Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (116423 Views)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Manuche(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
vin4ever: wat abt d Pric?

N12,000 @ any Aitel outlet office
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Manuche(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
SOUTH SOUTH:

[b]The firmware security of this phone is too tight!!
For now I don't think there's an idea on how to root the phone because the phone is too tight.. Just be patience so you don't damage your phone the phone is still very new..

To those that call this phone Chinko I want you to know that this phone is no way the chinko you are familiar with, this is a classic and standard phone, a phone other ANDROID phone manufacturers such as Motorola, Samsung, HTC etc are envying because it has come to change the market and stop them from exploiting us of our hard earned money..

This phone came in so the low income earners can also enjoy what ANDROID is offering to the world. From it's looks to it's functions, to it's sounds, it no resemblance of Chinco but proudly a China product
Do you know what ANDROID is? Go and Google it..

Just imagine an ANDROID phone given away for just 13,500 naira with free 8Gigabyte memory card!!
If you know the capacity of 1Gigabyte then you will know what 8Gigabyte means..[/b]
True talk bro.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
I discovred that my Own techno n3 when fully charge, the battery only last for 16 hrs, what can l do? Pls somebody should help me.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by shiftmarket(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is a more explicit explaination on rooting your N3.

http://wasconet.com/how-to-root-your-tecno-n3-and-p3-phones/
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by grinhans(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
I finally root my n3 today. thanks to the guru's in the house. next is how to partition the sd card and use as internal memory. any ideas how to do it please? and what else do I download to improve the productivity/utility of the phone. thank you
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Krrish004(m): 2:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Howdy residence, i'm likely to pick the n3 cell phone yet I will like to request the next questions; exactly what may rooting means as well as what's the purpose of rooting a fone?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
http://www.techitweb.com/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-y-gt-s5360/

1 Like

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by yungendowed: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls where can I get tecno n3 as at now coz I can't get it in slot in ibadan so else can I get it in ibadan or lagos and the shop phone number to call to confirm b4going there
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by switchie(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls gurus,i downloaded gta3 on my tecno n3 i've playing it and had no issues with it
not until i embarked on a mission that i had to carry a package and run away,the gta3 just
dissapears from my screen even when i restart the game and go back to that mission it
still closes over and over again and it really gets me frustrated cry,pls what is the cause and i'll be grateful for a solution on
this.thanks.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by bodeface: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls Help me my Tecno F7 touch screen just got broken, does anybody know how much to fix this and where, I want an OEM Screen, I have called carl care tire, no response I beg HELP its so disheartening.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by bigpastor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jimbaz7:
Tecno have service stores all over Nigeria where you send your Tecno faulty phones for repairs free of charge. Don't belive such trash please
My tecno N3 screen is cracked and wish to repair it.
How do I go about it.
I stay in Ekiti and Lagos
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by grinhans(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
ermmm, which screen grabbing/munching app do you guys use? can't seem to find one that works on my n3......and yes, my phone is rooted
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Mystiq25(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Two years after.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Mystiq25:
Two years after.
Lolz na u get am no be even 2years na just one year

N now tecno(h6) is even expensive compared to Innjooi1s, infinix hot
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by onyeuka: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
waleogins:
did techno n3 have front camera?

Lolzzz
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by iTroll: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
See as tecno fall

1 Like

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Corroro: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
how tecno take fall?
iTroll:
See as tecno fall
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by edoairways: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
iTroll:
See as tecno fall
What do you mean?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Niswayne19: 9:02pm On May 02, 2021
iTroll:
See as tecno fall
How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.