Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18305 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
firestar:

I'm still unhappy with you ma cherie. sad
You owe me a wallop.

Hmm....who will I give to you
Who is capable of tearing you apart with words and intelligence

Cupid will act soon
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
D'accord. I await.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

tpia is my ex-wife....efe's my current wife tpia tried to discourage! firestar is my shrink and humbledbygrace is my wife's midwife grin

Hmm, u have always liked them tough!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Coogar, this one you are in our midst today, wetin happen? Na tpia, efe, firestar or humbledbygrace carry you come?
Are u in love baby?

shocked shocked shocked

You don start again o!

Na so you carry that breezy (not) fellow come my side not too long ago undecided lipsrsealed

coogar:

tpia is my ex-wife....efe's my current wife tpia tried to discourage! firestar is my shrink and humbledbygrace is my wife's midwife grin

grin grin grin

I jump am pass!

Besides, what're you implying man?? That HumbledByGrace is my midwife? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

Thank ur gods I don't speak pigin or I would hv dealt with u personally.

Go check wr midwives r ;DCertified astrological consultant
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:
grin grin grin

I jump am pass!

yes, she's the one asking you to pussssssh pussssssssh some months back .....

HumbledbYGrace: Thank ur gods I don't speak pigin or I would hv dealt with u personally.

dealt with me? how? tie me up to your bedpost and caress me? cuddlemii, i never knew you have some feisty women on here - jeeeeez, i can smell the estrogen already!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

shocked shocked shocked

You don start again o!

Na so you carry that breezy (not) fellow come my side not too long ago undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

I jump am pass!

I don't mind hey
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Thank ur gods I don't speak pigin or I would hv dealt with u personally.

You don't speak pidgin english??

How come?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

firestar is my shrink grin

Coogar...
C'est vrai?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You don't speak pidgin [b]e[/b]nglish??

How come?
Daughter of the South
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

dealt with me? how? tie me up to your bedpost and caress me? cuddlemii, i never knew you have some feisty women on here - jeeeeez, i can smell the estrogen already!

***Faints!!*** shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
firestar:

Coogar...
C'est vrai?

speak in english, missy!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Daughter of the South

You mean South Africa??

Wow! You are most welcome to Nairaland! Are you Zulu?? cheesy cheesy

Apologies if you find most of us er...a bit lippy...with people like Coogar around, one just needs to develop a thick skin and a big gobby mouth grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

dealt with me? how? tie me up to your bedpost and caress me? cuddlemii, i never knew you have some feisty women on here - jeeeeez, i can sniff their anger I better run for my life!
look here sir!Wathentha abafazi,wa thentha embokodo
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You mean South Africa??

Apologies if you find most of us er...a bit lippy...with people like Coogar around, one just needs to develop a thick skin and a big gobby mouth grin grin grin

efe, stop goading me before i snatch n run away with your ankara wrapper

HumbledbYGrace: look here sir!Wathentha abafazi,wa thentha embokodo

speak in english.....
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You mean South Africa??

*pats@daback*

*hugshertight*

Thanks dear m not Zulu,m sotho.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

speak in english, missy!

Oh...you understand.
Or you do need me to summon surgeon from the health section?
It's for your own good.
He is quite good in literally taking you apart....
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
firestar:

Oh...you understand.
It's for your own good.

who is surgeon?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

speak in english.....
english is my 5th additional language,hady bosso
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
firestar:

Oh...you understand.
It's for your own good.

Please Firestar, can I be a fly on the wall?

I promise not to make a sound...I just can't miss the free show of seeing Coogar being taken apart.

Would love to see what goes on in that brain of his too... cool tongue

HumbledbYGrace:

*pats@daback*

*hugshertight*

Thanks dear m not Zulu,m sotho.

Is that close to Lesotho? (hope I spelt it right)

Anyway, gosh, I love you guys' accents. Got a friends mum from Lesotho...just love that lady and the way she speaks. Been in Nigeria for over 30 years and she still hasn't lost that beautiful accent of hers...

***unlike Coogar's thick W.African accent: Put the yam down. It is my own o!*** grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

Baddest boi cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/47

The link above^ is more appropriate! wink
Let's take the party to the love zone
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^ Ah, sorry Cuddlemii

The combination of having both Coogar in the same room and a South African accent plus our French speaking Firestar got me dizzy jor.

I dey go. Not going to derail anymore cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Ah, sorry Cuddlemii

The combination of having both Coogar in the same room and a South African accent got me dizzy jor.

I dey go. Not going to derail anymore cheesy

No its ok, nothing much is happening on the thread so you might as well enjoy yourselves.

Hmm...never knew those two had that much effect wink
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

I promise not to make a sound...I just can't miss the free show of seeing Coogar being taken apart.

Anyway, gosh, I love you guys' accents. Got a friends mum from Lesotho...just love that lady and the way she speaks. Been in Nigeria for over 30 years and she still hasn't lost that beautiful accent of hers...

***unlike Coogar's thick W.African accent: Put the yam down. It is my own o!*** grin grin
u should ask dat lady wr she is from in Lesotho,coz its my hometown,let's talk on da flipside.Thanks
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Pleasures all mine Efe. wink

Coogar...let's take it here:
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/47

[/url]

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pleasures all mine Efe. wink

Coogar...let's take it here:
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/47

[/url]
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

say what?
my guatemalan accent would make your pupils dilate - ask around......

HumbledbYGrace: english is my 5th additional language,hady bosso

perfect match - i teach english language as a profession! would you be my student? wink

Efemena_xy:
Baddest boi cheesy grin

i love me bad attitude!

Cuddlemii: https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/47

The link above^ is more appropriate! wink
Let's take the party to the love zone

comot for here jor - you want to ruin the party, right? don't chase the females away, you can clean up the thread when i leave by midnight! for now, go n get more bottles of star and a huge gallon of palm wine for the sotho babe and efemena
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No its ok, nothing much is happening on the thread so you might as well enjoy yourselves.

Hmm...never knew those two had that much effect wink
pls,cut it already
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

say what?

perfect match - i teach english language as a profession! would you be my student? winkMy english teacher is already from Nigeria,too much of u under da same room would spell trouble

i love me bad attitude!

comot for here jor - you want to ruin the party, right? don't chase the females away, you can clean up the thread when i leave by midnight! for now, go n get more bottles of star and a huge gallon of palm wine for the sotho babe and efemena

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Aw...I was just getting fired up.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

say what?

More like "yam accent", you mean... Where..is..ma..hy-oil?? (palm oil) tongue

coogar: perfect match - i teach english language as a profession! would you be my student? wink

Prey, you mean cheesy cheesy

coogar: i love me bad attitude!

I'd be crazy to doubt you on that!...lol!! grin

coogar: comot for here jor - you want to ruin the party, right? don't chase the females away, you can clean up the thread when i leave by midnight! for now, go n get more bottles of star and a huge gallon of palm wine for the sotho babe and efemena

Lol! I don't drink na!

Besides, what's happening at the stroke of 12, Count Dracula?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.