Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Arse Hole Ache - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arse Hole Ache (19378 Views)

The Guy With A Big Arse / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Ghidey(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
1.use anti biotics and put pinch of salt in warm water and sit in it.
2. get scent leave rob it and put in your anus in the night.
3.drink local gin called baby oku.
medical personnel may criticise my 2 and 3 solutions but guy bet it.it works and thank me latter.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by 3coins(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
lastmessenger:
Visitor-Knock knock knock
Landlord-na who de knock
Visitor- na me pile
Landlord- who be pile. I never hear that kind name before.
Visitor- I be pile the one we de cause you pain for bottom.
Landlord- please abeg leave me alone na . I don suffer well well for your hand.
is the part where i am supposed to laugh?

1 Like

Re: Arse Hole Ache by Elan83(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Very simple wit herbal cleanser, try it & tnk me leta,, d medicine is all ova here in enugu!
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Come on doctors in the house, have you guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and sometimes with blood and mucus. Any helps in the house?
Go and seek medical advice offline.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
op tell us the truth!
Who injured your anus?
lipsrsealed
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Timothy3113(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
chingydaboss:
I jst hv one honest answer for u..

Go to the lord's chosen, giv ur lyf to christ nd God will show u mercy by healing u..
U will b healed by God's grace.. it's an assurance..
i cant pray for my sef for healing, when am in pain, my faith is low. Me asking weda is he sexual active doesnt mean he his waywardd. Jut a question.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by lagbaja(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Use yoyo bitters. It works.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
who finger u there
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Pateniya(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Eyaah! Fine girl like you having rashes on your pusssy. Sorry o. It's a pity. E no go better for rashes since dem no dey get respect for person private region.
who told you that it is me.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pateniya:
who told you that it is me.

Forget tori abeg. We don already know who dey suffer am.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Sezua(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
sexymoma:
2012.. Na 2014 we dey o
Seriously i miss d days of Mukina, Afam4ever, Sexkillz Ogugua88 etc.. angry
and yuzedo.....chei, nairaland was something then
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
laurend1985:
Are you constipated? You need to eat foods with a lot of fiber and drink at least 8 glass of water. You might have hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids are associated with constipation and straining at bowel movements. Pregnancy is also associated with hemorrhoids. These conditions lead to increased pressure within the hemorrhoidal veins causing them to swell. Other conditions, for example chronic liver disease, may also cause increased venous pressure and may be associated with hemorrhoid formation. Hemorrhoids are very common and are estimated to occur in up to one-half of the population by age 50.

Hemorrhoid Symptoms

The most common symptom and sign from hemorrhoids is painless bleeding. There may be bright red blood on the outside of the stools, on the toilet paper, or dripping into the toilet. The bleeding usually is self-limiting.

Bleeding with a bowel movement is never normal and should prompt a visit to a health care practitioner. While hemorrhoids are the most common cause of bleeding with a bowel movement, there may be other reasons to have bleeding including inflammatory bowel disease, infection, and tumors.

Self-Care at Home

Symptomatic treatment for hemorrhoids can be done at home.

Warm Sitz Baths

Sitting in a few inches of warm water three times a day for 15-20 minutes may help decrease the inflammation of the hemorrhoids.

It is important to dry off the anal area completely after each Sitz bath to minimize irritation of the skin surrounding the anus.
Dietary Changes

[b]Increased fluid intake and dietary fiber (roughage) [/b]will decrease the potential for constipation and lessen the pressure on the rectum and anus during a bowel movement, minimizing further swelling, discomfort, and bleeding. Dietary fiber supplements may also help bulk up the stools
Stool Softeners

Stool softeners may help but once hemorrhoids are present, liquid stools may cause inflammation and infection of the anus. Your health care practitioner and pharmacist are good resources to discuss their use.
Activity Suggestions

Individuals with hemorrhoids should not sit for long periods of time and may benefit from sitting on an air or rubber donut available at most local pharmacies.

Exercise is helpful in relieving constipation and in decreasing pressure on the hemorrhoidal veins. Individuals should be encouraged to have a bowel movement as soon as possible after the urge arises. Once that urge passes, stools can become constipated and straining with a bowel movement may occur.
Over-the-Counter Medications

Many creams, ointments, and suppositories are available for symptom relief and may be used for comfort. However, they do not "cure" hemorrhoids. Often they contain a numbing medication or a corticosteroid to decrease inflammation and swelling.
Next Page:

If this doesn't work, go to the doctor.

[b][/b]
Re: Arse Hole Ache by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Come on doctors in the house, have you guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and sometimes with blood and m
ucus. Any helps in the house?

Wen u were fingering ur a***ss with 5O naira cocumber u didn't realise it will lead to this abi?
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Tycike: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
It might be collorectal cancer.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by EbuGeneral(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Timothy3113:
bro please i want to ask som questions.
PLease are u sexual active, if yes does it affect it.

Am not, but try to avoid stressing yourself a lot, don't stand or sit for a long time. avoid sugary things even sugar cane,mineral, fried things.. bro the list is way too long. am tired of the sickness.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by EbuGeneral(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ghidey:
1.use anti biotics and put pinch of salt in warm water and sit in it.
2. get scent leave rob it and put in your anus in the night.
3.drink local gin called baby oku.
medical personnel may criticise my 2 and 3 solutions but guy bet it.it works and thank me latter.

I've tried 80% of what your solution before but it didn't work for me
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Timothy3113(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:

Am not, but try to avoid stressing yourself a lot, don't stand or sit for a long time. avoid sugary things even sugar cane,mineral, fried things.. bro the list is way too long. am tired of the sickness.
i am also tired, but they recommend one akunmu(local med) for, weneva i use it ,i will defecicate for like 15 tyms dat day. But lata on for dat week i will be alright. But some weeks again, d signs will come, am tired.
But guy reduce ur rice intake
Re: Arse Hole Ache by frrank(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
sexymoma:
2012.. Na 2014 we dey o Seriously i miss d days of Mukina, Afam4ever, Sexkillz Ogugua88 etc.. angry

Yh me too, especially sexkillz.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Franchise21(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Thank you for your prompt response sir\ma, just started experiencing the breathing pain of the anus about 4 days ago, I drink a lot of water on daily bases, but was wondering is their any simple medication to combat this?
It's cos of chronic constipation. take Lotta water, eats fruits n vegetables and foods rich on fibre. taken less foods rich in carbohydrates. to cure d tear in d anus. do sitz bath. Dats sit in warm water mixed with salt for like 20 mobs thrice daily. I knw someone dat this affected. not to bother, it shall b well . u can also get ANUSOL; it's an insertion drug. u wud insert it in ur anus at night to heal d tear
Re: Arse Hole Ache by EbuGeneral(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
bigbozz:
you got a companion guy, how are u coping with it? Any medication that works?

bro am just managing it oo... when the pain comes up or when it starts bleeding, I take Pile and Daflon. currently am using a drug that is sold 8k..
Re: Arse Hole Ache by xtervaganza(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Come on doctors in the house, have you guys ever heard of anus or arse hole ache? But that's what I have been experiencing for about a week now with difficulty in passing stool and sometimes with blood and mucus. Any helps in the house?
ebola ooooooo
Re: Arse Hole Ache by solid3(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:

His moniker tells more about him.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by crunchyg: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
olumidazz:
Thank you for your prompt response sir\ma, just started experiencing the breathing pain of the anus about 4 days ago, I drink a lot of water on daily bases, but was wondering is their any simple medication to combat this?

Don't be afraid I once had such experience and some one advised me to take sobo drink and I did a couple of times and d pain disappeared, you can try zobo drink, itKs highly medicinal for such problems
Re: Arse Hole Ache by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:

I've tried 80% of what your solution before but it didn't work for me
too much sugar, go and get agbo and mix it with alcohol. Soak for 2hours. Den use it early in d morning and @ nite; before bed.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by ogirma: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anusol will solve ur issue
Re: Arse Hole Ache by sherbol: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Avoid Any Alcoholic drink,alcohol n Jedi Jedi r great enemies
tk local herbs.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
There is dis powder form herb u can sprinkle on ur faeces too.
Watch wot u eat,don't eat too much junks.
Do sitz bath
Pray abt it too.
because d tin seems to appear incurable attimes even wen u use drugs n herbs.
God will heal u,amen!
olumidazz:
Re: Arse Hole Ache by neejay1986(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
VenusBetty:
Guy, yu get jedi jedi
Conc pile ni ooo
Re: Arse Hole Ache by austine4real(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
U nid 2 put hot pepper in there lmao dnt mind me.
Go& c a doc
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Chiscomax(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
valudong:
I hv experienced it b4, at1st I thought it was pile, u need 2 stop eating nuddles 4 sm time an avoid Peper, stop usin tissue so that the bleeding can stop. U can de-worm urself too. Dnt spend money unnecessarily cos I spent more than 50k on dis, from test 2 test. Stool culture an bla bla bla

so, how did u treat urself?
Re: Arse Hole Ache by bigbozz(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
EbuGeneral:

bro am just managing it oo... when the pain comes up or when it starts bleeding, I take Pile and Daflon. currently am using a drug that is sold 8k..
Wow! It's a pity. It's like that thing doesn't have any known medication o. And it is weakening me as a man.
Re: Arse Hole Ache by Runman: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2014
NET1:
Experienced it for the first time last year and have had it for 2more times.
What I did:

I got to a pharmacy and bought one drug called paraffin (moyo abi Moro brand). It is a syrup. I gulped about 3 teaspoonfuls. I also bought another drug called ducolax. It is usually yellow in colour and took 3 tablets at once.. Works like magic every time.

That was the how the pain stopped.
Sorry for the pain.

.NET

@ Op....The above is the solution to your problem. I am talking from experience because I had similar issue few days ago but am Ok now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom / Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.