Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell (5810 Views)

Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia / VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by aryzgreat: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Yorubas are the largest users of black and white TV today. Why is that?. Because they are so poor.

ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, so u dey see wot am saw? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1million likes
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@@@@@
hausaman

bitter yaribas let the light shine for once in ur life time

pure haters

You still existing? or you have just been let out of years of N/L jail cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by domack99(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
preciousoz: Am realy amazed with the way Nigerian Youth think undecided

Where U there before the War? Even col Achuzia is in the Dark as to what realy started the War.... Am afraid the only people that can tell Nigerians the truth of what the way was about are Ojukwu,Awolowo and Gowon etc not errand boys including Obasanjo,IBB etc... I say this because these guys were under command.

Have U asked urself questions as this-

1. If Biafra (Ibo speaking part of Nigeria) was what Ojukwu was after, why did He Occupy Benin and invaded Ore ?

2. Why the interest in the Niger delta or why not consult the ethnic Minorities of where they stand ?

3. When was Oil discovered in Nigeria and where?

4. Was it because of the Mass killings in the North?

5. Was it selfishness or greed?

These and many more questions we should ask ourselves before jumping into conclusions as we can see today that these people (that fought the civil war) are busy allocating oil blocks to themselves and only those that's not benefiting in any way are coming out to Cry Foul.

If its true that Igbos don't like Hausa's and their lives are in danger (mind U greater number of Ibos are killed daily from bomb blast than any othe ethnicity in the South) what are they doing in Kano and even Maiduguri after the horrible experiences of the Civil War?

Everyday Here, some shameless people come and bash themselves, but when you enter the streets You see igbo people making good money from the street of Lagos and othe western states and the Yorubas in every Bank in the east.

I Swear there's More Tribalism in this Forum than there is in the Street.

We the Future leaders should please forget about these old people that have contributed in leading us astray so they don't use us to settle old Scores. We should forge ahead and Build a better Nation that our children will be proud of. We all need each other as a Nation and the Few that trouble us will be no more soon if we the younger generation work together.

There is strenght and beauty in diversity.... Please stop this Gospel of Hate and let this people that have failed us bury their head in Shame.

I Love Nigeria

I couldn't have said it better, Sometimes i wonder why our eastern brothers blame Hausa or Yoruba just the same way Nigerians blame the Colonial masters (British) for our failure.
Nigerian youth need to stop all these tribal war if we really want to move forward.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by kunlejazz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2012

Where U there before the War? Even col Achuzia is in the Dark as to what realy started the War.... Am afraid the only people that can tell Nigerians the truth of what the way was about are Ojukwu,Awolowo and Gowon etc not errand boys including Obasanjo,IBB etc... I say this because these guys were under command.

1. If Biafra (Ibo speaking part of Nigeria) was what Ojukwu was after, why did He Occupy Benin and invaded Ore ?

2. Why the interest in the Niger delta or why not consult the ethnic Minorities of where they stand ?

These and many more questions we should ask ourselves before jumping into conclusions as we can see today that these people (that fought the civil war) are busy allocating oil blocks to themselves and only those that's not benefiting in any way are coming out to Cry Foul.

If its true that Igbos don't like Hausa's and their lives are in danger (mind U greater number of Ibos are killed daily from bomb blast than any othe ethnicity in the South) what are they doing in Kano and even Maiduguri after the horrible experiences of the Civil War?

Everyday Here, some shameless people come and bash themselves, but when you enter the streets You see igbo people making good money from the street of Lagos and othe western states and the Yorubas in every Bank in the east.

I Swear there's More Tribalism in this Forum than there is in the Street. We the Future leaders should please forget about these old people that have contributed in leading us astray so they don't use us to settle old Scores. We should forge ahead and Build a better Nation that our childeren will be proud of. We all need each other as a Nation and the Few that trouble us will be no more soon if we the younger generation work together.

There is strenght and beauty in diversity.... Please stop this Gospel of Hate and let this people that have failed us bury their head in Shame.

I Love Nigeria

I love you for this brother. I'm yoruba, and I've traversed the length and breadth of the south east. I'm partially based in Anambra and I know the place like the back of my hand. No doubt, I've been faced with tribalism many a times but I tell you, all the tribalism in the whole of Nigeria summed up is in my opinion not up to a 10th of what thrives here, on our very own nairaland! Once again, I love you bro. You just spoke one of the greatest truth I've seen on nairaland in a while.

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Sealeddeal(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
The Igbos are not and will never regret the war of self defense.the war was waged against us and we defended ourselves.listen,the igbos and the noble people of eastern nigeria including the minorities(who were decieved before) are now more charged than never before to unleash a campaign of collasal atrocity to anybody who deem is necessary to sacrifice our blood and our oil to keep Nigeria one.Igbos people are not cowards and we are not afraid,dats why you see us in every part of nigeria and the most dangerous part of the world.The leaders from Igbo extraction that existed and still existing were/are not afraid.we are not cowards like Awolowo and his cohorts.

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by warrior01: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2012

I Swear there's More Tribalism in this Forum than there is in the Street.

We the Future leaders should please forget about these old people that have contributed in leading us astray so they don't use us to settle old Scores. We should forge ahead and Build a better Nation that our childeren will be proud of. We all need each other as a Nation and the Few that trouble us will be no more soon if we the younger generation work together.

I Love Nigeria
No! I can only forgive but I 'll never forget. If you say you don't know the unshakeable truth, and, the true series of events that led to the genocide; then, you must be a liar. No matter how you choose to justify the wanton killings of innocent men and women of Igbo extration (since 1945) and finally, the pogrom of 1966 that led the civil war; the truth 'll always prevail. We don't really need peace in Nigeria, we need justice
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by preciousoz: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Abagworo:

We are not in the dark as to what led to the war. Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and some other young military officers who were mostly Igbos from present Delta State staged a foiled coup and rather than see it as a military coup, there was a massacre of Igbo and Igbo-like people across the country. Many of these Igbo-like people are from present day Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross river States. After the counter-coup against Ironsi came an attempted genocide against the Igbo race across the North. The secession and declaration of Biafra was an Eastern Nigeria issue and not particularly Igbo but the other groups changed sides and some Igbos denied their roots just to survive leaving only the present day Southeast and Anioma as the worst hit.

The Nigerians fought for oil because Biafra was oil rich. Oil was already being pumped in Igbo area(Oguta,Egbema, Owaza) and Ijaw area(Ogbia, Oloibiri) while Biafra fought for survival.

You were told stories just as the rest of Us and just as USA and the West are telling stories so they can occupy the Oil rich middle east.

Nelson Mandela Fought against Apatheid in south africa, he even got guerrila training, but that Man spent 27 yrs in Jail without backing down until He got what He wanted. Now that's a Man that wanted to Liberate His People. He never wanted to leave jail and return to the same south africa He left behind. Am not trying to say any of our Learders are Bad in any way, I just want illustrate with some examples why our Learders past (not denying all the Goods they have done) acted more cos of their selfish interest just the Way the present are also.

3 Questions:

1.Why did Ojukwu seeked Assylum in Ivory Coast leaving his beloved behind at the Mercy of the supposed Evil hausas ?

2. Upn His return, why did He join in and even contested Election into the Senate in a Nigeria he fought against and never believed should be together ?

3. Why Democratz and intellectuals that believe in Democracy quick to jump into Military Cabinets if not to enrich their pockets?

The Politics of that Age was that of Let My region be better than the other (by any means psible). Seriusly divided along ethnic lines.

Our leaders have failed us dats why we are where we are Today. If they have done what Washington or Benjamin Franklin did for Usa, or what Jerry Rawlings did for Ghana or Even if the regional Premiers have done what Pa Awolowo did for Western Nigeria, We will not be talking about ELDS (Educational Less Developed States) or the Quota System.

Let's forget the past and let's not Feed on the stories of bitter Old Men as the Future is in our Hands , Let's join hands together and kick out the Bad and Evil Few, and this start by voting the right people into power and say No to corruption. It might be difficult in the begining or it seems we are making little progress, but when we do the right thing (no matter how small) we will gradually get it right.

It has started in the states and this Evil Cabal holding this Nation to ransome are scared alredy. Don't Let them distract us as anybody in Aso Rock from now going forward will tend to listen to the people more or we throw them out of Office and Render them politically Impotent.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by mekuslogan: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: Good! Now ibos can forget any Alliance or future with the west or any hopes of winning presidency in Nigeria. The second civil war in Nigeria will be total annihilation of ibos.

If Igbos don't win, you will not win either. Remember it was not Yoruba that put Obasanjo there. Awo and Falae, Yoruba candidates, tried and failed. Let's see how you win if we do not win. You cannot blackmail anyone which such trite threat. Both Igbo and Yoruba will forfeit the leadership to the Northerners. NONSENSE.

FYI, the next war will be fought and won in Lagos. Try any nonsense and you won't know what hit you.

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by 9jaIhail(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
preciousoz:

You were told stories just as the rest of Us and just as USA and the West are telling stories so they can occupy the Oil rich middle east.

Nelson Mandela Fought against Apatheid in south africa, he even got guerrila training, but that Man spent 27 yrs in Jail without backing down until He got what He wanted. Now that's a Man that wanted to Liberate His People. He never wanted to leave jail and return to the same south africa He left behind. Am not trying to say any of our Learders are Bad in any way, I just want illustrate with some examples why our Learders past (not denying all the Goods they have done) acted more cos of their selfish interest just the Way the present are also.

3 Questions:

1.Why did Ojukwu seeked Assylum in Ivory Coast leaving his beloved behind at the Mercy of the supposed Evil hausas ?

2. Upn His return, why did He join in and even contested Election into the Senate in a Nigeria he fought against and never believed should be together ?

3. Why Democratz and intellectuals that believe in Democracy quick to jump into Military Cabinets if not to enrich their pockets?

The Politics of that Age was that of Let My region be better than the other (by any means psible). Seriusly divided along ethnic lines.

Our leaders have failed us dats why we are where we are Today. If they have done what Washington or Benjamin Franklin did for Usa, or what Jerry Rawlings did for Ghana or Even if the regional Premiers have done what Pa Awolowo did for Western Nigeria, We will not be talking about ELDS (Educational Less Developed States) or the Quota System.

Let's forget the past and let's not Feed on the stories of bitter Old Men as the Future is in our Hands , Let's join hands together and kick out the Bad and Evil Few, and this start by voting the right people into power and say No to corruption. It might be difficult in the begining or it seems we are making little progress, but when we do the right thing (no matter how small) we will gradually get it right.

It has started in the states and this Evil Cabal holding this Nation to ransome are scared alredy. Don't Let them distract us as anybody in Aso Rock from now going forward will tend to listen to the people more or we throw them out of Office and Render them politically Impotent.

You are more selfish and self centered than those leaders you accused. In summary your illustration proved that you believe in your father's lies at least all your stories here indicate that Ojukwu is responsible for what happened to the easterners in 60's. Please can you save us this your false unity preaching because you are such a tribalistic goat.

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by preciousoz: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You are more selfish and self centered than those leaders you accused. In summary your illustration proved that you believe in your father's lies at least all your stories here indicate that Ojukwu is responsible for what happened to the easterners in 60's. Please can you save us this your false unity preaching because you are such a tribalistic goat.

Question.

Why is it that Nigerians cannot engage in a fact based Argument without resulting to Insults?

Why are Nigerians so Emotional on every issue that we don't use our Heads and have given room to chalartans in every sphere of our lives (sadly including religion) to destroy us?

I will not engage you in a show of shame as I have outgrown that and please note that am not one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

Word of advise, Bitterness will do U no good, it will only attract the Negative.

Let's forge a better Nation and stop killing ourselves when ur leaders (across ethnicity) are busy stealing our common wealth and feeding U fat with lies.

Have U asked urself why its only those that are not benefiting that's coming out to cry foul? When they are busy stuffing their accts in switzerland, they all Sing One Nigeria and when they no longer in the scheme of things they start playing the ethnic Card.
When we have people like you in the majority, I seroiusly fear for the future of this country.

Just forget the Past and let's have a better Nigeria.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Abagworo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
preciousoz:

Question.

Why is it that Nigerians cannot engage in a fact based Argument without resulting to Insults?

Why are Nigerians so Emotional on every issue that we don't use our Heads and have given room to chalartans in every sphere of our lives (sadly including religion) to destroy us?

I will not engage you in a show of shame as I have outgrown that and please note that am not one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

Word of advise, Bitterness will do U no good, it will only attract the Negative.

Let's forge a better Nation and stop killing ourselves when ur leaders (across ethnicity) are busy stealing our common wealth and feeding U fat with lies.

Have U asked urself why its only those that are not benefiting that's coming out to cry foul? When they are busy stuffing their accts in switzerland, they all Sing One Nigeria and when they no longer in the scheme of things they start playing the ethnic Card.
When we have people like you in the majority, I seroiusly fear for the future of this country.

Just forget the Past and let's have a better Nigeria.

Forget about politics, all Igbos need from FG is good federal roads and nothing more. Igbos are generally comfortable.

As for the war, Igbos fought for survival while FG fought for oil and perceived vengeance against all Igbos for the sins of few military officers.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by preciousoz: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bro I don't know where U got ur conclusions from but in all, I smell something different.

Below was from Achuzia himself and is even on Nairaland

"I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia - Politics - Nairaland

...Now, 43 years after, do you think that the issues that caused that war have been resolved?

Achuzia :You see, it sounds naive when one talks about solving the issues that led to that war. There were multitudes of problems and issues that led to the civil war. While some are of the view that the January 1966 coup, led by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna and the others, were the issues that led to the war. others tell you that the way Ironsi handled the issue of the coup by declaring a unitary system as opposed to the federating system in existence then led to the war. There are others who hold that it is the unbridled and the so-called ambition of appointing military administrators to take the place of political leaders. Also, there are those who say that the mismanagement by Gowon after the second coup, which brought Gowon into power  and led to the balkanization of Nigeria from the regional arrangement into states, caused the war. But whatever the cause, the war has been fought. To me, the greatest problem was the balkanization of Nigeria by Gowon without thinking of the future consequences. He did that to weaken the Igbo. But it turned out to be the root of whatever crisis that Nigeria is facing till today. By trying to take the so-called minorities away from the Igbo, when they  claimed that the Igbo were dominating, he  eventually opened their eyes like Oliver Twist. Whoever gave Gowon that advice gave him a wrong one because from then on the spiral effect brought Nigeria to the 36 states which we now have. The cumulation of all these, I will say, are parts and parcel of what in retrospect led to the  civil war. If Gowon did not create the 12 states, I do not think that the Eastern Region would have declared secession because there is nothing like dialogue. And that was exactly what happened. Gowon should have continuously kept seeking for dailogue.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Rossikk(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
If Gowon did not create the 12 states, I do not think that the Eastern Region would have declared secession because there is nothing like dialogue.

Ahh.. so declaring secession had nothing to do with ''protecting Igbo lives'', but rather, on the unwillingness of Ojukwu to rule only a 'mere' East Central State as opposed to the entire Eastern region. Thanks for the admission Achuzia.

Also you claimed the 12 state solution ''weakened Igbos''. NO, it did NOT weaken Igbos any more than it weakened Hausas or Yorubas whose regions were also split into states. But it weakened Ojukwu. No surprise that the day after the 12 state announcement, he declared secession.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by 9jaIhail(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Ahh.. so declaring secession had nothing to do with ''protecting Igbo lives'', but rather, on the unwillingness of Ojukwu to rule only a 'mere' East Central State as opposed to the entire Eastern region. Thanks for the admission Achuzia.

Also you claimed the 12 state solution ''weakened Igbos''. NO, it did NOT weaken Igbos any more than it weakened Hausas or Yorubas whose regions were also split into states. But it weakened Ojukwu. No surprise that the day after the 12 state announcement, he declared secession.

Hello rossikfool i always address your type of igbo wanna be as my papa said we be igbo, listen you stupiid mental touch bird,in Igboland people like you we call them efuluefu igbo's you know what that means? Now i command you to re read what Achuzia was saying and don't pick only the point that suit ur argument mad dog moving around the street of lagos without vision.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by 9jaIhail(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
preciousoz: Bro I don't know where U got ur conclusions from but in all, I smell something different.

Below was from Achuzia himself and is even on Nairaland

"I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia - Politics - Nairaland

...Now, 43 years after, do you think that the issues that caused that war have been resolved?

Achuzia :You see, it sounds naive when one talks about solving the issues that led to that war. There were multitudes of problems and issues that led to the civil war. While some are of the view that the January 1966 coup, led by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna and the others, were the issues that led to the war. others tell you that the way Ironsi handled the issue of the coup by declaring a unitary system as opposed to the federating system in existence then led to the war. There are others who hold that it is the unbridled and the so-called ambition of appointing military administrators to take the place of political leaders. Also, there are those who say that the mismanagement by Gowon after the second coup, which brought Gowon into power  and led to the balkanization of Nigeria from the regional arrangement into states, caused the war. But whatever the cause, the war has been fought. To me, the greatest problem was the balkanization of Nigeria by Gowon without thinking of the future consequences. He did that to weaken the Igbo. But it turned out to be the root of whatever crisis that Nigeria is facing till today. By trying to take the so-called minorities away from the Igbo, when they  claimed that the Igbo were dominating, he  eventually opened their eyes like Oliver Twist. Whoever gave Gowon that advice gave him a wrong one because from then on the spiral effect brought Nigeria to the 36 states which we now have. The cumulation of all these, I will say, are parts and parcel of what in retrospect led to the  civil war. If Gowon did not create the 12 states, I do not think that the Eastern Region would have declared secession because there is nothing like dialogue. And that was exactly what happened. Gowon should have continuously kept seeking for dailogue.

Stop kicking around the bush when you have been caught red handed with your tribalistic nature. Read my earlier post and address the question i raised.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by T9ksy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
mekuslogan:

FYI, the next war will be fought and won in Lagos.

yes ke!! By the true "Shoin of the shoil".

Ol' boy, abeg, don't start what you can't finish o!!!
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Rossikk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Hello rossikfool i always address your type of igbo wanna be as my papa said we be igbo, listen you stupiid mental touch bird,in Igboland people like you we call them efuluefu igbo's you know what that means? Now i command you to re read what Achuzia was saying and don't pick only the point that suit ur argument mad dog moving around the street of lagos without vision.

Worthless, primitive, spear-chucking tribal warrior. The two million Igbos that are dead are the real efulefu. They got lost because IMBECILES like you cared not a jot for their lives. Tell us something: How many of the surviving Biafra War vets have you ever extended assistance to, either in the form of cash or some other benefit? You do realise many of them are street beggars and some even homeless? Have you ever taken a minute off your middle class existence to visit them in their hovels and shacks to see how they're doing? Of course not. You love war, because you're an overfed middle class buffoon who can afford to flee the minute the bombs start dropping. Wicked, worthless maggot. 1000 times worse than an efulefu.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Ngodigha1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Worthless, primitive, spear-chucking tribal warrior. The two million Igbos that are dead are the real efulefu. They got lost because IMBECILES like you cared not a jot for their lives. Tell us something: How many of the surviving Biafra War vets have you ever extended assistance to, either in the form of cash or some other benefit? You do realise many of them are street beggars and some even homeless? Have you ever taken a minute off your middle class existence to visit them in their hovels and shacks to see how they're doing? Of course not. You love war, because you're an overfed middle class buffoon who can afford to flee the minute the bombs start dropping. Wicked, worthless maggot. 1000 times worse than an efulefu.

Monkey, shut up up your smelly mouth for once, bastardd.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by 9jaIhail(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rossikk:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA THE FOOL CANNOT HANDLE HIS NEW BAPTISM NAME ROSSIKFOOL A.K.A EFULUEFU. OK LISTEN TO ME YOU BIRD OF NO DESTINATION,YOU ARE NO LONGER EFULUEFU BUT A PHD HOLDER IN EFULUEFU. CONTINUE WITH YOUR DUMP AND LAME ONE NIGERIA CAMPAIGN ZIK OF AFRICA WANNABE.ANUOFIA.I GUESS YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY MY ID IS 9JA_I_HAIL?

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by 9jaIhail(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Hello Mr. mad man, i think you should channel the energy you are using to campaign for your fruitless one Nigiria to eliminate the number of black and white tv's in each and every yeruba home. Since their thief leaders have decided to keep you all in the dark ages i think you can be useful in that area.I read the below text from somewhere and i laugh and fell from my bed to rug, thank God i didn't injure, yerubas cannot stop been funny.

Yorubas are the largest users of black and white TV today. Why is that?. Because they are so poor.

Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by Obiagu1(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2012
auwal87: Where can I download/buy this book? Is there an e-book for it? I see so much truth in it.

It's on Amazon, title: There Was A Country: A Personal History of Biafra.
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by GhostFaceKiller: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Alake of Egba: Somebody should please explain to the Ibos the difference between WAR and GENOCIDE

war crime and genocide you mean
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by amor4ce(m): 2:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by onomeasike: 2:23am On Oct 09, 2012
believe it while the cunning vanity-loving professor makes money peddling mischief.Since war ended has the love of ibos to one another grown?has the love of ibos for iboland grown? it is the blood of those innocent souls your fathers starved by hijacking food meant for them.This is the truth Achebe is trying to conceal from you!
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by onyekabe(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2012
CyberG: Good! Now ibos can forget any Alliance or future with the west or any hopes of winning presidency in Nigeria. The second civil war in Nigeria will be total annihilation of ibos.
Igbos will not fight any way again we will watch and see how boko haram will take over the west farmland while we dominate economicilly
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by DadaStephen1(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by goldfish80(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Rotflmfao (rolling on the floor laughing my f**kn a** off) ndi ara grin grin grin
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by ebere1712: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Rossikk:

You are a looser, calling people that fought practically the whole world for their heritage and pride, efulefu. But praising your kpomo tribe that currently bows to an emir, heroes. We now know the yoroslave definition of bravery. Yoroslaves are so funny grin My friend go and bow to your emir in ilorin cheesy
Re: Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell by preciousoz: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Stop kicking around the bush when you have been caught red handed with your tribalistic nature. Read my earlier post and address the question i raised.

Bros don't be Mad, When I talk about the Fathers of Nigeria I Mean the likes of Zik,Awo,Ahmadu Bello,Balewa,Enahoro and I don't in anyway Mean the Youths that were Let Loose from the Baracks. Youths in their Late 20s and early 30s that took d whole Nation on an Ego Trip, draged us into endless coups, Civil War and have since refused to live forming a Cabal still contesting presidential elections and winning contracts after so Many years of leaving power$

Stop resorting to Insults and cheap blackmail for I believe Nigerians are getting smarter now.

We will get it right when we start to admit the truth and stop playing the Ethnic Card. I advise U better grow up and learn cos soon people like You will be discarded from the scheme of things.

Am praying for You bro.....

APC States Presidential Campaign Timetable / Why Do Yorubas Show Strangers Wrong Way When They Ask For Direction / New Photos Of Buhari, Aisha, Kayode Fayemi In London Emerge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136