Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims (780 Views)

Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims by mej67: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2012
It is so sad that the recent killing of students of the Federal Polytechnic Mubi was targeted at Christians. Worse still, this is not being reported. My wife who schooled in the North said and insisted on it but I kept saying it could be more about campus politics. I was so wrong. All that talk about a students' election the previous day was all nonsense. Read please.

"A student who narrowly escaped from the scene narrated “the gunmen were moving in threes with guns and matchets from one door to the other. When they knock at the door and you open up, they ask you what your name is to determine which side of the two religions you belong. If you claim to be a Muslim, then you must defend your Islamic status with the recitation of a portion of Quran. All identified non–Muslims were either shot or put to death by the sword instantly“.
“Some of the residents who spoke on the accounts of anonymity said that what they can not explain is the occurrence of the sad event in the evening the same day the military patrolling the troubled area were ordered to leave by government adding that there were strong indications that some people including some of the students had prior knowledge of the attack"

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/the-untold-story-about-students-massacre-in-mubi/
Re: Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims by psalmizt(m): 5:28am On Oct 06, 2012
No wonder the govt is yet to give an official statement... I mean the govt of Adamawa state and even leading figures from that state are yet to voice their disapproval. Hmmmm, I keep asking a simple question, "What is the worth of Nigerian Life?" Apparently nothing, that is why hundreds will die and no national day of mourning... I weep for my country as the only thing people will say now is to pray... Imagine they are beginning to tag it as a cult action and even if it is nko... Excuses Excuses Excuses.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
To the prayer warriors in the house, just know that Faith without Works is Dead o!
Re: Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims by psalmizt(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2012
mej67: It is so sad that the recent killing of students of the Federal Polytechnic Mubi was targeted at Christians. Worse still, this is not being reported. My wife who schooled in the North said and insisted on it but I kept saying it could be more about campus politics. I was so wrong. All that talk about a students' election the previous day was all nonsense. Read please.

"A student who narrowly escaped from the scene narrated “the gunmen were moving in threes with guns and matchets from one door to the other. When they knock at the door and you open up, they ask you what your name is to determine which side of the two religions you belong. If you claim to be a Muslim, then you must defend your Islamic status with the recitation of a portion of Quran. All identified non–Muslims were either shot or put to death by the sword instantly“.
“Some of the residents who spoke on the accounts of anonymity said that what they can not explain is the occurrence of the sad event in the evening the same day the military patrolling the troubled area were ordered to leave by government adding that there were strong indications that some people including some of the students had prior knowledge of the attack"

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/the-untold-story-about-students-massacre-in-mubi/

@bolded: Simply put state sponsored. I wonder why it is at this point in time that we have a president that appears weak and confused. The governors up north are in support of this senseless killings of non-muslims otherwise why is it that they only talk when the killings involves muslims. I weep for this nation because those meant to protect us are infact the one killing us.... Who will save the helpless? ? ? O Lord show us your mercy
Re: Mubi Students Massacre Was In Fact A Killing Of Non-muslims by tpia5: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2012
sounds like a cult ordered killing, imo.

and why have their names not been released yet.

i think nigerian universities should be on high alert.

(1) (Reply)

Why Have Igbos Been Crying For 45 Years Because Of Food? / Nigerians Will Ask Jonathan To Re-contest In 2015!! / ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.