Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule (1315 Views)

10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' / I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator / Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by bilms(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
PDP AND THEIR SUCCESS

In 1999 when PDP took over power in the nascent democracy, The exchange rate of USD to the Naira was in the ratio of 1:21.9. That is; $1 was worth #29.9. Today, after 14 years of PDPs brutality and deterioration, $1 is equivalent to #160, YET Okonjo Iweala insists that the economy is growing tremendously. Before 1990, it takes about 12 hrs to travel by train from Lagos to Kano, but today under PDP, it takes about 48hrs to travel from Lagos to Kanu because from ILorin to Lagos took about 27hrs. For 14yrs of oil boom, Nigerians power generation still stands at about 4000 MW, which means that PDP was unable to generate 100 MW of electricity each year. That is if Nigeria was in total Darkness without 1 MW of electricity before PDP mounted the stage. Done ever attempt to find out how much PDP has invested in the Power industry because you may fall sick. 4 yrs after PDP took over power, poverty and unemployment rate has increased tremendously. Before we went to the University, All our brothers and sisters who graduated were almost all employed and we hoped to be employed too when we finished. Unfortunately, PDP came and graduates no longer have hope of employment. For 14yrs of PDPs government corruption gained astronomical control and increased geometrically that it is now heard in Trillion. before now, i never knew what trillions mean. Under PDPs 14 years watch, Nigeria became kidnappers, suicide bombers and started eating each other. Before now, i only heard of suicide bombers in Gaza and Jerusalem or Afghanistan. Before 1999 i hardly heard Nigeria went to borro, but today, we have turned to borrow borrow country. They tell us the external reserve is growing that it has overshoot it boundaries, the excess crude account is now indefinite, yet the president has insisted that FG has no money to do the East-West road leading to his house. What more can i say. Some say it is OBJ, others say it is Yar'Dua and now they say it is Jonathan. Who are they? PDP; same of the same. members united in sharing and looting. WHAT MARVELS ME IS WHY PDP HAS NO SHAME AND SOME NIGERIANS TOO HAVE NO SHAME

shared
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by seanet01: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Poverty development party
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by bilms(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
1. BOKO HARAM
2. MEND
3. KIDNAPPING
4. POVERTY DISTRIBUTION
5. GROSS EMBEZLEMENT OF NIGERIAN'S MONEY
6. ALL ILLS.
7. ONLY SIGN OF POSITIVE STEP IN POWER. (SIGN I SAID, NOT THAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED MUCH YET).

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by tomakint: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
If you ask me, I am not a fan of any party be it, PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA, ANPP, OPC, ACCORD PARTY, and the likes! But in my own candid opinion I won't consider the 'achievements of PDP' from 1999 because there are none, but right from the time of JONATHAN, I can tell you he made me to fall in love with his style of governance for the first time in this country (because I have never been a fan and never will of this 'wasteful system of government')! cool

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by seanet01: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
tomakint: If you ask me, I am not a fan of any party be it, PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA, ANPP, OPC, ACCORD PARTY, and the likes! But in my own candid opinion I won't consider the 'achievements of PDP' from 1999 because there are none, but right from the time of JONATHAN, I can tell you he made me to fall in love with his style of governance for the first time in this country (because I have never been a fan and never will of this 'wasteful system of government')! cool
You don't seem to stop lying.
Jonathan is PDP, PDP is Jonathan.
Tony aneni and other have been in pdp like Jonathan since 99 so what is your point. Tomakint, you are not making sense as usual

3 Likes

Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by omenka(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
tomakint: If you ask me, I am not a fan of any party be it, PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA, ANPP, OPC, ACCORD PARTY, and the likes! But in my own candid opinion I won't consider the 'achievements of PDP' from 1999 because there are none, but right from the time of JONATHAN, I can tell you he made me to fall in love with his style of governance for the first time in this country (because I have never been a fan and never will of this 'wasteful system of government')! cool

I thought rehabs are now affordable..??
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by bilms(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Leave tomato alone to speak in mind. Abeg tell me more. Gej made you fall in love with pdp now? Ha ha ha. I forgot gej just came to pdp in 2011.
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by GARRIx7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=20pt]PDP IS‎​ A FAILURE!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by Tolexander: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
bilms: PDP AND THEIR SUCCESS

In 1999 when PDP took over power in the nascent democracy, The exchange rate of USD to the Naira was in the ratio of 1:21.9. That is; $1 was worth #29.9. Today, after 14 years of PDPs brutality and deterioration, $1 is equivalent to #160, YET Okonjo Iweala insists that the economy is growing tremendously.
you are a liar. The dollar exchange rate to naira as at 8.o'clock was not #160.00 but #159.98
bilms: Before 1990, it takes about 12 hrs to travel by train from Lagos to Kano, but today under PDP, it takes about 48hrs to travel from Lagos to Kanu because from ILorin to Lagos took about 27hrs.
the world is growing bigger so also nigeria.
bilms: For 14yrs of oil boom, Nigerians power generation still stands at about 4000 MW, which means that PDP was unable to generate 100 MW of electricity each year. That is if Nigeria was in total Darkness without 1 MW of electricity before PDP mounted the stage.
They said the witches are behind the nigerian electrity problem.
You didn't mention that president Goodluck Jonathan brought facebook to nigeria in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by anulaxad(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2013
seanet01: Poverty development party

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Pdp's Achievements In 14 Years Of Rule by bilms(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tolex, you no serious

(1) (Reply)

India Reduces Petrol Prices / 2015: I Will Run If APC Chooses Me –Buhari / "How Govt Pressured Me To Implicate Babangida, Others In 2010 Bombing–okah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.