Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta (20578 Views)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by oyirita2: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
May God deliver us from d grip of wrong leadership and bad governance in 9ja, this flood was forecasted long b4 it came yet nothing was done to save d communities, now ppl are nt only losing properties but also their lives. The worst is that we are yet to realise the terrible implication of this disaster untill when we begin to buy cup of beans for 1000 naira next year due to farm lands that have been washed away in d flood. Pls start planning ur exits NOW
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by abohrandy: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wowo-pikin!!!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by jarkata(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
foyeks2001: Make flood no just try show-face 4 Abj o cos me no fit swim o
while u no pray for d whole country,while only abuja.ur village nko,ego too much for u
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
oyirita2: May God deliver us from d grip of wrong leadership and bad governance in 9ja, this flood was forecasted long b4 it came yet nothing was done to save d communities, now ppl are nt only losing properties but also their lives. The worst is that we are yet to realise the terrible implication of this disaster untill when we begin to buy cup of beans for 1000 naira next year due to farm lands that have been washed away in d flood. Pls start planning ur exits NOW
Yea bro non mind devil
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
abohrandy: Wowo-pikin!!!
hehehe Randy e go soon reach ur ends amen
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
jarkatá: while u no pray for d whole country,while only abuja.ur village nko,ego too much for u
\
Leave em
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by WebSurfer(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is really bad, my Dad's house in the Village(Oyede-Isoko North L.G.A) is flooded with water as recent report says.. Where is our damm government? They better fix this and what should homeless people do now?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by azpekuliar: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wow! This has hit home. Who knows whats happening in Akie-Owhe, Ozoro?
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by Gwekzy: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Adanyebe: Okay, we have seen it what should we do?
. FooL
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
azpekuliar: Wow! This has hit home. Who knows whats happening in Akie-Owhe, Ozoro?
oh
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by Adanora: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
C flood

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Adanora: C flood
Jesus Christ
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
offtopic - ogusbaba - blog or drown
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by lekanwj(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sorry o Isoko pple but i am really surprised that Lagos did not experience this flood. Thank God that the much publisized Lagos flood did not happen.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by Adanyebe(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
come and force me to swim in it naaa grin
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by NAJALYN: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
My dear people of Isoko and Nigeria, the handwriting on the wall is crystal clear. So many have been rendered homeless, and so many dead. Sodom and Gomorrah did not commit half the attrocities mankind is commiting daily, yet they were wiped out. Everyone give your life to God now; tomorrow may be too late. Meamwhile we keep praying to God to have mercy on us all Nigerians and urgently come to our rescue.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by abohrandy: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
ogusbaba1:
hehehe Randy e go soon reach ur ends amen

niggi na ur village it go end!!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by mikron(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sir Method: To my isoko people, take heart and be assured that you will definitely get through this. The Isokos are the most peaceful people in Africa, even the waters know that.
who told you that? Isoko man don pursue you with cutlass before? Dont cross them
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by coalcoal1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
My grandmum and some other relatives have been moved from their abode in Araya to my dad's place in Irri. Their house has been completely submerged.
When I visited them last month after my uncle's burial, there was construction going on but I noticed some of the roads that lead into the town were impassable because they were flooded. I can only imagine how bad it is now. They were evacuated by boat last weekend.

Ogusbaba, thanks for the updates.
Oghene o ghale owhe.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by onome25(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Adanyebe: Okay, we have seen it what should we do?
A NIGERIAN WITH HER BAD & TINTED HEART uh gush...what a question
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2012
dont mind em
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by Chillext(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Jungleprince1:
your turn is coming and no one will sympertise with you
Ameeeennnnnnnn..........
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by jeddyMay(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2012
ds my village peeps oooo shocked angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2012
really?
jeddyMay: ds my village peeps oooo shocked angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by annamaria: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Well-done Ogusbaba. My brother has been sending me updates since Saturday. I am from Aviara in Isoko South. All the villages under Aviara clan, namely Edherie, Ukpude, Araya, Ewokpaka and 5 others which are not part of Aviara clan like Ase, Oyede, Ivori, Bethel have been overtaken by the water. Only the centre of Aviara is left. People have been evacuated to relief camps in Oleh. Farmlands have been completely destroyed. Anyone that thinks this does not affect them because they are living in Abuja and Lagos should think again. A flood that has affected more than half of the country is national disaster that ought to concern us all. I will upload pictures from my community if the poor network I'm experiencing permits me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2012
annamaria: Well-done Ogusbaba. My brother has been sending me updates since Saturday. I am from Aviara in Isoko South. All the villages under Aviara clan, namely Edherie, Ukpude, Araya, Ewokpaka and 5 others which are not part of Aviara clan like Ase, Oyede, Ivori, Bethel have been overtaken by the water. Only the centre of Aviara is left. People have been evacuated to relief camps in Oleh. Farmlands have been completely destroyed. Anyone that thinks this does not affect them because they are living in Abuja and Lagos should think again. A flood that has affected more than half of the country is national disaster that ought to concern us all. I will upload pictures from my community if the poor network I'm experiencing permits me.

Thanks
I appreciate the Fact u understand it all and you are still from the communities named
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by annamaria: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2012
Going to Aviara now by canoe.

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
annamaria: Going to Aviara now by canoe.

hehehe u see it all too u can see me updates here benitaome09@gmal.com
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by annamaria: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
A Church's building submerged in Aviara town.

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by ogusbaba1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
OMG please FG have to see all this oo
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta by 175(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ogusbaba Oghene ohaloweh. Igbide is my community and we have never seen this kind of flood ooh. My family house is flooded, my dad's personal house is also flooded. Dat Ibadan junction leads to my house. My God dis is terrible. God bless u Ogus once more. Its tru dis pics we were able to aleast see what our relatives have been calling us on fone to explain. Govt shuld do somtin ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.