Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock (2672 Views)

Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Inter-tribal Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by Dreloaded(f): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2008
Dont worry OloriburkuBoy, we have no use for your kind. Envious lunatic.
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by osisi5: 1:44am On Jan 28, 2008
bia reloaded be careful,you may just be abusing your mr right
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by Dreloaded(f): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2008
Not sure about the one you believe in, but my God isnt wicked
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by OgidiBoy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2008
+osisi:

bia reloaded be careful,you may just be abusing your mr right

Back at sender, "Tufia" Not missing out on an Igbo woman abeg. Nothing against Yoruba girls but I'm the first son of my father, my father and my fathers fathers all married from the beautiful state of Anambra. Who will cook my pounded yam and bitter leaf soup if I leave Igboland and find a wife somewhere else.
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by omoge(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
can't you cook yourself? mind you nigerian women are good with diverse food  grin

by the way, wont you be bored eating ofe onugbu and pyam daily?  grin

OgidiBoy:
Who will cook my pounded yam and bitter leaf soup if I leave Igboland and find a wife somewhere else.
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by OgidiBoy(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2008
omoge:

can't you cook yourself? mind you nigerian women are good with diverse food grin

by the way, wont you be bored eating ofe onugbu and pyam daily? grin

How can an Igbo man be bored of Onugbu and Pounded yam DOES THE TORTOISE GET BORED OF IT'S SHELL
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by laudate: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2008
OgidiBoy:

How can an Igbo man be bored of Onugbu and Pounded yam DOES THE TORTOISE GET BORED OF IT'S SHELL

D-reloaded:

Dont worry OloriburkuBoy, we have no use for your kind. Envious lunatic.

D-reloaded, haba! shocked You should have 'educated' him now!! Give him more info. Have you forgotten that from Akure, to Ijesha and as far as Ekiti and Akoko land in Ondo State, their staple food is pounded yam with vegetable stew, stockfish, snail, bush meat etc.? (slurp). . .Not rice and beans, like Lagos people?

You should have taken time to make him realise that a lot of your folks know all about pounding correct yam, for their families. In fact, I heard that one of the first things that most Yoruba mothers pack as engagement gifts for their daughters, is pestle and mortar! Can you confirm that, pls? grin

*Ehm. . . . .who stole that pack of 'bush antelope meat' that my neighbour sent to me from her grandmother's farm, in Ife? Make una talk now o! Or else?* angry
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by oziomatv(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ogidiboy
My brother I've checked the girl you wan to marry(D-loaded) na heavy girl ooo for me I fit compromise paunded yam with onugbu soup just to get her.
you don check her profile chineke ekwele ka ihe ojo me n'eluwa ka. the babe kajara akaja. but if she go fit speak igbo and learn how to prepare ofe owerri me ano go refuse her ooo

Igbo girls I appologise
Re: On Our Way To Inter-tribal Wedlock by OgidiBoy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
oziomatv:

@ogidiboy
My brother I've checked the girl you wan to marry(D-loaded) na heavy girl ooo for me I fit compromise paunded yam with onugbu soup just to get her.
you don check her profile chineke ekwele ka ihe ojo me n'eluwa ka. the babe kajara akaja. but if she go fit speak igbo and learn how to prepare ofe owerri me ano go refuse her ooo

Igbo girls I appologise

Good for you, I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba News: Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria & Other Stories / I Like Hausa And Fulani Girls / Bride Price In Igboland, Mbaise As A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.