Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR (9437 Views)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Planning A Visit To Doha, Qatar. / Transiting In Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by avenza: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2012
there are better opportunities here in Qatar for those who are graduates that want a good job with better payment
am here in Qatar for some time now and i can tell you better, if you have any question regards to this you can ask your questions here. i will reply at my free time
thanks.

1 Like

Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2012
avenza: there are better opportunities here in Qatar for those who are graduates that want a good job with better payment
am here in Qatar for some time now and i can tell you better, if you have any question regards to this you can ask your questions here. i will reply at my free time
thanks.
I guess is more of Islam than Christian
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by kazzy78: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
i"m civil engineer with 12 yrs experience in construction industry need a qatar work permit, kindly advise on the procedure to secure the visa.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by avenza: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
as a civil engineer you are hot cake here, Qatar visa is done in Qatar via company, but is very difficult for them to hire from outside, except when you are here. so you need 5 years work visa. if you have family here who can arrange visa for you fine, or company who can arrange the visa for you. Requirement for the visa is your data page of your passport. when the visa is ready you confirm online via ministry website.

kazzy78: i"m civil engineer with 12 yrs experience in construction industry need a qatar work permit, kindly advise on the procedure to secure the visa.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by nurudeenbsalau: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello,
Please can someone tell me how to apply for qatar visa..please reply me back .

Thanks
Nurudeen
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by kazzy78: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
Presently have no family in qatar, but i will appreciate if u can assist with a work permit. Pls kindly advise me. Regards
Mohammed kassim

1 Like

Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by jam04(m): 5:24am On Oct 06, 2012
Can you give us the website or name of the company that one can apply for visa through?

1 Like

Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by kazzy78: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Kindly assist with an agent, company or website in qatar.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by avenza: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
am not an agent, i can only advise you
or post your query here i will reply when am free.
thanks
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by justwise(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2012
There is no need leaving this thread open if the ideas will not be shared openly here. Let me know what you prefer.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by lowisz: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
T
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by bishop79: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
avenza: there are better opportunities here in Qatar for those who are graduates that want a good job with better payment
thanks.
please tell me how i can apply for Qatar visa *5years work permit * which agent which company , i need more information towards these questions
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by fili24: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Guys don't go to Qatar. It's a scam
there are lots of Nigerians roaming the hot streets of Doha in search of jobs.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by avenza: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
sorry for not replying on time, as i said before, you can get the visa via company in Qatar or family/relative living Qatar, that is the only way, but if you see good agent fine, but in all don't go for visit visa, because some agent might deceive you and give you visit visa, when you come here it will be so difficult for you,

am not going to drop any contact or link here because is against the rule of this forum
thanks.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by slim147(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
avenza: sorry for not replying on time, as i said before, you can get the visa via company in Qatar or family/relative living Qatar, that is the only way, but if you see good agent fine, but in all don't go for visit visa, because some agent might deceive you and give you visit visa, when you come here it will be so difficult for you,

am not going to drop any contact or link here because is against the rule of this forum
thanks.

I'm 25 I didn't finish Uni, I want to move to Qatar, I can get a visa . What are the chances of getting a good paying job out there.

Thanks
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by jidebobo: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2012
There are lots of Nigerians roaming the hot streets of Doha in search of jobs.
Yes is true ooo. Am living right in DOHA in Quatar & I have 5yrs visit visa with work permit. But the agent am working for there don't pay me on time.in this case
how can u help me out in other to get a good job to do? as I understand that the people there are very strict.
Also,it not easy to get there citizenship.Pls show me thw way out am really passing through hot time in Quatar.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by avenza: 3:31am On Oct 14, 2012
@ jidebobo, are you a graduate? what is your course of study? what do you mean that you are working for an agent? are you on your own visa or company sponsorship? when you answer this, then i will know what to say.

well some people face difficulties because of orientation they had and inability to follow up and upgrade/ package them self well, and secondary the kind of people you live with also affect the kind of life you live. this place is abroad every body is not meant to be equal, yes some people might be facing challenges do to lack of proper guidance and orientation.am not saying am good but that is what i realize.

in all am not discouraging/encouraging any person to travel, you have to personally make that decision by your very self.
thanks.
Re: WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR by olympus76: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Good,I will like to work in qatar.pls how can u help me out with d visa.

(1) (Reply)

Wakanow Nig LTD Shabby Service. / Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State / Please How Can I Get Philippine Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.