Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (116559 Views)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Hunkyimage(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
YEEEEAAAAAHHHH, I'VE SUCCESSFULLLY ROOOOOTTTTEEEEDDD MY N3!!!!¡!!!,it took me like 2wks to finally figure it out...

What worked for me: I installed the Poot.apk and ministro II from playstore on my phone memory,
I also installed Superuser from Google playstore
I checked USB Debugging in the Development section,
I Unmounted my memory card and Removed the Memory card from the N3(even though i've voided my card warranty) before Pooting....
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Masco2006: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kamaye: explain better.
use ur mtn line text mobile tv to 5600 and follow the procedures
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Masco2006: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hunkyimage: YEEEEAAAAAHHHH, I'VE SUCCESSFULLLY ROOOOOTTTTEEEEDDD MY N3!!!!¡!!!,it took me like 2wks to finally figure it out...

What worked for me: I installed the Poot.apk and ministro II from playstore on my phone memory,
I also installed Superuser from Google playstore
I checked USB Debugging in the Development section,
I Unmounted my memory card and Removed the Memory card from the N3(even though i've voided my card warranty) before Pooting....
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Masco2006: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ hunkyimage.hello wen rooting my tecno n3 can i install evrytin wit my phone or laptop?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Hunkyimage(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Masco2006:
@ hunkyimage.hello wen rooting my tecno n3 can i install evrytin wit my phone or laptop?
I dont get you. do you mean installing the poot files and ministro II files? Please read the instructions carefully before rooting your device
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Masco2006: 4:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Hunkyimage:
I dont get you. do you mean installing the poot files and ministro II files? Please read the instructions carefully before rooting your device
is it must that i must us laptop to install the softwares?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Keemie(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
To root your Tecno N3 go here http://brainrex..com/2012/12/how-to-root-tecno-n3-android-phone.html

To create partition on your sd card so as to avoid low memory go here http://htcexplorertips..com/2012/05/configuring-your-sd-card-to-use-link2sd.html
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Rexyl(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Can soembody pls explain benefits from rooting an android phone and any likely compromise of the phone.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Hunkyimage(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Masco2006: is it must that i must us laptop to install the softwares?
Use your phone,bro
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by edrys(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
sam4xadams:
root the phone and partitioned your memory card. You might not understand but the gurus can help. My bro m3 also gave the same problem, so we root the phone and later partitioned the memory card only sharing 1gig to memory. Omo the m3 they download install and run HD games without sayin memory low
Pls can someone use simple terms to describe how I can go about dis? Thanks
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
hakunajay:

what i mean is that tecno N3 is already in the market so the topic of the thread should change. its my opinion anyway. You seem to be deficient in comprehending one's write up? Abi u no do comprehension for english? See ur head like aquarium...
the topic tallies wih the date of d post.if the topic is changed,how do u change the date it was posted? if u are tired of the thread,open another one or visit another.no prejudice please.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by hakunajay(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
adefash:
the topic tallies wih the date of d post.if the topic is changed,how do u change the date it was posted? if u are tired of the thread,open another one or visit another.no prejudice please.

topics can be modified na. Or are you a learner?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by greatestkel: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
can some1 pls tell me how to configure mt n3 2 browse. Am usin an mtn sim d apn is correct, but anytime i want 2 browse it keeps telln me 2 check my internet setings, pls aw do i configure it 2 browse. Rply needed asap
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Kamaye(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
greatestkel: can some1 pls tell me how to configure mt n3 2 browse. Am usin an mtn sim d apn is correct, but anytime i want 2 browse it keeps telln me 2 check my internet setings, pls aw do i configure it 2 browse. Rply needed asap
tick enable data under wireless and network.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by enaznice: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls i av downloaded d rooting stuff but my phone is not rooting,its going off. i mean my n3
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by enaznice: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
How can i do d screenshot?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by ibnuusamah: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
hello guys,
on my newly rooted tecno n3 i tried applying a patch (arabic text disconnects).i was unable to perform nandroid backup.The patch did not work, them i tried rebooting my phone but i'm experiencing bootloop, i dont know how to recover my system.
Please what's the way out?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by durtman: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2013
sympathy55: i just baught mine yesterday it was wow. I love it but its 175mb ram nd 8gig memo card.all app are walkin fine. I just instal alpari mt4 now.the sceen touch na fire.
pls how did u download mt4 on ut n3 fone i use fxprimus platform wen i followd d link on their site for androids it took me to google play store but was given error wrn i try downloading pls help
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by apparition: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please guys what software can i use to interface my Tecno n3 with my desktop? I will like to perform apparent simple tasks like having downloaded mp3 songs by the same artiste together, copying contacts from my computer to the phone and using a different downloaded mp3 sound as my message notification tone.Somebody please help.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by enaznice: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2013
i av been trying to root my phone n3 but its not successful and no reboth on my on phone i only put it off then put it on again. pls help me out u can send it to my mail. enazcreativedecor@gmail.com. pls help me out
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by emmy2nv: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2013
pls i need help on downloading whatsapp on my tecno n3. Can someone tell me what to do
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Blov: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
apparition: Please guys what software can i use to interface my Tecno n3 with my desktop? I will like to perform apparent simple tasks like having downloaded mp3 songs by the same artiste together, copying contacts from my computer to the phone and using a different downloaded mp3 sound as my message notification tone.Somebody please help.
pls google moborobo android pc and u will enjoy it!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Blov: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
emmy2nv: pls i need help on downloading whatsapp on my tecno n3. Can someone tell me what to do
use ur browser and go to www.4shared.com, u may need to register, then google search for it, e.g whatsapp.apk, then download and install via ur phone. shikenan
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by femility(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2013
This is for tecno n3 users having problems with whatsapp or rooting... First whatsapp that comes with d gone dnt work in most cases. All you have to do is uninstall do 1 dat comes with d fone, after date visit www.whatsapp.com/android... Dats all.i ll post d rooting process later
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by apparition: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Blov:
pls google moborobo android pc and u will enjoy it!
I have downloaded and installed moborobo but it can not connect. It keeps telling me i have to download some drivers which i can not seem to find.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by femility(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Now to root your phone follow this easy steps
Download poot. abk @play store
Install it on phone memory
Then download ministro @play store
Open d poot u download, it will pop up an alert indicating that it's downloading library. It will take time so I ll advice u 2 charge ur fone well
After it has finish downloading ur fone will go off. Remove ur battery, insert again and then on... Your fone is now rooted.
If u have problems with your bluetooth dis rooting process will rectify it. Thanks
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Blov: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2013
apparition:
I have downloaded and installed moborobo but it can not connect. It keeps telling me i have to download some drivers which i can not seem to find.
YES! u need to b connected to d net so as to have the drivers installed automatically! u will njoy it if u successfully achieved dat. it is also a market whre u can delete and also install applications on ur android. gud luck!!!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by apparition: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Blov: YES! u need to b connected to d net so as to have the drivers installed automatically! u will njoy it if u successfully achieved dat. it is also a market whre u can delete and also install applications on ur android. gud luck!!!
Thank you very much.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by jeff1000(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
hi guyz,i want to ask,if i try rooting the N3 and was unsuccessful...my question is will there be any adverse effect on the phone or will it still be normal?tanks
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by tayoast(m): 1:55am On Mar 30, 2013
Nice
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by tayoast(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Rexyl(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2013
femility: Now to root your phone follow this easy steps
Download poot. abk @play store
Install it on phone memory
Then download ministro @play store
Open d poot u download, it will pop up an alert indicating that it's downloading library. It will take time so I ll advice u 2 charge ur fone well
After it has finish downloading ur fone will go off. Remove ur battery, insert again and then on... Your fone is now rooted.
If u have problems with your bluetooth dis rooting process will rectify it. Thanks

is this applicable to all androids? This seems to look very simple to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.