I will always call a Spade what it is and nothing else.

In as much as these governors might have huge flaws. Corruption being the most, I believe they are gradually living up to their expectations of witnessing the pains of the populace.

I can remember 1999-2003, the likes of Ibori, Igbenedion, Tinubu, Oji Uzoh, Haruna, Nnamani and others will only watch what the flood victims are passing through on NTA and will visit the affected sites like a week or two later and carry along 2 bags of rice, one bag of beans and a carton of soap.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by olagamalin(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2012
macricky: guy dat pix na film trike dat man d reason he entered dat wata z 2 do as eve he b gud governor bt hesn't he b d worst.he fit trike una bt nt us.dat cloth wey he wear in dat pix na okirika b dat
What on earth is this dude writing, Haba..is it by force to comment...one cannot make head or tail of the gibberish he posted.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Diligence: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2012
This is much better of course, than chasing out residents of Makoko...or hv the residents of Maroko been given their rights since their landed property were seized and given to gov's cronies?
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Diligence: This is much better of course, than chasing out residents of Makoko...or hv the residents of Maroko been given their rights since their landed property were seized and given to gov's cronies?

Nwokem this is grown man discussion.. Stop talking shiit here... Wetin concern Makoko with Anambra State
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by wandeay: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2012
nollywood movie
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2012
person carry microphone face camera dey talk inside water......must they tell u b4 u know this is publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
[/size]

Why is it so difficult to please people? If he were on a canoe, u'd say he's proud! now he's in d water, u r callin him "dumb" SMH!!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by mike404(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Phools @ least we Anambrarians are not complaining angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
[/size]

You jealous niggas need to get a life. If he no enter water, they will say he is insensitive. Enter water they will say it is publicity stunt. Haba! Wetin we go do to please Nigerians sef? Abeg u guys should go and kiss a live transformer if you don't like what he did. Mshewww....

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by acidtalk: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
olagamalin: What on earth is this dude writing, Haba..is it by force to comment...one cannot make head or tail of the gibberish he posted.

Don't blame him. Blame the governor of his state who has denied him access to free and compulsory education. I am sure he is from Anambra and that's the reason he is MAD at peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Video Of Hon. Bipi Searching For His Acceptance Speech. / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / DSS Should Apologize To Gumi - Tukur Mamu (Spokesman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.