Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars (16260 Views)

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Tinubu And Fashola In Land Scam Worth Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
30secs: fraud is synonymous with Igbo... The oil is ours!! Nt even dat numskull Jonathank can steal it from us!!! Thieves!!
Better! Nothing is synonymous with Kogites:p
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
30secs: Crackhouse eh? Am nt suprised. Hw long has d East had d oil wells? Can't remember sha... Bt look where y'all still are.... All una sabi talk na marginalization. Onura!!
Should the world last more two million years with Igbos in extinct, Kogi indigenes with all their might will never be close to one-fourth of Ebonyi state in wealth(their current wealth), let alone the whole of SE, for where! I wonder where kogi is in Africa, in Zimbabwe i guess, 30sec guess where.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by mabcos: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
knotty: Dear Kogites, hear this;
I am not disparaging you. I just want the right information passed on about this Iron ore thing.
Kogi is as richly blessed with mineral resources as are other states in Nigeria, Iron Ore not being an exception or a new discovery. Obajana cement plant is not situated in that State for naught.
It is just plain worrisome and dumb Kogi, Nassarawa, Zamfara, Plateau, Gombe and Taraba have all not collectively pooled their political resources into developing one endless cash-cow nature had endowed them with. Somebody educate me on this, please..
Assuming we are at infancy as a nation and we cannot harness resources needed to create a vibrant smeltering mineral resources industry; the least we can do is export.
Now, if all these states cannot collectively clamor for a rail line that guarantees their generational wealth, then, perdition to them.
It is as simple as that.
See the distribution of Iron Ore around the world and show me Kogi there please, now or forever
countries.)[4] Country Production
China 1200*
Australia 480
Brazil 390
India 240
Russia 100
Ukraine 80
South Africa 55
United States 54
Canada 37
Iran 30
Sweden 25
Kazakhstan 24
Venezuela 16
Mexico 14
Mauritania 11
Other countries 50
Wether u belIeve it or not, the rail across the country will soon start working and ur country'll soon b added to ur purported list.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Arsenate: Kogi is Potentially the most naturally gifted state
And currently the most naturally wretched state with no futurecheesycheesy
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by mabcos: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Zeus I: Should the world last more two million years with Igbos in extinct, Kogi indigenes with all their might will never be close to one-fourth of Ebonyi state in wealth(their current wealth), let alone the whole of SE, for where! I wonder where kogi is in Africa, in Zimbabwe i guess, 30sec guess where.
I am enjoying ur birterness. U can't even hide ur extintion but u ask about d location of d only state dat links u to d seat of d FGN. U must try to travel 4rom ur state once, I bet u Kogi must show u that she is d most centralised state in ur country where u reside in a cornner of it without coming out.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by chino24: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Zeus I: Sam milla! cheesycheesy the name you chose is....lacking history studies. Mungo park did not discover River Niger, but its source. Your school fees(to me for the lecture) is Paying attention to your academic tutor while drinking Peak Milk for retentive memorycheesysmiley

Biko ..where is that course or source of River Niger that he discovered..?
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
engineerd: My oh my......in the year 2012, the black monkeys in Nigeria still need the WHITE man to help them discover their NATURAL resources. What useless species of sub humans in that gaddamn jungle!
what an slowpoke.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by seunfly: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
knotty: Without a functioning rail system from source to loading vessels, your Iron ore deposit is useless.
The logistics of moving Iron is so huge that your price will never be competitive internationally except the grade is above 60%. Where will you get that.
Besides, USA/China have some sweet Iron Ore deposit that they can completely ignore Kogi State...Where on the map is that State again?

Why are you peaple so wicked and jealous like this? when others want to progres you will badmouth it and wish bad luck for it. Last time it was lagos/ibadan rail that will not work for 20years today it is kogi iron ore tomorow what will it be? And you know your state will share from the revenue derive from it, so why wish it badluck when it will affect you also. Think before you badbelle others.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Arsenate(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Zeus I: And currently the most naturally wretched state with no futurecheesycheesy
BITTER BITTER BITTER BITTER lol, which kain bad belle be this. Bros make hypertension no kill u o. Hahahaha
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Arsenate(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
mabcos: I am enjoying ur birterness. U can't even hide ur extintion but u ask about d location of d only state dat links u to d seat of d FGN. U must try to travel 4rom ur state once, I bet u Kogi must show u that she is d most centralised state in ur country where u reside in a cornner of it without coming out.
hahaah. Am also enjoying Mr Zeus bitterness. That guy bitterness no get part 2, lol. Kogi make una carry go jor.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Ayorh4you(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abeg, who eva banned me frm romans forum shld pls unban me.....i beg y'all in d name of God. I promise neva 2 mk G4 comment again! (any undertaken 2 sign?)
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
30secs: where on the map is Kogi state? Jesus! Ure dumber than your name suggests! I swear you desav to be shot!
Please don't mind the guy, to his question: i googled it and found out that Kogi is situated in Eastern Zimbabwe, mugabe's mother hails from there. No wonder they produced such a backward leader like Mugabe, the man who shoots any who oppose him, he(mugabe) deserve to be shot. Have you been to there? Check it out.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
30secs: jst listen to yourself.. Dos ur above write up make any sense? Mr man you desav to be shot as well as that foolish knotthead
I wonder where to get the fund to purchase the gun, i heard that Kogi has no millonair, except for its LG chairmen, NA reps and Gov. Let's use catapult, can you buy one?
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
taharqa:

The Standard Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Aladja Rail track is almost ready...all the tracks have been laid( very beautiful) just remaining the navigational aids
Tell them! I saw that in a dream last night. When did you see yours?
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
chino24:

Biko ..where is that course or source of River Niger that he discovered..?
ask that your Igbo neighbour to help you out; the one that helped you in printing your question. Tell him to start from google, can you spell it?
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by ZeusI: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
mabcos: I am enjoying ur birterness. U can't even hide ur extintion but u ask about d location of d only state dat links u to d seat of d FGN. U must try to travel 4rom ur state once, I bet u Kogi must show u that she is d most centralised state in ur country where u reside in a cornner of it without coming out.
Oh! Apologies, are we talking about the state with uncompleted building(and structures) that serves the dwelling of goats and sheep. I was told that it is the land of those who fought the Igbos, and forty-two years later, their land is becoming an animal kingdom, while the remnant of humans there a struggling to survive.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Decryptor(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2012
30secs: Kindly goaaan die... Goat!!
KAI! So na longer-throat for my state's oil dey make u vex like dis? Sorry o!! Long live the (DROAN) Democratic Republic Of Anambra! tongue

1 Like

Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Decryptor(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you: Abeg, who eva banned me frm romans forum shld pls unban me.....i beg y'all in d name of God. I promise neva 2 mk G4 comment again! (any undertaken 2 sign?)
No wonder! Ur brain is mixed with G4 hence the trash you have been spewing here!
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Decryptor(m): 1:24am On Oct 05, 2012
SMH @ these Kleptomaniacs(thiefs) Of Good Initiatives=K.O.G.I slowpokes. The Australians found Calcuim (Nzu) reserves in your land and you people say it's Iron. Iron ko, Brass ni! grin U hunters should leave our Oil for us!! Long live DROAN (Democratic Republic Of Anambra) The land flowing with OIL! Haters keep on hating tongue
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Emmyk(m): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2012
My state is blessed. Proudly Kogite.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Ayorh4you(m): 4:56am On Oct 05, 2012
Decryptor: No wonder! Ur brain is mixed with G4 hence the trash you have been spewing here!

ur ancestral juju don turn againts u. U nid spiritual help.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Zeus I: Better! Nothing is synonymous with Kogites:p
I guess ure proud of being called a thief... Smh
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Decryptor: SMH @ these Kleptomaniacs(thiefs) Of Good Initiatives=K.O.G.I slowpokes. The Australians found Calcuim (Nzu) reserves in your land and you people say it's Iron. Iron ko, Brass ni! grin U hunters should leave our Oil for us!! Long live DROAN (Democratic Republic Of Anambra) The land flowing with OIL! Haters keep on hating tongue
˚☺k. we've heard you... Clap fr yourself...You can goan die nw. Mu.mu
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2012
Decryptor: KAI! So na longer-throat for my state's oil dey make u vex like dis? Sorry o!! Long live the (DROAN) Democratic Republic Of Anambra! tongue
weda GROAN abi na DROAN e no consign me... Jst google Biafra, find out what happend the last tym.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Zeus I: And currently the most naturally wretched state with no futurecheesycheesy
and Ibo people still dey live here o....

1 Like

Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by kinalo: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
When things like dis is being found in a country like ours! I fear for the worse, we can't manage our oil, now another iron ore is out, i knw our country is bless but i just pray let our country(beloved country nigeria) nt be divided. Very soon pple will start fighting for his own nt right but pocket! Goverment will nt chop alone! Dat type of right
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by adeleye83(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
And na since when dem don discover the iron ore deposit you are talking about. Is that iron ore deposit not the reason for constructing ajaokuta steel plant and delta steel plant. I beg na stale news be this jawe.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by adeleye83(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2012
And Mr. Man, the iron ore deposit is not at Ajaokuta it is at Itakpe, along okene-lokoja-abuja express way. The processed iron ore is transported to Ajaokuta and Aladja via train, the railway was constructed by Julius Berger. Three of my uncles have worked there at National Iron ore Mining Company, Itakpe, Kogi state and one of them still lives inside the company staff quarters. They were part of electrical engineers that develop those place you are talking about in the early 90s.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by AjanleKoko: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2012
Lazy and greedy Nigerians fighting over natural resources.
The rest of the world is shouting green and conservation, Nigerians are looking for who to sell Nigeria to.
Like some nucca said on another thread, we might as well sell the gaddem country and share the doe, then all man fade into the sahara or something angry
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Akanbiedu(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Very soon, we will know all the tribes present in Kogi state.
Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by Gabrielabalaka(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2012
That is 60% good.now there can ignore the oil and go for the ore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara / Presidential Panel Recommends Probe Of David Mark, Stella Oduah, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.