Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Arse Hole Ache - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arse Hole Ache (19377 Views)

The Guy With A Big Arse / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Shollay20(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:

lipsrsealed
grin grin that guy has some bad motives
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Lyoncrescent: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think what you have is a form of a-n-al fissure. I am not sure though.

A-n-al fissures usually heal within a few weeks without the need for medical treatment, although they can easily recur if they are caused by constipation and this remains untreated. In some people, symptoms from a-n-al fissures last six weeks or more (chronic anal fissures).

It can be helpful to adopt some simple self-help measures to help make it easier to pass stools, which can allow existing fissures to heal and reduce your chances of developing fissures in the future. These measures include:

making sure you have plenty of fibre in your diet
staying well hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids
not ignoring the urge to pass stools
exercising regularly

Please google a-n-al fissure for more information. Nairaland is changing a-n-al to behindbased in the links i posted so you may have to google it yourself. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Arse Hole Ache by valudong(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
I hv experienced it b4, at1st I thought it was pile, u need 2 stop eating nuddles 4 sm time an avoid Peper, stop usin tissue so that the bleeding can stop. U can de-worm urself too. Dnt spend money unnecessarily cos I spent more than 50k on dis, from test 2 test. Stool culture an bla bla bla
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Thank you for your prompt response sir\ma, just started experiencing the breathing pain of the anus about 4 days ago, I drink a lot of water on daily bases, but was wondering is their any simple medication to combat this?

Before will advice you first tell us what you did with your anuuss? Tell us who did it to you, is it from the village or some city life experiment. Anyway just try and drink a lot of palm oil and eat a lot of bitter leaves soup.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by adedayourt(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Use goko herbal cleanser
Re: Arse Hole Ache by tyson99(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
sebi I go first see the anus before I know wat to say ni grin
Re: Arse Hole Ache by lanryfunky(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Visit a doctor..Most likely you will be required to do an investigation called Barium enema.
Visit Funbell diagnostics,88 akowonjo rd,Baale bus stop Egbeda if you are asked to carry out the test.

1 Like

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Beennkumar(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arse Hole Ache by mizjules(f): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
Asin eh.. By their comments you will know them lipsrsealed
Re: Arse Hole Ache by mizjules(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
tyson99:

abi u no wan see am
Hmmm for a guy asking of a picture of another guy's butt?? Hmmmmm lipsrsealed it well o
Re: Arse Hole Ache by tyson99(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:

Hmmm for a guy asking of a picture of another guy's butt?? Hmmmmm lipsrsealed it well o
how u take know say I be u man u be winch babe u no bad nah
Re: Arse Hole Ache by NET1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Experienced it for the first time last year and have had it for 2more times.
What I did:

I got to a pharmacy and bought one drug called paraffin (moyo abi Moro brand). It is a syrup. I gulped about 3 teaspoonfuls. I also bought another drug called ducolax. It is usually yellow in colour and took 3 tablets at once.. Works like magic every time.

That was the how the pain stopped.
Sorry for the pain.

.NET

3 Likes

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Opiosko: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
sexyglow:
haba mallam! Seriously we Nigerians really have to change our mind sets towards "almost everything"
Lols! Ogbeni d post funny small na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arse Hole Ache by mizjules(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
tyson99:

how u take know say I be u man u be winch babe u no bad nah

Your moniker
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Timothy3113(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:
pile is a very bad disease.. I have suffered it for close to 5 years now. I've tried many medications, be it herbal, non herbal. yet no improvement. the last solution was when the doctor said I should come for surgery early this year.. I ran away because of many bad stories I've heard about people who died after surgery and those there pile grew back couple with it affecting my studies.
bro please i want to ask som questions.
PLease are u sexual active, if yes does it affect it.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Timothy3113(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:
pile is a very bad disease.. I have suffered it for close to 5 years now. I've tried many medications, be it herbal, non herbal. yet no improvement. the last solution was when the doctor said I should come for surgery early this year.. I ran away because of many bad stories I've heard about people who died after surgery and those there pile grew back couple with it affecting my studies.
PLease are u sexual active, if yes does it affect it. Becos am also having dat probs naw, i cant do any strenous work dat involve bending down. If i should try it, i will sufa from back ache for 3 days, in which i wont be able to eat or sit down.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Ezevajina: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Come on doctors in the house, have you guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and sometimes with blood and mucus. Any helps in the house?

Show us the picture and we will surely be able to advise sad
Re: Arse Hole Ache by tyson99(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:

Your moniker
lol babe I say u no bad now Ehn
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Come on doctors in the house, have you guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and sometimes with blood and mucus. Any helps in the house?

That's due to external haemorrhoid! You may as well have an*l fissure, which explains why you experince that pain in your rectum. Your daily diet lacks fibre and has low water content. Your meal should always be taken with a glass cup of fruit juice. Eat a lot of vegies like egg plant/igba/afifa and cucumber. They have high fibre and water content.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by donodion(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:

Two things came to mind....Pile or HPV A
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Aitee1: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
RedBenson:
This is absolute madness. Madder than the maddest. Thread of 2012 hitting front page today. Seun, is this a kind of laziness or what? Smh!

I noticed same oh...maybe they want to find out if the op is still alive

This new supermode is doing more harm to nairaland and it a pity seun is not getting the gist sad

1 Like

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Adedayo516(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
2012 **Dry bones shall rise again, dry bones shall rose again**

1 Like

Re: Arse Hole Ache by lolaxavier(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
lastmessenger:
Visitor-Knock knock knock
Landlord-na who de knock
Visitor- na me pile
Landlord- who be pile. I never hear that kind name before.
Visitor- I be pile the one we de cause you pain for bottom.
Landlord- please abeg leave me alone na . I don suffer well well for your hand.

This ur joke dry pass garri. Abeg anybody dey laff
mtcheewwww..

2 Likes

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Olusanya333(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think OP is suffering jojantoliasis.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by lastmessenger: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
lolaxavier:

This ur joke dry pass garri. Abeg anybody dey laff
mtcheewwww..
Do your own make we see.
No worry pile go soon catch you.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by edogho(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
op tell us the truth!
Who injured your anus?
are u pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: Arse Hole Ache by bigbozz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:
you got a companion guy, how are u coping with it? Any medication that works?
Re: Arse Hole Ache by omoadeleye(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=olumidazz post=12465679]Come on doctors in the house, have you
guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been
experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and
sometimes with blood and mucus. Any helps in the house?[/quote]

FIRST AID!!

start drinking enough of water, and maybe you should stop drinking all those juice, coke all those sweeting stuffs sha, and start drinking bitter leaaf and jedijedi... thats all.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by okiezman(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Thank you for your prompt response sir\ma, just started experiencing the breathing pain of the anus about 4 days ago, I drink a lot of water on daily bases, but was wondering is their any simple medication to combat this?

Have you had sex with a man before? LoL
Re: Arse Hole Ache by chingydaboss(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
I jst hv one honest answer for u..

Go to the lord's chosen, giv ur lyf to christ nd God will show u mercy by healing u..
U will b healed by God's grace.. it's an assurance..
Timothy3113:
PLease are u sexual active, if yes does it affect it. Becos am also having dat probs naw, i cant do any strenous work dat involve bending down. If i should try it, i will sufa from back ache for 3 days, in which i wont be able to eat or sit down.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Elan83(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Its infection simple, buy goco herbal cleanser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom / Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.