Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18291 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by slimyem: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
@dailyshite...i don't have time to reply you nonsense epistles..
You are hopeless and it has been confirmed countless times!!
Cheers!!
Cuddles,if you don't ban this guy from this section,he'll mess up this whole debate like he already started out
He is a kill-joy on whichever thread he comments on.
You have been warned!!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bwahahahahhahahahaha

DailyNews, biko, don't steal my title, darg... grin

I'm the most hated, and I love the title... cool

Leave these feminists chics alone, fam...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=Sisi_Kill][/quote]

smart lady...so good at what u do...keep doing what u do best, eyes are watching. more will show up & still deny...lol....I see smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
denzel2009: Is shymexxing allowed?
Ask Shymmex or Cheddarking
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahhahahahaha

DailyNews, biko, don't steal my title, darg... grin

I'm the most hated, and I love the title... cool

Leave these feminists chics alone, fam...

Nope, I chose to tag them: POVERTY-RIDDEN girls seeking for hope on nairaland smiley Anyway, I will free them for the sake of my loving literature section smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
cheddarking: Cuddlemii just got your invite to be Plagiarism detector

Unfortunately I cant commit to it, but I'm honoured to be invited all the same.

I'm sure Shymmex would be fine without me, given he is an expert in the area grin
Hmmm two of a kind,shymmexers
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Oh Shoot! I could kick myself. . . didn't realize I was responding to one of them Romance Section boys. Gah! Now I look like a gaddamn bully picking on the mentally challenged angry angry

Sigh! I guess we are burdened with having to accidentally bumping into them once in awhile....at least until Seun figures out how to separate the chaff from the wheat. undecided

The playground is all yours little boy. Have fun!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
slimyem: @dailyshite...i don't have time to reply you nonsense epistles..
You are hopeless and it has been confirmed countless times!!
Cheers!!
Cuddles,if you don't ban this guy from this section,he'll mess up this whole debate like he already started out
He is a kill-joy on whichever thread he comments on.
You have been warned!!

Lolz...u can as well request for Seun to be banned...lol, u think here is romance section where u & ur cohorts remote the moderator around like a tom boy lol, u better wake up frm sleep n crawl back to ur second home- romance section, we run this place okay
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
chucky234: Ask Shymmex or Cheddarking

I checked all the essays and they all did what they accused me of doing, yet no one said anything... Perhaps, they just wanted me off the thing.... However, I could care less - I didn't get paid for it, and not being cocky, none of them can win a normal debate against me...

But who cares?? Shymmexing/Shymmexter - just made my handle more famous with extra e-publicity... grin

Oi, it's the internet - and I'm having fun, bruddah..
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cuddles sign me up and when the topic for debate has been decided, i'll know whether to argue for or against.

As for that Dailyf00l, it would be best to cage him before he spoils the thread like he intends to.

Sisi_kill, I take it you don't know that mad man hence your replies to him, the dude is mental so don't even bother with him.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Oh Shoot! I could kick myself. . . didn't realize I was responding to one of them Romance Section boys. Gah! Now I look like a gaddamn bully picking on the mentally challenged angry angry

The playground is all yours little boy. Have fun!
lol, & the boy might as well feed you & your entire lineage.

did u go through my profile b4 writing the above comment I doubt u did cos if had, u wouldn't dare spill out such words. u maybe older than I, but I am more economically, financially, & literally vital than u, pardon me if that sounds insulting, but u asked for it & here u have it smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by ARareGem(f): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2012
When would the debate start already? There has been enough distractions. . .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2012
ARareGem: When would the debate start already? There has been enough distractions. . .

My dear, that can only be determined by the participants.

I am sure by tommorrow we will have an answer to your question.

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: Cuddles sign me up and when the topic for debate has been decided, i'll know whether to argue for or against.

As for that Dailyf00l, it would be best to cage him before he spoils the thread like he intends to.

Sisi_kill, I take it you don't know that mad man hence your replies to him, the dude is mental so don't even bother with him.

Ok, dear, thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: Cuddles sign me up and when the topic for debate has been decided, i'll know whether to argue for or against.

DailyNews is truly a king on this forum. the only guy that fights batallion of angry frustrated females & still win.

They have named me several names just to show their bitterness & anger, yet they cnt get me angry, lol.

They have repeatedly said all sorts of evil against me, yet they cant be satisfied.

They have repeatedly said ignore him, I won't ever talk to him, blah bla, blah, yet they cnt keep to their words- hence they run around looking for where DailyNews makes a comment to pour their usual venom that ends up poisoning their own water without them knowing.

But as a principled man DailyNews is, he promised never to reply to any of the posts created by them, & he had maintained that cos he sees them as disturbing flies, but they value his words so much cos it always exposes their useless & wayward lifestyle hence their always going on rampage to fight back, wow!

Cuddlemi, I believe this is helping to promote the show to come too...

BTW, would u like to attach some monetary benefit or prize to the debate, if yes, inbox me so we can talk on how to handle it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2012
^Dailynews, I never knew you could be this confrontational

What happened to the scriptures and moral speeches?

You have always been level headed, do not use this thread as an avenue to practice insults

This thread is for the ladies and I want them to be comfortable

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii: ^Dailynews, I never knew you could be this confrontational

What happened to the scriptures and moral speeches?

You have always been level headed, do not use this thread as an avenue to practice insults

This thread is for the ladies and I want them to be comfortable

Thanks!

Lolz....sorry I acted that way shaa...but didn't liked the idea of abandoning the regular intelligent users of this section for romance seekers who know virtually nothing about the topic of discussion.

Dnt be surprise when they mistaken the debate for a romance wooing & start to spill out the wooing peoms they had been rehearsing on romance section to win men smiley lol.

dnt mind me jareh, this place belongs to us & we cnt work against it, once d debate starts, we clear off, at least this adds to the free promo lol

BTW, I am still my same self, only have issue with feminists.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2012
DailyNews:

Lolz....sorry I acted that way shaa...but didn't liked the idea of abandoning the regular intelligent users of this section for romance seekers who know virtually nothing about the topic of discussion.

Dnt be surprise when they mistaken the debate for a romance wooing & start to spill out the wooing peoms they had been rehearsing on romance section to win men smiley lol.

dnt mind me jareh, this place belongs to us & we cnt work against it, once d debate starts, we clear off, at least this adds to the free promo lol

BTW, I am still my same self, only have issue with feminists.

These are frequent contributors of this section:

Efemena xy

Firestar

Gentiejag

Goldieluks

Humbled by grace

Ishilove

Roctation
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

I see

@ Cuddlemii... I guess I owe you an apology... I thought you were being an @%^#)(!. I'm sorry I tried to piss on your thread!! kiss

Since its a ladies only debate, please add Maclatunji to the list.. Rabies has never looked so good on a biitch before..

No worries kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2012
chucky234: Cuddlemii as one of the pioneer of this debate where should I fit in?

Will let you know! wink

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2012
tellwisdom: WTH is the matter with you cuddle..Put my name for judges jor angry angry angry

Lolz, you sure about this?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pearlhapi(f): 3:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

My dear, that can only be determined by the participants.

I am sure by tommorrow we will have an answer to your question.

Thanks!
curdles goodmorning btw an apt reply to my pm cudnt av been rude nau!waited in vain
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
curdles goodmorning btw an apt reply to my pm cudnt av been rude nau!waited in vain

I am sorry, I will reply your pm.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by cowgurl: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2012
Nah. For now,
you are the most disgusting dude on this forum and the other, the definition of the word, hypocrite.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2012
chucky234: I would have given this straight to Freecocoa but with Cowgurl,Ishilove and Goldieluks in there its going to be a close fight.
Too many irregularities in season 1 and the judges led by Jarus didn't help matter at all,hope we get it right this time.
How? Because you didnt win?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Lolz @ Shymmex placated with 'plagiarism detective'

Arent you some mischievous kingpin cuddles. . .
grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by 1money: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Looking forward to the debate
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
DailyNews: following on the footsteps of their colonial masters; feminist country that exalt women more than men in the name of having a queen smiley

Feminist principles can only work in feminist countries like those colonial master country that destroyed my beloved fatherland. Please fellow country men, beware of feminine exaltation, it is not how nature wants it else, we will ruin Nigeria in our ignorant quest to please feminist nations clamoring for unattainable gender-equality.

@mod, how many of the Nigerian females do u think make out time to watch or listen to news (both local/international). In our nation, females only love senseless NOLLYWOOD movies to vital news channels, reason u see AfricaMagic going higher day by day.

Talking about child trafficking, 99% of Nigerian women of today are victims of that. they go to remote villages to carry vulnerable poor children & enslave them in their houses with the name: house help, house maid. they treat these children with disdain, they hardly take care of them or allow them to enjoy freedom. they give them different food from what they give to their own children. they most times dnt send them to school or send them to poorly maintained schools. they over-labour them, beat them & curse them. Even among the debaters dnt be surprised to know that most must have been committing child molestation n trafficking in their various homes. child trafficking or molestation isn't only when the child is taken outside Nigerian borders. Seriously, the today Nigerian ladies are wicked, they carry these innocent children they call maids at d back seat & tell d world that this is purely my house maid & not my blood. so what can they talk about

Most of the females in there may or may not have heard about child soldiers until u mentioned it. so what can they discuss on a topic they do not know about or cherish pls don't join this bandwagon of gender-equality cos this is Africa, we have deep respect for our women but not to exalt them above men smiley

DailyNews.

I find this post of yours extremely rude, offensive and insulting. What's with the degradation of us females??

If you really do believe that every female lives in a cocooned bubble wrap, with nothing better to do than watch Nollywood movies day in and day out, then WHY have you been clamouring for female writers to join your YAN Club?

I never knew you could be this myopic and biased. And for your information, I do take an active interest in current affairs. I'm also a regular of this section, and not as you put it "A romance section fanatic".

I am disappointed, to say the least.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Efemena_xy:

DailyNews.

I find this post of yours extremely rude, offensive and insulting. What's with the degradation of us females??

If you really do believe that every female lives in a cocooned bubble wrap, with nothing better to do than watch Nollywood movies day in and day out, then WHY have you been clamouring for female writers to join your YAN Club?

I never knew you could be this myopic and biased. And for your information, I do take an active interest in current affairs. I'm also a regular of this section, and not as you put it "A romance section fanatic".

I am disappointed, to say the least.

Nice one!

Don't mind Dailynews.

Several times, I have approached him to see how we can all work together as ideally majority of the writers on this section are meant to be members of YAN. I was shunned indirectly.

Instead of trying to improve the lit section and encouraging writers, Dailynews would rather go to Romance section to fight with female members of the section. I don't know the impression he is trying to paint of his association undecided I also don't understand his obsession with Romance Section ladies lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yeah, no worries.

Responded to your PM.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pearlhapi(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nice one!

Don't mind Dailynews.

Several times, I have approached him to see how we can all work together as ideally majority of the writers on this section are meant to be members of YAN. I was shunned indirectly.

Instead of trying to improve the lit section and encouraging writers, Dailynews would rather go to Romance section to fight with female members of the section. I don't know the impression he is trying to paint for his association undecided I also don't know his obsession with Romance Section ladies lipsrsealed
aside dailynews am sure dey are other members who would have picked interest in your proposal[s]you didn't have to generalise it anyway btw YAN now has a president and I think you can reach him and discuss about your intentions•i bet there is no segregations,moreso I have shown interest severally to be a part of some of your activities but I get shunned#sobs and smiles again#btw the essence of relating with the president is so you both can reach an agreement which he in turn will relate to us
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
aside dailynews am sure dey are other members who would have picked interest in your proposal[s]you didn't have to generalise it anyway btw YAN now has a president and I think you can reach him and discuss about your intentions•i bet there is no segregations,moreso I have shown interest severally to be a part of some of your activities but I get shunned#sobs and smiles again#btw the essence of relating with the president is so you both can reach an agreement which he in turn will relate to us

Apologies, I actually Edited my post.

I think we have had enough of Dailynews.

It's time to get back to business.

No more derailing.

As for your request, I am looking into it and will get back to you today.

You know I can never shun you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.