Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (26004 Views)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Nigerians Come For Dino Melaye For Following Toyin Saraki To EFCC Office -photos / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2012
gmyguy: saw her interview on africa magic, she was showing off her brand new range rover sport. well,dont get me wrong, not like actors cant afford such, but i had never even heard of her...[size=14pt]guess, she's versatile with multi-platform investments[/size]

[size=18pt]lol[/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]Dino Melaye is definitely a 6" brain Legislooter![/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by yoged(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Sis Bisi fall my hand ooo, why doing SkIn sKiN nah? I cud still remember wen u normally visit dj kayler(ex bf) at his studio beside our shop. Neva news u'll be an Actress.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Patsey: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2012
[img]http://.etopedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dino-melaye-wife-and-kids.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]Dino Melaye is a married father of 3 (see picture above). Yet, he's caught in between 2 runz gals (see pictures below) He's definitely got a 6" brain![/size]

[img]http://.etopedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dino-melaye-bisi-ibidapo.jpg[/img]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by bubadaniel13: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Dino Melaye is at it again from activism to impregnating young ladies, i just wonder what kind of human being who likes controversies, he should take responsibilities for his actions.Guilty as charged.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by HammedSodiqq: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2012
This man a sniper. Shooting aside all girls on skirt. I wonder why people are surprise, this is a definitive characteristic of an Agbero man.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by esn1(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2012
chichiman: I hope all ladies would learn from this. Zip up your pants or do a self-service, there are loads of toys around these days; stop opening your legs until the man is fully hooked in wedlock! Otherwise, it could be a case of hit and run! Good luck.

on point!God help us all 2 zip till we say I do.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by PrettyRita(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2012
This man is highly irresponsible. A married man having extra marital affairs, making love to actresses without the heavily publicized condom, damning all the consequences. He is such a fool. What if he infects his innocent wife at home? Now he wants an abortion. He is not even ashamed or God fearing. Thank God I turned him down at Cubana, God forbid that I become his victim. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin activism for women body
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by usmanyaro17: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2012
This man is not serious oh,for God sake look at his beautiful family,so cute and lovely yet, he is cheating on this pretty woman and even denying the pregnancy I have always known that this man Dino is a big scam who talks abt people while he has so many skeleton inside his cupboard....shame on U Dino,you are a traitor.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by omenziate(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2012
But dis tramp called bisi seems to have exploits o, only for nairaland I don hear, dj flexy, kwam1, my uncle, one big man, one big boy for VGC and more to come. Make d girl go die jare, wen una dey commit adultery/fornication, u think se na crown of glory u go collect. Stoopid hoe.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tunapawizzy: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Bisi na ashawo.....Dino na tout, ex-cultist.....match made in heaven
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ufeolorun(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012
He needs to change His name ojare DINO ME ALAYE. Alaye!baba,melaye ke iwo lo laye njare. grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tunapawizzy: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2012
omenziate: But dis tramp called bisi seems to have exploits o, only for nairaland I don hear, dj flexy, kwam1, my uncle, one big man, one big boy for VGC and more to come. Make d girl go die jare, wen una dey commit adultery/fornication, u think se na crown of glory u go collect. Stoopid hoe.

loooool @ crown of glory
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tunapawizzy: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2012
esn1:

on point!God help us all 2 zip till we say I do.
toy sensation no fit be like skin-to-skin now.....toy fit chop snail
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by MurphyT1: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Patsey: [img]http://.etopedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dino-melaye-wife-and-kids.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]Dino Melaye is a married father of 3 (see picture above). Yet, he's caught in between 2 runz gals (see pictures below) He's definitely got a 6" brain![/size]

[img]http://.etopedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dino-melaye-bisi-ibidapo.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]wot a wonderful family he's got, wot else does a man want...i am so disappointed in a man dat fights for perfection frm all angle, yet he isnt...even if he wants to flirt grin, using a protection wudnt b a bad idea wink, atleast as a responsible man which he claims to be...na wa o...probably it was one of those days after his 'sponsored protest' that he tried to cool off like he does always but luck ran out of him... grin grin . anyway Dino, now we know dat u arnt just wot u claaim to be, this is d height of irresponsibility from a former noble man...go and give ur wife som explanation. undecided[/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2012
When Dino Melaye was contacted about the actress story he denied ever getting her pregnant. He described her claim as “African Magic story” and any thought that he would be the father of her baby as “an expression of fiction”.
OMG, this got me LOL in office cheesy grin cheesy grin
Africa Magic Hausa, Yoruba or English? cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by pastorprosper(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2012
inspirenet:

Most activists hit and run.

cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Akanbiedu(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Okunrin meta!!! he he
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Makzylopez: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2012
dino is a chronic womanizer. most times i question the motive behind some of his moves. i could recall back then in the house when he was a staunch supporter of Patricia Etteh because he was having an affair with her.a woman old enough to be his mother.so he denied Bisi and asked her to abort the pregnancy.hmmm,this very one has caught up with him.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2012
PrettyRita: This man is highly irresponsible. A married man having extra marital affairs, making love to actresses without the heavily publicized condom, damning all the consequences. He is such a fool. What if he infects his innocent wife at home? Now he wants an abortion. He is not even ashamed or God fearing. Thank God I turned him down at Cubana, God forbid that I become his victim. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin activism for women body

[size=18pt]God save una. The guy for bone you and waka, leaving you with no indemnity! By the way, are you on the block at Cubana? Just curious! [/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by queene(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2012
sad sad sadPele o!
By the way. . . WEY DOYIN13 AND SPIKEDCYLINDER?
This story reminds me of them.

Did DayoKanu ever claim that 'pregnancy'? from that Igbo NL gal?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

cryPele o!
By the way. . . WEY DOYIN13 AND SPIKEDCYLINDER?
This story reminds me of them.

Did DayoKanu ever claim that 'pregnancy'? from that Igbo NL gal?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

sad sad sad
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Makzylopez: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2012
this is really the height of irresponsibility. what baffles me is how such mistake was made by supposed literate individual .kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai !!!...aw much is condom self ?.i just pity his wife and kids. if i where the wife,i will just rush myself and kids for HIV screening.
Murphy T:

[size=15pt]wot a wonderful family he's got, wot else does a man want...i am so disappointed in a man dat fights for perfection frm all angle, yet he isnt...even if he wants to flirt grin, using a protection wudnt b a bad idea wink, atleast as a responsible man which he claims to be...na wa o...probably it was one of those days after his 'sponsored protest' that he tried to cool off like he does always but luck ran out of him... grin grin . anyway Dino, now we know dat u arnt just wot u claaim to be, this is d height of irresponsibility from a former noble man...go and give ur wife som explanation. undecided[/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tunapawizzy: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2012
PrettyRita: This man is highly irresponsible. A married man having extra marital affairs, making love to actresses without the heavily publicized condom, damning all the consequences. He is such a fool. What if he infects his innocent wife at home? Now he wants an abortion. He is not even ashamed or God fearing. Thank God I turned him down at Cubana, God forbid that I become his victim. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin activism for women body

na for cubana u dey sell ur market?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by MurphyT1: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Makzylopez: this is really the height of irresponsibility. what baffles me is how such mistake was made by supposed literate individual .kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai !!!...aw much is condom self ?.i just pity his wife and kids. if i where the wife,i will just rush myself and kids for HIV screening.

[size=15pt]no be lie, cos she cnt tell who n who her husband may have wiggled ontop, shit..smh[/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tayo4me(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2012
boron10: Is Bisi Ibidapo Obe the Daughter of former UNILAG vice chancellor Oye Ibidapo Obe? undecided

I read somewhere that they are related, she is probably his niece or something
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by wawaboy1(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2012
tunapawizzy:

na for cubana u dey sell ur market?
na wow una no go kill pesin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Goldieluks: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2012
Useless man, its not as if the hoe of a bisi ibidapo is more beautiful than his stunning wife.
What a waste for a husband.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by luluosas(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2012
I can't believe my eyes! You mean as exposed as Bisi, she still plays hide and seek games? Good for her.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by bubadaniel13: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Goldieluks: Useless man, its not as if the hoe of a bisi ibidapo is more beautiful than his stunning wife.
What a waste for a husband.
Sincerely women must be wary of guys they get married too,it's not all abt money,firm and looks its all abt love,just look at this beautiful woman and children and irresponsible Dino is cutting corners with some women it's so sad...I wish he understands that nobody will listen to him again when shouts abt corruption,cos this his act is the true manifestation of corruption.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by andyanders: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
95% of politicians are dogs and hence their attitude. Malaye, needs to understand that it hurts to display your ego attitude to life when you have a family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.