Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? (985 Views)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / PHOTO : Edo Girls And Oshiomole's Wife This Night / Mimiko Is Much Better Than Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Ikengawo: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
PDP have Amaechi, Sullivan, Imoke, Lamido, Akpabio
and AGPA which controls 3 states, has Rochas, and Obi

but continues to claim exclusivity to being 'progressive'
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by EkoIle1: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
These low self esteem people and their dumb threads....

5 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op

how would we know which ANC governor is performing? we are nigerians not south africans!
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Ikengawo: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
lol sorry! typo!
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by bashr8: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ikengawo: PDP have Amaechi, Sullivan, Imoke, Lamido, Akpabio

but continues to cliain exclusivity to being 'progressive'
which party is ANC again undecided
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Ikengawo: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
I'm trusting ACN less and less by the day, though i do like Fashola.
I feel that his achievements are unfairly being stolen by Tinubu and the party.
I just read and interview where someone was saying Lagos was developing because Tinubu 'picked a good sucessor'.
I thought it was ridiculous
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ikengawo: I'm trusting ACN less and less by the day, though i do like Fashola.
I feel that his achievements are unfairly being stolen by Tinubu and the party.
I just read and interview where someone was saying Lagos was developing because Tinubu 'picked a good sucessor'.
I thought it was ridiculous

i thought that was ridiculous too till i started reaping the benefits of obasanjo not picking odili as yar adua's running mate!

THREAD CLOSED!!!

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Ikengawo: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Assuming what you said is true, Is it a coincidence that your performing ACN governors are the longest serving? or that 3 of the 5 performing PDP are from Oil producing states

And is it that you are dumb to compare a governor of 1yr 4months to one of 5yrs 4 months.

In addition if we have 2 performing ACN governors in 5. Thats 2:5 and we have 5 performing governors in 25 PDP thats 1:5

So in elementary Maths which is performing better?.

NB: All these are assuming what you said is true>

5 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by sheyguy: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
^You smoked the topic like Ganja men . . .
@OP next time try asking which governors aren't performing ehn . . . To help cover our misfiring 'National' Party.

3 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Ikengawo: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
dayokanu: Assuming what you said is true, Is it a coincidence that your performing ACN governors are the longest serving? or that 3 of the 5 performing PDP are from Oil producing states

And is it that you are dumb to compare a governor of 1yr 4months to one of 5yrs 4 months.

In addition if we have 2 performing ACN governors in 5. Thats 2:5 and we have 5 performing governors in 25 PDP thats 1:5

So in elementary Maths which is performing better?.

NB: All these are assuming what you said is true>
Well if you're looking to call me dumb, know that the word is Math not Maths because Math cannot be plural, which is elementary English.
Rochas is a governor of 1 year, and i put him on the list as well, nothing was selective, these are fact and figures we're all aware of.
Most of the ACN governors are showing that if their state was an oil state they still wouldn't know what to do with it. Some like Ondo have sadly reinforced this.
You can't cling to 'leaders' out of ethnic sentiment, you have you realize that ACN is not a part for 'yoruba' people, it's a party for ACN people, and everyone else is left to suffer. Sadly right now 'everyone else' is the Yoruba constituates of their states.

Fashola is great, Oshiomole is great but it ends there.
They're not showing signs of being any better than any other nigerian party and they're using Fashola to decieve people. As a nation, lets stop compromising our expectations so that we can sooth ethnic ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by CyberG: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ikengawo:
Well if you're looking to call me dumb, know that the word is Math not Maths because Math cannot be plural, which is elementary English.
Rochas is a governor of 1 year, and i put him on the list as well, nothing was selective, these are fact and figures we're all aware of.
Most of the ACN governors are showing that if their state was an oil state they still wouldn't know what to do with it. Some like Ondo have sadly reinforced this.
You can't cling to 'leaders' out of ethnic sentiment, you have you realize that ACN is not a part for 'yoruba' people, it's a party for ACN people, and everyone else is left to suffer. Sadly right now 'everyone else' is the Yoruba constituates of their states.

Fashola is great, Oshiomole is great but it ends there.
They're not showing signs of being any better than any other nigerian party and they're using Fashola to decieve people. As a nation, lets stop compromising our expectations so that we can sooth ethnic ignorance.

I see you are either ignorant or disingenuous bu tribal coloration that you spew odious lies like you do here!

1. Ondo is still governed by the Labour party....NOT ACN - Duh!

2. Rochas is yet to do anything of note in Imo state and all the hype you spew here are merely in your head - no one is buying it! For your information I lived in Imo and I know my way around.

3. Oyo state is doing well from recent reports of someone who lives there. I ask that people who live in Ibadan can confirm or debunk this comment. I have been told that a certain major bridge has been cleared of traffic that has bogged it down for years, some roads have started taking on a new look, new ones are being constructed and some order is being brought to bear. Note that the ACN government has only been there for only 1 year and 4 months.

4. Why is Obi who has been in Anambra now for much longer not coming up for review in your post and his performance critiqued extensively?

2 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2012

Bros can you name the 3 states controlled by APGA?

2 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by seunfly: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2012

ACN Control just six states and two is working to your own satisfaction that is 33% compare to pdp of which only 2 of those you mention are working at the the level of fash and osh out of 28 which is approximatly 7% and for apga only Rochas i can compare to them 1 out of 3 which is 33% others you mention 4rm obi to lamido are not bettern other ACN governors now check for your self

ACN = 33%
APGA=33%
PDP = 7%
while 77% ACN and APGA are average probably 10% of PDP are average remaing 83% are bad so which one is good and bad.
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by CyberG: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
seunfly:

ACN Control just six states and two is working to your own satisfaction that is 33% compare to pdp of which only 2 of those you mention are working at the the level of fash and osh out of 28 which is approximatly 7% and for apga only Rochas i can compare to them 1 out of 3 which is 33% others you mention 4rm obi to lamido are not bettern other ACN governors now check for your self

ACN = 33%
APGA=33%
PDP = 7%
while 77% ACN and APGA are average probably 10% of PDP are average remaing 83% are bad so which one is good and bad.

Post Rochas achievements since taking office.
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by PaulJohn1: 2:38am On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu:

i wanted to ask the same.
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by emiye(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Let me try and help the OP,( Anambra, Imo and Ikengawo state )

@OP , hope i did a good job for you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by ektbear: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2012
The African National Congress is the greatest party in Nigeria.

Can someone please tell Cambridge to correct the website for their mathematics department. They spelled it 'maths', for some reason:
http://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/

2 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
ekt_bear: The African National Congress is the greatest party in Nigeria.

Can someone please tell Cambridge to correct the website for their mathematics department. They spelled it 'maths', for some reason:
http://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/

You dey mind the mor0n?
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kai.....bad boys!!! see as una messed up the OP even before the thread starts gathering momentum grin grin grin

Ikengawo abi wetin be your name sef...just log out of NL...today is a bad market day for you here! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by ektbear: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu:

You dey mind the mor0n?

It is always enjoyable to poke fun at id1ots like the OP
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by Desola(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
What is so wrong about the OP's question?

abegi jo!
Re: Other Than Fashola And Oshiomole, Which ACN Governor Is Working? by ektbear: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nothing wrong with his question

Nor is there anything wrong with ridiculing him

There is room for both in this thread

(1) (Reply)

T. A. Orji Awarded The Be Governor In Ghana / Rip Alhaji Lam Adeshina Formal Governor Of Oyo State / Fuel Subsidy Scam: Ubah’s Travail Injustice To Ndigbo – South East CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.