Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? (998 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by ogoamaka99(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Frosbel i mean no offense but an advice. There is a need for you to be original in your posts. This is because it is wrong for you to be copying threads somebody posted in other forum and website. I OBSERVE that most of the post was from WWW.BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM

A visit to website shows that all your recent post was from there. Who are the owners of that website and what are proof that all there teachings are not false?
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by PastorKun(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
What is the proof that Oyaks and all his rubbish teachings are not false?
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Frosbel lacks intellectual savvy.He is a copy and paste poster
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
My message is getting across, good grin
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel: My message is getting across, good grin

^^^Such a shameless person

Copy and paste frosbel!
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by xtrafly(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel: My message is getting across, good grin
You should hide your head in shame if you indeed copied posts without acknowledging the owner... You are too dumb to think for yourself yet you want to engage in intellectual discussions. I'm highly disappointed, I actually thought you were smart. Olodo
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
xtrafly:
You should hide your head in shame if you indeed copied posts without acknowledging the owner... You are too dumb to think for yourself yet you want to engage in intellectual discussions. I'm highly disappointed, I actually thought you were smart. Olodo

First off , i appreciate your cowardice in addressing with me with a username that hides your identity.

Secondly , I quote all my sources, and where I fail to do so, this is normally rectified or left the way it is for a reason best known to me.

Once articles are posted , I follow up with scripture, logic, reasoning and the results of intense investigative research.

But you would not know , would you , how could you , Lazy student grin
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by xtrafly(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel:

First off , i appreciate your cowardice in addressing with me with a username that hides your identity.

Secondly , I quote all my sources, and where I fail to do so, this is normally rectified or left the way it is for a reason best known to me.

Once articles are posted , I follow up with scripture, logic, reasoning and the results of intense investigative research.

But you would not know , would you , how could you , Lazy student grin

Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
No.
Excuse me, but I do not think Fros do that!
Fros is a person educated and respectful ... you are accusing him of something very ugly.
An individual should be very foolish to copy and paste things from another page ...
No.
I do not think that ...
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ptolomeus: No.
Excuse me, but I do not think Fros do that!
Fros is a person educated and respectful ... you are accusing him of something very ugly.
An individual should be very foolish to copy and paste things from another page ...
No.
I do not think that ...

Frosbel is not respectful. He bashes catholics but does not like to be bashed by atheists
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by alexleo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Frosbel is like a fallen angel. He left a church that has sound word of God and slide into foolishness. His pride tells him he knows bible better now than before. Meanwhile he is wallowing foolishness.
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
alexleo: Frosbel is like a fallen angel. He left a church that has sound word of God and slide into foolishness. His pride tells him he knows bible better now than before. Meanwhile he is wallowing foolishness.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by ogoamaka99(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Please Forum members, check it out in WWW.BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM and you will confirm whether i am laying a false allegation.
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
If you can't win , slander.

Slander me all you want , frosbel is anonymous and does not exist grin
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well ...
Fros ...
defend yourself man!
Proof that this is not so ...
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by ogoamaka99(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Oh! frosbel, are still denying that your posts are not from BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM?. The only WAY TO PROVE WHO IS telling the truth is for members to visit that website and click ARTICLES to confirm who is telling the truth.
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
ogoamaka99: Oh! frosbel, are still denying that your posts are not from BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM?. The only WAY TO PROVE WHO IS telling the truth is for members to visit that website and click ARTICLES to confirm who is telling the truth.

What? grin grin grin

Frosbel exposed!!!

hahahaa...... it better not be the unitarian church that accepts gays! Frosbel hates gays!

Frosbel, your time has come.
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What? grin grin grin

Frosbel exposed!!!

hahahaa...... it better not be the unitarian church that accepts gays! Frosbel hates gays

indeed I say kill them all !!

just joking grin
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel:

indeed I say kill them all !!

just joking grin

Nobody is joking with you, Mr. copy and paste.

Better find some original thoughts
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Nobody is joking with you, Mr. copy and paste.

Better find some original thoughts

small boy , run off !
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by MacDaddy01: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel:

small boy , run off !

grin grin grin grin

Oga copy and paste! Yes sir!
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by truthislight: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2012
ogoamaka99: Oh! frosbel, are still denying that your posts are not from BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM?. The only WAY TO PROVE WHO IS telling the truth is for members to visit that website and click ARTICLES to confirm who is telling the truth.

Whats wrong with copying information from that site if it does not contradict the bible?

Have you not used the words of your pastor befor?

What if his church owns that site?

The bone should be if it is the truth or it is false.
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by tiarabubu: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
truthislight:

Whats wrong with copying information from that site if it does not contradict the bible?

*sigh*

My thoughts exactly
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by plappville(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
truthislight:

*sigh*

Good question, nice one!!
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by plappville(f): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
xtrafly:

Tell me, are you the right owner of the "OPINION" image you posted? what website did you copied it from?
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by ogoamaka99(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
truthislight:

*sigh*
There is nothing wrong with copying and posting. What is totally wrong is copying and posting someones articles and giving the impression that the article originates from you. When you copy, you should let others know where THE ORIGINAL article is from and should equally leave a link to that cite.
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2012
ogoamaka99:
There is nothing wrong with copying and posting. What is totally wrong is copying and posting someones articles and giving the impression that the article originates from you. When you copy, you should let others know where THE ORIGINAL article is from and should equally leave a link to that cite.

You are a dunce, where have I pasted articles and made them appear as mine.

If you visit my blog, all articles written by others are properly referenced.

On Nairaland, when I missed out the quoting of a source on the rare occasion ,this has been rectified.

Sometimes , I intentionally do not post the sources of a number of articles , because of ' the accusers of the brethren ' who look for any excuse to malign the character of others.

For example if I post an article from a Jehovah Witness site they call me a JW, of if I post an article from any other site, the intellectually dishonest deceiving snakes and their charlatan counterparts rush to the site looking for ways to either slander the character of the author or pick out any issues with their other articles.

Begone I say.

Appears I have caused you guys some concern for this slanderous aritlce to be raised.

Tithing crooks and Trinitarians I am here to stay , grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2012
ogoamaka99: Frosbel i mean no offense but an advice. There is a need for you to be original in your posts. This is because it is wrong for you to be copying threads somebody posted in other forum and website. I OBSERVE that most of the post was from WWW.BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM

A visit to website shows that all your recent post was from there. Who are the owners of that website and what are proof that all there teachings are not false?
IF FROSBEL LIVED IN AMERICA HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIT WITH SO MANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUITS, IT WOULD TAKE HIM 5000 YEARS TO CLEAR ALL THE CASES grin OL PLAGIARIZING AZZ NUCCAZ
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: IF FROSBEL LIVED IN AMERICA HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIT WITH SO MANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUITS, IT WOULD TAKE HIM 5000 YEARS TO CLEAR ALL THE CASES grin OL PLAGIARIZING AZZ NUCCAZ

What's the point... is the message not been sent clearly or you wish for @frosbel to reinvent the wheel just so he can put Made in Frosbel Country on it
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: IF FROSBEL LIVED IN AMERICA HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIT WITH SO MANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUITS, IT WOULD TAKE HIM 5000 YEARS TO CLEAR ALL THE CASES grin OL PLAGIARIZING AZZ NUCCAZ

I rebuke thee, thou son of HAM, flee from the wrath to come grin

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

What's the point... is the message not been sent clearly or you wish for @frosbel to reinvent the wheel just so he can put Made in Frosbel Country on it
THERE IS NO POINT. I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS grin HE STILL MY PATNA IN CRIME
Re: Frosbel Why Can't You Be Original In Your Posts? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel:

I rebuke thee, thou son of HAM, flee from the wrath to come grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Intelligence Again!! / Deliverance-pastor Of White Garment Church-beats-accused-witch-to death / #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.