Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18308 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pearlhapi(f): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Apologies, I actually Edited my post.

I think we have had enough of Dailynews.

It's time to get back to business.

No more derailing.

As for your request, I am looking into it and will get back to you today.

You know I can never shun you.
thank you
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Yeah, no worries.

Responded to your PM.

Seen!

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
AVAILABILITY UPDATE

Ishilove---->Anyday, As from 10.30 pm.

Rocktation-->Flexible (Date/time decided by the contestants)

Pendo89----->Flexible (Date/time decided by the contestants)

Freecocoa

Efemena_xy->Weekends

Firestar

Goldieluks

Pearl~hapi->Flexible (Date/time decided by the contestants)
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
P[i]rrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/i]esent. cheesy
Weapon of Choice: Child soldiers.

Cuddlemii: Cheers. wink
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
firestar: P[i]rrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/i]esent. cheesy
Weapon of Choice: Child soldiers.

Cuddlemii: Cheers. wink

Lolz cheesy

Please indicate your availability!

Cheers
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Jarus(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii: AVAILABILITY UPDATE

Ishilove---->Anyday, As from 10.30 pm.

Rocktation-->Flexible (Date/time decided by the contestants)

Pendo89----->Flexible (Date/time decided by the contestants)

Efemena_xy->Weekends

A weekend would be fine. We had the last one 7pm on a Saturday.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Am sooo looking forward to another wonderful experience with everyone.. Awesome job Cuddlemii, you are indeed very creative.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jarus:

A weekend would be fine. We had the last one 7pm on a Saturday.

Yep, Saturday & Sunday
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Pharoh: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Oops hope am not late to the party and thanks cuddlemii for this, will see you on that side tonig . . . . . cool
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
**searching for magic pen**
Writers on the loose,can't wait for the debaters to take to the podium
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by illicit(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
I dont av to belong to any YAN before i prove my worth as a writer.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Goldieluks: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddle, i don't have any date in mind for now, due to my schedule. However, I wouldn't mind taking part on the day of the debate.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks: Cuddle, i don't have any date in mind for now, due to my schedule. However, I wouldn't mind taking part on the day of the debate.

Ok,no problem.

But you are still a debater, right?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok,no problem.

But you are still a debater, right?

Right.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Right.
Ok, kool
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 3:36am On Oct 06, 2012
CrazyMan:
I see...

Romance debate is going down tonight (strictly ladies for today) yours also (strictly ladies)

Its well.

Really? Thats so kool wink
Well, there is always a difference between the pioneers and the copycats wink

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2012
breezy047: Lolz @ Shymmex placated with 'plagiarism detective'

Arent you some mischievous kingpin cuddles. . .
grin

Hey, Breezy!smiley

I don't know what you talking about
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz cheesy

Please indicate your availability!

Cheers

Mmm... that's a tough one sad
I'm kinda spontaneous.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by denzel2009: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Really? Thats so kool wink
Well, there is always a difference between the pioneers and the copycats wink

Omoge, how far?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
firestar:

Mmm... that's a tough one sad
I'm kinda spontaneous.

A free bird, huh?
Are u aware its next month?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
denzel2009:

Omoge, how far?

I dey.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

A free bird, huh?
Are u aware its next month?
Yes I am.
I get back to you ASAP.
The nature of this debate? Who decides to argue for or against the motion...?

And another thing... to all derailers of what is of serious concern:I admire and respect most of you all, however do not stand in the line of fire.
You have been warned.
Cheers.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by farvee: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
enjoy this

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pearlhapi(f): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I dey.
eeerm please what's the topic for the debate?I still ðont get it?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
firestar:
Yes I am.
I get back to you ASAP.
The nature of this debate? Who decides to argue for or against the motion...?

And another thing... to all derailers of what is of serious concern:I admire and respect most of you all, however do not stand in the line of fire.
You have been warned.
Cheers.

pearl~hapi:
eeerm please what's the topic for the debate?I still ðont get it?

By next week Tuesday, there will be updates (topic & structure)

Arguing for or against the motion is decided by the debater.

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Work in progress...
Patiently waiting
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by newacca: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kudos to the brains behind the season 1 and now season 2. Thumbs up to all the contestants in season 1 which I fortunately participated and came out d winner.
To all those contesting in the season 2. Go ahead and slug it out until a winner emerge. smiley cool I wish u all d best.
ciao
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pendo89(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dear cuddle,

I am not a suitable candidate for online debates due to availability.Got a crazy daily schedule,so best I can do is pop in and out fast.
Crazy conference again in November so.. kinda busy throughout the month.
Pardon my absence please.

Love.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
Sobs .... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Why are my favourite sisters bailing?! Please make this debate where everyone could participate...
Please I beg you Cuddles! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
firestar: Sobs .... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Why are my favourite sisters bailing?! Please make this debate where everyone could participate...
Please I beg you Cuddles! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What do you want dear?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by firestar(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Could the date be shifted? I really want to participate in this and was really excited with the list you had although some could request to join.
November, is very uncertain I'm afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Much Should I Charge For A 150 Paged Novel On Fiverr / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.