Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! (749 Views)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by MacDaddy01: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
Since churches and adults can not proselytize in public schools in the USA, they have now recruited teens who go to school to distribute pamphlets and bibles to their peers. They also tell the teens to organize prayer sessions.

How nice of christians to use a loophole to bypass the separation of church and state. How would the christians react if Korans and atheist books were smuggled in to schools where their children study?

http://www.alternet.org/education/littlest-missionaries-new-christian-plot-invade-public-schools
Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by MacDaddy01: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by eddy1977(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2012
I would much rather have my child carry a Christian literature to school than condoms and guns or cigarettes and knives.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by ParisLove1: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by EvilBrain1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
Paris_Love: With the decaying morals in the society this days, it's not a bad idea. Nobody is forcing anybody to read the pamphlets or join the prayer session.

As for atheist pamphlets unless atheism is a religion there's no need to preach it to kids

And the jihad book, it's a no no. It could turn the kids into one of these ↓↓↓

Someone should start paying primary school kids to distribute Guru Mahraji tracts in school. Lets see you like that. I don't know why its so hard for you religious people to see things from other's perspective. why is it okay to use kids to distribute materials from your religion and not from others?

And what the hell does religion have to do with morality? Religious people have no special claim to morality. Religious people are not more moral than anybody else. The fact that they claim to be is irrelevant, Repeat a lie a thousand times and it won't become the truth. Someone like you who can't even understand why exploiting kids is wrong has no business talking about morality.
Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by MacDaddy01: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
eddy1977: I would much rather have my child carry a Christian literature to school than condoms and guns or cigarettes and knives.

Because other religions and secularism or atheism promote cigarettes and Knives? Dumbazz
Re: Christians Using Child Missionaries! Shameful!!!! by MacDaddy01: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Adam And Not God Name The Animals? / How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. / Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.