Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court (780 Views)

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court by iphedahyor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
The acion congress gubernetorial candidate Rotimi Akeredolu has finally challenge the last governorship poll at Ondo state as he head to the tribunal.The 96 count charges was filed by the CAN candidate against the INEC,LP for the declearation of the Labour party candidate Olusegun Mimiko.The election was not free and fare says Akeredolu
Re: ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court by GARRIx7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Booked!!! I'll comment when I confirm the story... grin
Re: ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court by k2039: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Booked!!! I'll comment when I confirm the story... grin
Re: ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court by GARRIx7(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
OP: So OP u nor get quote for this ur story abi??
Re: ACN Challenges The Last Ondo State Gubernetorial Election And Head For The Court by iphedahyor(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ confirm it
GARRI (x7):
OP: So OP u nor get quote for this ur story abi??

(1) (Reply)

N-assembly Can’t Create New States – Ekweremadu / S.A Judge To Close Henry Okah Case, Accuses Nig Govt Of Obstructing Justice / Ojukwu’s Will: Bianca Gets Lion’s Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.