Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18292 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Adanyebe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
NO FINANCIAL N N N N REWARD FOR DEBATERS undecided ? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Ejine(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
jay bee:
Have you ever met any man in your life that argues like they are in a loop?

Woohaaa! Now, that's a Zinger! grin
I have a feeling Kobo's gonna spam this thread with her pointless, condescending, angst-filled jabberwocky all in the name of 'debate' grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
I would have given this straight to Freecocoa but with Cowgurl,Ishilove and Goldieluks in there its going to be a close fight.
Too many irregularities in season 1 and the judges led by Jarus didn't help matter at all,hope we get it right this time.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by kpolli(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
First contestants are all females n u ppl r already bringing ur judgmental attitudes by saying the contestants are not up to par. . . .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Very Typical
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cuddlemii as one of the pioneer of this debate where should I fit in?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by omiobo: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ freecocoa,anytime,anyday,u have my support. May God grant you the wisdom,knowledge and understanding to excel.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
kpolli: First contestants are all females n u ppl r already bringing ur judgmental attitudes by saying the contestants are not up to par. . . .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
WTH is the matter with you cuddle..Put my name for judges jor angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Michelin89, Efemena_xy, or Chaircover should win this one with ease....

Get virgo in the mix..
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Afam4eva(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
shymexx: Michelin89, Efemena_xy, or Chaircover should win this one with ease....

Get virgo in the mix..
Aren't you supposed to be a pseudo-judge?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva:

BUSTED!!! grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm not a judge, brudda...

Get me involved, and my e-stalkers will destroy the debate lol..

Just leave me out of it.... undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
I'm sorry...i just thought i saw your name somewhere...
shymexx:

Plagiarism Detectives:
Cheddarkings & Shymmex (Contestants of Season 1)

Time Keeper:

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
shymexx: Michelin89, Efemena_xy, or Chaircover should win this one with ease....

Get virgo in the mix..
Your plans will backfire,my Freecocoa will dump them all.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sorry...i just thought i saw your name somewhere...
Cuddlemii decided to make him a Plagiarism detective since he was the chief of plagiarism in season one,a case of cat guarding mouse.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sorry...i just thought i saw your name somewhere...

Nah, not interested... Cheddarking is my son, I fathered his style lol...

You should be able to take my place, bra... grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by KINGwax(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
maclatunji: Ok.grin
you make me laugh when i saw you banned me banned for 3yrs! Hahahaha. That means i got you. Good to knw! U fuckin oppressor!
That been said,
why is okija not there, afam, rhino, gbawe, musiwa, bayo, eko athlantic, soj, frawzy, tolani, mrs chima,shymexx, darkskin and maybe seun. As much as i attack most of them, i won't deny their intelligence.
I'm glad maclatunji aint there, he would have supported slavery and child abuse.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
chucky234: Your plans will backfire,my Freecocoa will dump them all.

I dunno, but based on what I've seen since I've been on NL, she can't compete with those three...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
shymexx:

I dunno, but based on what I've seen since I've been on NL, she can't compete with those three...

Ishilove and Goldieluks pose a bigger threat to those three than you can ever imagine,I think Annita should have been on that list.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by siddiq202(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
KINGwax: you make me laugh when i saw you banned me banned for 3yrs! Hahahaha. That means i got you. Good to knw! U fuckin oppressor!
That been said,
why is okija not there, afam, rhino, gbawe, musiwa, bayo, eko athlantic, soj, frawzy, tolani, mrs chima,shymexx, darkskin and maybe seun. As much as i attack most of them, i won't deny their intelligence.
I'm glad maclatunji aint there, he would have supported slavery and child abuse.
I don't know how to describe you. your situation is very pathetic.
you are sorry
I wish you come back to your senses one day
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
following on the footsteps of their colonial masters; feminist country that exalt women more than men in the name of having a queen smiley

Feminist principles can only work in feminist countries like those colonial master country that destroyed my beloved fatherland. Please fellow country men, beware of feminine exaltation, it is not how nature wants it else, we will ruin Nigeria in our ignorant quest to please feminist nations clamoring for unattainable gender-equality.

@mod, how many of the Nigerian females do u think make out time to watch or listen to news (both local/international). In our nation, females only love senseless NOLLYWOOD movies to vital news channels, reason u see AfricaMagic going higher day by day.

Talking about child trafficking, 99% of Nigerian women of today are victims of that. they go to remote villages to carry vulnerable poor children & enslave them in their houses with the name: house help, house maid. they treat these children with disdain, they hardly take care of them or allow them to enjoy freedom. they give them different food from what they give to their own children. they most times dnt send them to school or send them to poorly maintained schools. they over-labour them, beat them & curse them. Even among the debaters dnt be surprised to know that most must have been committing child molestation n trafficking in their various homes. child trafficking or molestation isn't only when the child is taken outside Nigerian borders. Seriously, the today Nigerian ladies are wicked, they carry these innocent children they call maids at d back seat & tell d world that this is purely my house maid & not my blood. so what can they talk about

Most of the females in there may or may not have heard about child soldiers until u mentioned it. so what can they discuss on a topic they do not know about or cherish pls don't join this bandwagon of gender-equality cos this is Africa, we have deep respect for our women but not to exalt them above men smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews: following on the footsteps of their colonial masters; feminist country that exalt women more than men in the name of having a queen smiley

Feminist principles can only work in feminist countries like those colonial master country that destroyed my beloved fatherland. Please fellow country men, beware of feminine exaltation, it is not how nature wants it else, we will ruin Nigeria in our ignorant quest to please feminist nations clamoring for unattainable gender-equality.

@mod, how many of the Nigerian females do u think make out time to watch or listen to news (both local/international). In our nation, females only love senseless NOLLYWOOD movies to vital news channels, reason u see AfricaMagic going higher day by day. Most of the females in there may or may not have heard about child soldiers until u mentioned it. so what can they discuss on a topic they do not know about or cherish pls don't join this bandwagon of gender-equality cos this is Africa, we have deep respect for our women but not to exalt them above men smiley
Your point pls

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
chucky234: Ishilove and Goldieluks pose a bigger threat to those three than you can ever imagine,I think Annita should have been on that list.

Loool!! lipsrsealed

I think Ogugua88, stillwater, naijababe, and Desola should also be on that list....

Tolannnni deserves a shout as well...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews: following on the footsteps of their colonial masters; feminist country that exalt women more than men in the name of having a queen smiley

@mod, how many of the Nigerian females do u think make out time to watch or listen to news (both local/international). In our nation, females only love senseless NOLLYWOOD movies to vital news channels, reason u see AfricaMagic going higher day by day. Most of the females in there may or may not have heard about child soldiers until u mentioned it. so what can they discuss on a topic they do not know about or cherish pls don't join this bandwagon of gender-equality cos this is Africa, we have deep respect for our women but not to exalt them above men smiley

Bwahahahahaha

That's my doozy!! cool
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by jaybee3(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

why was it OK to have a predominantly male dominated participants in series 1 but not acceptable if roles were to be reversed in series 2?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
shymexx:

Loool!! lipsrsealed

I think Ogugua88, stillwater, naijababe, and Desola should also be on that list....

Tolannnni deserves a shout as well...
Ogugua88 will surely go gaga,Desola,Stillwater and Naijababe should be considered but certainly not Ogugua88. Ogugua88 will tear the debate apart with her royal highness,maybe a judge but certainly not a debater.
My home girl Berem should also be there,let's wait to see what they got inside.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by KINGwax(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
siddiq202:
I don't know how to describe you. your situation is very pathetic.
you are sorry
I wish you come back to your senses one day
SMH. Muslims! By d way, i was only saying sorry to good one not oppressors like u!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
KINGwax: SMH. Muslims! By d way, i was only saying sorry to good one not oppressors like u!
lol
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
jay bee:
why was it OK to have a predominantly male dominated participants in series 1 but not acceptable if roles were to be reversed in series 2?

Because 99% if not more of today Nigerian women are child molestors themselves, so they cannot profer solution to what they do. Men ought to have been there to challenge them & give them a focus.

Believe me, our women are victims of this. don't u ever ponder on y they treat these innocent children they call maids & house helps with so much hate They carry them in the back seats of their cars when d front seat is free just to tell d whole world that this one is a maid.

Plz when next u want to bring them into a discussion, make sure is all abt how Tom Cruise wont Marry Genevieve Nnaji or y Emeka is dating Tonto Dike, etc, thats d only thing they have honest interest in ok
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by jaybee3(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

Because 99% if not more of today Nigerian women are child molestors themselves, so they cannot profer solution to what they do. Men ought to have been there to challenge them & give them a focus.

Believe me, our women are victims of this. don't u ever ponder on y they treat these innocent children they call maids & house helps with so much hate They carry them in the back seats of their cars when d front seat is free just to tell d whole world that this one is a maid.

Plz when next u want to bring them into a discussion, make sure is all abt how Tom Cruise wont Marry Genevieve Nnaji or y Emeka is dating Tonto Dike, etc, thats d only thing they have honest interest in ok
Dude, it's a debate whereby either party is going to argue For or Against any given motion so you don't necessarily need a man to give a different opinion so as to validate the whole process.
As long as the poplar belief of no 2 persons are the same, we living in a diverse world then surely we are meant to just sit back and let them do there thing.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
jay bee:
Dude, it's a debate whereby either party is going to argue For or Against any given motion so you don't necessarily need a man to give a different opinion so as to validate the whole process.
As long as the poplar belief of no 2 persons are the same, we living in a diverse world then surely we are meant to just sit back and let them do there thing.

Its ok....its ok.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.