Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* (1312 Views)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2012
HON. DINO MELAYE

Corruption is the bane of our development,we have suddenly as a nation graduated from the stealing of billions to trillions. From January to 29th August 2012, 123 private jets have been registered in this country,we now have more private jets in our airports.than commercial planes. Nigerians now subsides the international jet setting lifestyle of the elites. We can not continue like this,we must recover our dear country from economic cankerworms and financial scavengers.
In an unjust society,silence is a crime. Come out of your cocoon and join the struggle to take back our country from thieves.

9 minutes ago · ·
1 · Like · Comment

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Chanchit: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2012
So, whats shocking about this...?
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2012
Chanchit: So, whats shocking about this...?

oh. .

If I get a similar reply, I'll edit the topic. But I find it strange and shocking .Afterall, all I know is Pastors buying private jets, but I don't think any MOG acquired a jet this year.

or can you name 23 people with private jets??
I bet you can't, and here we have 123!
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by RickyRoss1(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Who is this man? He is probably a politician tryin to make some useless noise to become popular.

If given the chance this man will steal more, I have seen many of his types in Nigeria. I have learn never to trust most politicians, coz they are all the same...
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2012
^ ^ I understand your points, sir.. and I also doubt his credibility.
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by uncleu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Who is this man? He is probably a politician tryin to make some useless noise to become popular.

If given the chance this man will steal more, I have seen many of his types in Nigeria. I have learn never to trust most politicians, coz they are all the same...
You don't know him? He spent four years fighting in the Federal house of representative. He lost the last election and automatically became a new breed democrat.
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dino is trying to remain relevant, he is an elite.. or how does he explain Oil Prospecting licenses and actual field allocations in his name? abi na ordinary person dey get Oil license grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Nonnyz: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Having more fleet of personal/commercial jets, should be seen as both economical and commercial development (inshort, a welcome development) in the aviation sector rather than been shocking...!
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by bubadaniel13: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
uncle u: You don't know him? He spent four years fighting in the Federal house of representative. He lost the last election and automatically became a new breed democrat.
Abi if wuna go help am,the man Dino is so desperate to extend that he can accept pay cuts.....SOS....
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Elueme: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
This Dino melaye guy should rest.. How does the acquisition of private jets by individual's equate to stolen money..there're successful entrepreneurs in the country.
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by nifemi01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Who is this man? He is probably a politician tryin to make some useless noise to become popular.

i think he was one of them senators trading blows in the senate chamber.
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Maxymilliano(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
And how does Dino Melaye came about such embellished statistics or should we just accept it hook, line and sinker because a former 'Honourable' member said so
Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by Ayorh4you(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Same Dino dat single handedly turned d National assembly to boxin arena. Same Dino dat shared guns and led youth to a violent protest. Same Dino dat neva did anytin alltru his tenure @ d house of rep. Same Dino dat was suppose to give d youth beta platform 2 ryd on but turned out to b d heavy weight champion of d house....... Now dat he is has been swept away by d tide of time, he wants to seek fresh and cheap attention dat can neva b given to him again. He disappointed the youths of this great Nation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Facebook Post *shocking* by usmanyaro17: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
The only shocking thing abt this false revelation is that Dino is looking for someone to fight,fighting has been his hobby that is why he is loosing in everything...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents / Photo Punch Headline : Day Elrufai Visited GEJ Urging Him To Contest / Amachie Father.mother Are Igbo,Change of name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.