Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women (902 Views)

Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust / This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
i have this problem with women. Whenever i see a girl that looks sexy, i will start liking her, next thing my dick start raising, next thing i start calling her, toasting her and trying to sleep with her. What can i do to stop this? It annoys me so bad. I hate when i see a woman and i start thinking sex. I cant just stick to a girl. People plz help me.
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by 190: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
report yourself to the nearest POLICE STATION for medical checkup asap! angry
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by JB789: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
^gbam
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by tochinolly: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Have you giving your life to jesus christ, try to study the word of God, occupy your mind with the things of God.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by Martini101(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
The bible said dat if any part of ur body is making u to sin that u should cut it off. Why nt obey d word of d 'lord'? Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by pendo89(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
You are too idle.You need to keep yourself busy and get real tired.Then your eyes wouldn't want to remain open at all and your brain too exhausted.
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
hormones hormones
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by 190: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Martini101: The bible said dat if any part of ur body is making u to sin that u should cut it off. Why nt obey d word of d 'lord'? Lol

grin grin
Re: How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women by tashanja(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Cut your dicck off, its a trouble maker. sad

(1) (Reply)

She Can Kiss Me Anytime But She Can't Use My Toothbrush / 10 Commandments For A Good Married Life / Should Man Also Do D Cooking, Cleaning Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.