Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. (1619 Views)

What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / What Does The Future Hold For Metallurgy And Materials Engineering Students??? / Advice An Unsatisfied Business Centre Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
What does it take to set up a cyber cafe and business centre?? ANybody to help. lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by abrahamind(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
1.5 million for ku band and 2 million for c band with 15 computers for both. call alex on 08026028068
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by oghene007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2008
Thnx abrahamind,

I will get in touch with Alex ASAP.

But i will like to also know what other costs are involved. Any body to help

Cheers
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2008
u should consider furniture,generator,ups renovation and pls most importantly the location of the place make sure its close to an office area and populated area or near any of these satellite campuses , u'll be able 2 meet ur target cos low patronage can cause high blood pressure o! please , been in the business for 11 years and believe me its not as rossy as ikt used 2 b, u need to be very strategic in your plans, gd luck
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by abrahamind(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2008
call my line and we talk okay.UPS and inverters ,furnitures,split AC ,GEN,FURNITURE.
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by Brsmiles(f): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2008
It depends on the type you want, you can send me your email, I will tell you more about going the cheapest way.
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by adechat(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
for better info you can call me on 08023803800 of reach me on adedok_1@hotmail.com
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Brsmiles,
Thx alot. My email addy goldengl007@yahoo.com.

@ adechat

i will get in touch with u ASAP.
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by tuaseade: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ poster

I will like to say you need to be careful in dealing with people asking you to call or contact them as some might want to take advantage of you.

Setting up a cafe depends on a lot of factors: your location; your knowledge of computer/IT world matters a lot, so also is power supply; your workers; your bandwith source and so on.

After all this you also need endurance and be ready to continue to invest on the place after your initial take off cos its after kick off you see a lot of hidden expenses coming up.

I think N1.5m should be enough for kick off if you get the right source and mind you its a long term investment.

Good luck
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2008
Thnx my people, i really apreciate all ur kind contributions, God bles u all,

i will need some more advice and help
@ tuaseade
u talked about bandwith type, i know of mweb and nova but i dont know if u have more ideas about ISPs that are very fast, reliable and also cost effective,

i will be glad to read from u.

@ Brsmiles,
i have not heard from u ooo, still expecting ur mail/info

Best regards

Meanwhile, happy new month to u alll
May this month give us alll great blessings and happinesss form GOD
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by phillip001(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
Brsmile plzzz i would want have your email, my is ginikanwaokechukwu@yahoo.com.i would want info on this topic too
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2008
guy,
     i think its best to know your budget and your projection cos there are different rates for different badwidth and there a many ISP  but u need to know how to optimise whatever bandwidth u r getting too, give me ur email addy i think i can mail u a very useful doc that i just gave smeone who wants for about 30 systems so u can make ur deductions , everything is included in the doc, chrs
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by phillip001(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
toyila, my email is ginikanwaokechukwu@yahoo.com,i would want to start small like ten systems all i want to find out is the access to internet
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
Then i would advice you to use swift broadband,they are good and you can check their website @ www.swiftng.com, what are the specifications of the systems u intend to use , i'll send the info to you this weekend ok?, cheers, i will add u to my messenger list just in case u can chat soonest, that way i'll b able to answer all ur questions,
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by eduaustin(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
Attention Toyila,
Please, i would also like to have a copy of that your doc sent to my mail box. A friend of mine is serioulsy looking into that line of business and we need more information. my email :edubenye@yahoo.com
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi Toyila,

Thanks 4 ur help and concern. My email addy is goldengl007@yahoo.com. U acn also attach the info here so that we all can have access to it.

God bless
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by dsa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
Then i would advice you to use swift broadband,they are good and you can check their website @ www.swiftng.com, what are the specifications of the systems u intend to use , i'll send the info to you this weekend ok?, cheers, i will add u to my messenger list just in case u can chat soonest, that way i'll b able to answer all your questions,

This is my e-mail pls send me a copy

daresamson78@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by dsa(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ toyila

Then i would advice you to use swift broadband,they are good and you can check their website @ www.swiftng.com, what are the specifications of the systems u intend to use , i'll send the info to you this weekend ok?, cheers, i will add u to my messenger list just in case u can chat soonest, that way i'll b able to answer all your questions,

this is my e-mail

daresamson78@yahoo.com

thanks for d info.
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
Thnx Dare, am so grateful, meanwhile i have added u in my messenge chat list , so we can talk better

best regds

To all,
i thnak God fpr this forum and i pray we all get the best in life
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2008
hello all,
I'm happi i was able to b off assistance , but please for any questions as regards this topic or anything on laptops and software , please be my guest,
Afterall we've only got ourselves , no b so?
and for those using the new laptops which do not have slots for Aircards(PCMCIA) and require very fast internet connections i have a solution that uses USB modems that are like flash drives and very portable for you,

u can reach me on o_ajayiobe@yahoo.com or toyila@yahoo.com
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by TheKey1: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2008
Is your USB adapter compatible with Sony's VAIO as there are a number in the market that are not?
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2008
here's d doc

Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2008
yes,
definitely and it works with "ALL" operating systems, its The SOLUTIONS, I SELL LAPTOPS AND THIS IS WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
Toyila

u are a miracle inmmany ways.

I have HP Pavilion 6536 , can it work with my laptop??
pls send me ur number so we can discuss,

waiting pls
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
my brother,
thx for the compliment,being a miracle?, dat wan too much for humble struggling black man like me o, lol, well it definitely would work cos we actually brought d solution for the new laptops cos the aircard slot the new ones use use is PC EXPRESS CARD not PCMCIA, LET ME KNOW WHEN U WANT IT , I use a dv 9341 and dell vostro too so my broda i feel u , in small talk, E GO WORK
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2008
tOYILA,
well u are A miracle to me cos i have been looking for this stuff a long time ago,
i need it ASAP.
how can i contact u, perhaps on fone, or maybe u tell me how much it will cost

cheers
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by toyila: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
it costs 20k which comes with 24 hours browswing for 1 month after one month then u can choose you browsing scheme, 08055204353,08025109333
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Cyber Cafe And Business Centre? Anybody To Help. by goldboy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2008
thnx toyila

get u

(1) (Reply)

Good Way To Get Exposed? / Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering In Nigeria / Navy Begins Admission Of Women On Board Vessels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.