Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness (12702 Views)

Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG / GEJ Behind Oct 1 2010 Blast - Henry Okah / Cbn:: No More N10m Cheques, From Jan 1, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by logica(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.
When you "toy" with the government and you defeat the government, it is called a revolution. When you toy with the gods and you defeat the gods, it is called rationality.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by vascey(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
DANILSA: SECONDED I CANT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM LIES IN THIS CASE embarassed. BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR; OKAR IS A TERRORIST

Hold on Mister!!
Questions is "Is he a militant or a terrorist?"
If he's the former, then he should also benefit from the amnesty program- forgive, forget and pay them some good money.
After all they have another phase coming up. Ten years from now,ten year old kids will probably still be requesting for amnesty phase 15.
Now, if he's the latter then... undecided, well I couldn't care less.

Actually I don't care about all these political shenanigans. I wonder why I spent my time writing this.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by hardbody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Am sorry, no good lawyer can help Okah. His arrogance and Bleep-ups has to be treated. Dont toy with the Government and the Gods. Tinubu knows this truth, its why he holds on to Government, tread carefully with the Feds and dines with a long spoon. MKO's money couldnt save him. Watch IBB and learn from the master criminal, you dont step on certain toes that wield authority and command.

I am liking the fact that we reason alike in some instances. I quite buy this line of reasoning.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by bakila: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
chosen04: “A friend, Raphael Danfebo, told me Okah wanted to carry out the terror attack and gave instructions for two cars to be sent to Abuja on October. 1,” Stanley said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This witness must be drunk ohhhh............... How does what a friend said amount to evidence? BTW, Why wasnt your friend (Rapheal Danfebo a prosecution witness as well?

I weep for this country if its this kind of ''them say'' that the country will be presenting as evidence in a foreign country. I thought 2 years was more than enough for them to prepare and come up with a solid evidence against OKAH.
two years of preparing to call and present hearsay.
"No cross-examination" say Okag Lawyer with a grin.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Navalsadiq(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Then it was gideon okah in a coup detar.now its henry okah behind the first october bombing.who knows what the next okah will be up to.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
hardbody:

I am liking the fact that we reason alike in some instances. I quite buy this line of reasoning.
It shows that am not always wrong, after all grin
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by awesomet1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
logica: When you "toy" with the government and you defeat the government, it is called a revolution. When you toy with the gods and you defeat the gods, it is called rationality.
You are wrong my friend. You cant defeat the gods, you join the order of the masters once you defeat their set of rules. You become a god. But one man cant conduct a revolution, only the populace can but with leadership. If you attempt to defeat a government alone, you end up like Okah, or at worst, MKO!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by smoothcrim2090: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
How your Hausa and Fulani masters are treated in Mauritania, the Sahara and Sahel! Slaves in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Only Ghanaian RULE can Save Africa! Barbarian behavior OUT!!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Ganys: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Aint **agueing** Henry Okah's issue wt u. All u nid do is get ursef an English teacher
Now, You need an ENGLISH TEACHER too grinsmileysmileywink
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by vislabraye(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: Why are you guys(hypocrites) always do your best to shield this CHRISTAIN TERRORIST?.For Nigeria sake,he is a terrorist.If you think he is innocent,then let your god fight for him.

You speak like an id1ot. Is Okah a christian? Did he kill in the name of Jesus? Are ur brothers not killing in d name of Islam? Ps let's no go there.

3 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by smoothcrim2090: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
MEND! A group of Nigerian Barbarians who are set on making their country the mess it is! Only Ghanaian RULE can Save West Africa!!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Kaydem(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: This witness report is so watery and childish. But what am sure of is, that Okah has stepped on powerful toes. When you murder sleep, you sleep no more. You just have to beg. There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.
true talk
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by DANILSA(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
vascey:

Hold on Mister!!
Questions is "Is he a militant or a terrorist?"
If he's the former, then he should also benefit from the amnesty program- forgive, forget and pay them some good money.
After all they have another phase coming up. Ten years from now,ten year old kids will probably still be requesting for amnesty phase 15.
Now, if he's the latter then... undecided, well I couldn't care less.

Actually I don't care about all these political shenanigans. I wonder why I spent my time writing this.
LET ME CORRECT YOU, I SUPPORT AMNESTY AND STRUGGLE FOR BETTERMENT OF NIGER DELTA, BUT MR VASCEY I DONT SUPPORT TERRORISM. THE REAL MILITANTS DONT KILL WOMEN,CHILDREN AND CIVILIAN, THE ARE NOT OWARDS LIKE BOKO, THEY COME OUT TO CHALLENGE THE MILITARY(GOVERNMENT) AND INTERNATIONAL FIRMS DESTROYING THEIR FUTURE. OKAH IS A DAM TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by logica(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: You are wrong my friend. You cant defeat the gods, you join the order of the masters once you defeat their set of rules. You become a god. But one man cant conduct a revolution, only the populace can but with leadership. If you attempt to defeat a government alone, you end up like Okah, or at worst, MKO!
You can't defeat the gods? Why do you think we currently speak of Ancient Greek Mythology? Answer: The Greek gods were defeated. If not, today you won't be shouting Yaweh and Allah, you'd be paying respects to Zeus and Aphrodites. Now the gods from the middle-east are about to be defeated.

Surely Okah was not operating alone, or was he? Yes, one man cannot conduct a revolution but he can provide the leadership; such was the case of Jerry Rawlings.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
DANILSA: SECONDED I CANT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM LIES IN THIS CASE embarassed. BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR; OKAR IS A TERRORIST

And he was GEJ's henchman.

Why was GEJ so close to a Bomb throwing terrorist?

And didnt Okah already say GEJ asked him to set off the bombs to gain sympathy and alienate the North at the same time?

Hmmmnnn.........
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by mmmustapha(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
If okah is a muslim, all of U will jump to conclusion n say islam is a religion of violence n muslims r terrorists which I hate to hear. Hitler,mussolini n bush wat r they, terrorists or peace makers No abuse just answer me if u can't dnt even write ur shit
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by vascey(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
DANILSA: LET ME CORRECT YOU, I SUPPORT AMNESTY AND STRUGGLE FOR BETTERMENT OF NIGER DELTA, BUT MR VASCEY I DONT SUPPORT TERRORISM. THE REAL MILITANTS DONT KILL WOMEN,CHILDREN AND CIVILIAN, THE ARE NOT OWARDS LIKE BOKO, THEY COME OUT TO CHALLENGE THE MILITARY(GOVERNMENT) AND INTERNATIONAL FIRMS DESTROYING THEIR FUTURE. OKAH IS A DAM TERRORIST.

Yes I agree with you.
But you must understand that if this is the case then the government is contradicting itself.
Henry Okah was, supposedly, the leader of MEND, a known Niger Delta militant group.
Would you now classify the leader as a terrorist and the group as militants; prosecute the leader and grant amnesty to the group? It reeks of some hidden agenda by the government. It is not really clear.
And don't get it twisted. In the cause of their struggle, the militants did have some civilian casualties. So they are not exactly saints and heroes.

Again!! Not like I care what they do with the guy or not. It's probably all politics.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by BeraBera(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
Whether the testimony of the witness is watery or not, all I know is that anybody that disrupts peace, law and order and terrorizes people should be brought to book.
For all i care, My concern is unbiased judgment
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by gees02(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sometimes when I read the comments on nairaland, I realize how intellectually bankrupt and myopic-minded Nigerians can be. we never take time to analyse situations, but instead hurry to criticize, condemn, castigate and insult one another. why must everything become religious or tribalistic cry cry
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by vascey(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
Another thing I wonder about is "why is the dude being prosecuted in South Africa"?
Since the crime was committed in Nigeria, shouldn't he be extradited and prosecuted according to our laws?
Abi don't we have extradition agreement with South Africa?

Maybe any lawyer in the house can explain.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by saintohia: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
From Stanley's story line, he is a hired witness.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by jephiano: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mustapha, this is basically an over-flogged issue but let me help u understand....these men (especially Hitler and Musolini)cannot be called pescemakers. They are more or less terrorists but they are not religious terrorists. The men u referred to were at best nominal christians. What ever acts they carried out were due to their own personal views or ideals or to further their nationalistic visions. Though some of their actions may have had some religious overtones, THEY NEVER CLAIMED TO ACT BASED ON THEIR RELIGOUS BELIEFS OR CONVICTIONS. But most of the acts of terrorism perpetrated by PROFESSED muslims are said to be done in defence of islam hence the frustrations expressed by people.
mmmustapha: If okah is a muslim, all of U will jump to conclusion n say islam is a religion of violence n muslims r terrorists which I hate to hear. Hitler,mussolini n bush wat r they, terrorists or peace makers No abuse just answer me if u can't dnt even write ur shit
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by lacasa: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
MEND=Jona

BOKO=PDP

2015=

Nigerians should be aware of a vampire & his Vampire Party sad
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nairaplus(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: This witness report is so watery and childish. But what am sure of is, that Okah has stepped on powerful toes. When you murder sleep, you sleep no more. You just have to beg. There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.

Exactly what I thought about when I first saw the headline. Well, Truth will come out one day!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by 1shortblackboy: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: Why are you guys(hypocrites) always do your best to shield this CHRISTAIN TERRORIST?.For Nigeria sake,he is a terrorist.If you think he is innocent,then let your god fight for him.
. See this 1 who and u dey do competetion of religion for here go pack 1 corner jor
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Austertee(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Terrorist na terrorist... Big or small
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Upspace: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: I agree with you..Henry Okah is one of the Christain Terrorists.

He is only a christian terrorist if he's doing what he does in d name of Christianity not b'cos he practises d religion. Nobody blamed Abacha's loot on Islam.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Upspace: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
mmmustapha: If okah is a muslim, all of U will jump to conclusion n say islam is a religion of violence n muslims r terrorists which I hate to hear. Hitler,mussolini n bush wat r they, terrorists or peace makers No abuse just answer me if u can't dnt even write ur shit
If Okah is a muslim and he still did what he did for MEND no one will label Islam as violent. Asari Dokubo being muslim didn't fight a cause for religion but for his pple and wt Boko Haram claiming they do what they do 4 Islam, right thinking pple do not label Islam as violent but Boko Haram as a violent Islam sect.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by lumeneng22: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pukkah: But how come the representative of the FG said it wants to negotiate with Okah? https://www.nairaland.com/1065314/terrorism-jonathan-pushes-dialogue-okah

Okah had stated in his affidavit that the agents of President Jonathan were behind the bombings of Abuja and Warri.

. The game is up mend! Unfortunately it is no longer business as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request / Why I Entrusted Nigerian Treasury With Women – Buhari / Umahi Congratulates Nigerians As Super Eagles Blbeat Guinea To Qualify For Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.