Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Shuld I Change Or Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shuld I Change Or Leave Him (991 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuld I Change Or Leave Him by asabi(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
hello nairalanders,
i am a young lady of 25 years,i have a serious relationship that is about a year now.but the problem is my boygfriend is a christian while am a muslim and he want me to change to his religion.my point is dat (1) i dnt like the church is attending. (2) when i told him dat am willing to change to his religion,he told me i was lying and if am to change to his religion now dat when we r married i might want to change back to my religion which i dnt ve such on ma mind.
dont u think he is looking for an filthy excuse to dump me or wat do u think.And now am so confused cos i dnt no wat to do?i really love him so much and i will l not like to loose him.
pls nairalander i need ur honest sincere advice
Re: Shuld I Change Or Leave Him by Maykelly(f): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2008
Why don't you commit it to the hands of God. First are you sure his your partner? because he knew you were a muslim and he was dating you, so why now marriage - he want you to change your religion, thereby using it as an excuse.

I advise you to pray, even harder.
Re: Shuld I Change Or Leave Him by opokonwa(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
Another confused love-bird! undecided

I don't know what to tell you? undecided

I still do not know why people get so tied up with people who don't want them as though their world would come crashing and exploding if anything goes wrong or if the person stops loving them.

The truth is that he is probably looking for an excuse to dump you.

The sadder truth is that you are not even ready for his dumping embarassed

You are young and at 25, this is perhaps your 1st or 2nd meaningful relationship.

Be strong girl! And get your gears (mind) ready to move on! Because the eventuality is simply peeping his head.

Even if you confront him, he may deny. Don't bother.

Start making your leave by first preparing your mind.

I bet ti is gonna happen. After you have cried and dried your tears cry cry cry(which will definitely flow)

Give another guy a chance.

I am a realist cool

I'm so sorry.
Re: Shuld I Change Or Leave Him by efuah(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
May kelly:

Why don't you commit it to the hands of God. First are you sure his your partner? because he knew you were a muslim and he was dating you, so why now marriage - he want you to change your religion, thereby using it as an excuse.

I advise you to pray, even harder.
Do muslims pray undecided (dono o, am only asking grin)

@poster, perhaps ya boyfriend wanted a hit n run thingy and u also took it serious. . . . sometimes ladies treat friendly matches as world cup tongue Get over this guy, close his page and start a fresh one wink But if u think he loves u back like u think, then try n have a serious talk wt him. . . brb.
Re: Shuld I Change Or Leave Him by Soundmind(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ poster,
I want to believe you two have had all necessry test. If it is true, at your free period ( when u will not get pregnant), sleep with him and tell him u are pregnant.
What his reaction is will tell u what to do next.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who May Be Involved In Criminal Activity/very Secretive: / How Long Have You Been Single? / Beauty Queens And Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.