Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome (766 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Prophet Orah Jerome is an epitome of Holiness, Prosperity and Life.

Re: Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2013
He is the Prophet of the moment
Re: Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by woye77: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
@godlyguy - kindly provide the phone number of this man of God. I'd love to speak with him. God bless you
Re: Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
woye77: @godlyguy - kindly provide the phone number of this man of God. I'd love to speak with him. God bless you
You can reach him through email: greaterpart@yahoo.co.uk or follow at twitter.com/thepastorjerome
Re: Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by woye77: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
why is his phone number hard to give ? a man of God should be a man of the people therefore access to him should not be monitored or curtailed angry angry angry
Re: Prophet With Fire And Power, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2013
woye77: why is his phone number hard to give ? a man of God should be a man of the people therefore access to him should not be monitored or curtailed angry angry angry
Have you sent msg to the email, if you have please be patient. I strongly believe you will get a response...

(1) (Reply)

Was he Really Hitler's Pope? / Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? / Which Group Of Individuals First Committed Suicide Bombing In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.