Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (14050 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Gbawe: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Niaja we hail. They are all laughing, strutting, posing and 'swaggering' ala "nothing dey happen".

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-fuel-subsidy-scam-efcc-arraigns-additional-suspects

The suspects comprising eight individuals and five companies were arraigned before Justices Habeeb Abiru and Lateefa Okunnu of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja.

The individuals involved are Aro Samuel Bamidele, Abiodun Kayode Bankole, Ifeanyi Anosike, Emeka Chukwu, Ngozi Ekeoma Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Maula, George Ogbonna and Emmanuel Morah. The five companies involved are A.S.B. Investment Company Limited, Anosyke Group of Companies Limited, Dell Energy Limited, Downstream Energy Sources Limited and Rocky Energy Limited.

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by tai2(m): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2012
This is Nigeria, when you steal a couple of billions, you're allow to strut and swagger.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Charles1234: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2012
tai2: This is Nigeria, when you steal a couple of billions, you're allow to strut and swagger.
they are suppose to be handcuff that the way every developed country treat corrupt official pending when the investigation is concluded.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by achi4u(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2012
The ONLY country where criminals are celebrated,imagine if this is in europian nation....they should've been covering their faceses because of shame,but here,all we see are their bubbling faceses and white teeth.
Am not sure they know their crime?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by showbobo(m): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2012
No one should expect less from our beloved Obodo Nigeria. . . . Its our culture
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by tai2(m): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Charles1234:
they are suppose to be handcuff that the way every developed country treat corrupt official pending when the investigation is concluded.

My brother "who will bell the cat?", who get fear handcuff big oga abi madam aka "do you know who I am?"...some people value their jobs o.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 08, 2012
The individuals involved are Aro Samuel Bamidele, Abiodun Kayode Bankole, Ifeanyi Anosike, Emeka Chukwu, Ngozi Ekeoma Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Maula, George Ogbonna and Emmanuel Morah.

^^^^All the ethnic groups are well respresented, yet these clowns on NL stay fighting everyday about ethnic superiority smh...

These are the REAL NIGERIANS!! Suffice to say, Nigeria is the home of the thieving corrupt elites...

I'm laughing, yo - I also need some of that loot!!! grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by puskin: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Please..remind me what these people did again?? Yeah, right....oil subsidy scam........Mscheeeew.
Another paparazzi show to say that Govt. is working.

What happened to Facrook and the Pension scam??

This case has already been adjourned to 25th Jan, 2013.....3rd April, 2013.....5th July,2013.......and so on.
When its time to give a case accelerated hearing, Govt. go pretend say that phrase no dey their law books.
When the court puts them behind bars......contact me so we can pop champagne for the Govt.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Since Ribadu left EFCC, there was nothing left in the agency again. I watched it on TV how Tafa balogun was humiliated. How a fraudstar died in prison! How Nnamani abandoned a senatorial seat and fled to Brazil! How Fayose disappeared into thin air. If EFCC was investigating your case then, you were in real trouble!

They are all back now smiling and milking the nation. Why won't they laugh? We all know is a charade, they too know is a charade. Nothing will come out of it. The oga patapata in presidency will be laughing at Nigerians for even following the story. SO much for a nation.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by sylve11: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
tai2: This is Nigeria, when you steal a couple of billions, you're allow to strut and swagger.

I tell u my broda! cool
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by NewsFlash101: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
a
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by NewsFlash101: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
a
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by pharmow: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2012
What makes nigeria to be in this mess we are is the fact that people that do evil things don't feel remorse of whatever they have done
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Standing5(m): 2:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Loopsided moral values and core values has helped us arrived at this fast.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Those Aluu bastards can't see these guys? cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by amosy007: 2:23am On Oct 08, 2012
now ... this is the kinda people that aluu cannibals should go and smack with heavy planks and burnt alive for destroying the lives of their wretched children (but no, they wont, they will rather kill students..the oppressed not the oppressor) ... see them laughing knowing fully well that nothing is gonna come out of the whole macabre dance by efcc, just another show of shame that involved them this time around... by tomorrow, court will grant em bail.... END OF STORY

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Ayorh4you(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2012
God, where art thou? O Lu-CEE-fer, remember those faces n save dem a place in ur eternal kingdom (HELL). Im out! (tears rollin outta ma eyes)
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nuezha(m): 3:34am On Oct 08, 2012
RED CARPET TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2012

My broda, the thing taya me o. sad

See as the woman nack specs and the other guy pose with hand for pocket. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by ochallo: 4:27am On Oct 08, 2012
laughing out loud now for that hungry/angry lawyer in the 3rd picture looking at the better dressed suspects. issuing curses under his breath.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by crackhouse(m): 5:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Mehn see swagger o, even the policemen are now looking like their bodyguards.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2012
ochallo: laughing out loud now for that hungry/angry lawyer in the 3rd picture looking at the better dressed suspects. issuing curses under his breath.

Mu he he he he he!

I think say na only my eye see am. grin
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by easyfem(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Imagine ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ they still laughing
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by try69: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Those smelly allu killers, if they meet such pple, will bow in respect and demand "small thing" from them. God go judge o
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by polokor60(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Nuezha: RED CARPET TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are superstars to both the lawyers and the police.
the police:oga/madam your boys dey here ooo,anything for d boys.
Suspects(superstars):brings out N 1000,OC buy me N500 recharge card,you can keep the change.
Nwa mehn see swagga!! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by oyedun82(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2012
polokor60: they are superstars to both the lawyers and the police.
the police:oga/madam your boys dey here ooo,anything for d boys.
Suspects(superstars):brings out N 1000,OC buy me N500 recharge card,you can keep the change.
Nwa mehn see swagga!! cheesy
u get am.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by oyedun82(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Even if this pple go to hell they've gain this earth what about we that are not rich yet some wont make heaven

GOD HELP ME O0O0O
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by FOLLEY20(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2012
achi4u: The ONLY country where criminals are celebrated,imagine if this is in europian nation....they should've been covering their faceses because of shame,but here,all we see are their bubbling faceses and white teeth.
Am not sure they know their crime?
They actually know that they've committed a criminal offence but were sure they will go scot-free. These are d pple troubling dis nation & d Lord shall trouble them.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmmmph! Imagine the OthEr WoMaN iS nOT evEn FeeLiNg ConTrITe?
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by victorD3: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Its pathetic that all major frauds in Nigeria are been committed by Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba but GEJ who is from a minority is been blamed for everything.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by greaterlove(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2012
O'boy see swag, even the lawyer no fit hold back the envy, police men just turn bodyguard. This guys are just standing out in the crowd. Enough money go don go round, to the judge, efcc, police and our dear lawmakers. I bet this case will drag for a very long time.
Re: Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. by Claracuzio: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2012
The should hand them over to aluu community for free and fair vindication. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Wife & Children? / Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.