Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) (1689 Views)

Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CyberG: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
It is my patriotic duty to all NIGERIANS (Hausa, Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws, etc all included) to boil down important pieces of history so WE can all learn. This is directly from the horse's mouth.

This is a response to some of the comments on an earlier thread: Ojukwu interview just before biafra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE and here are his submissions after the war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoPHdDHEHl0.

I will be back with some points but the import of these post is for people to learn from history so they don't repeat it. There is no need to attack my person for providing access to the truths against the propaganda ibo people have been fed for years. ibos are quick to point out that something is a "truth" which is bitter when someone says it and it seems in their favour, now, this is truth in VIDEO in the favour of you and all Nigerians. Young Nigerians and children of the future should learn the history that are immutable.

After watching video 1 and 2, here is the 3rd video. At 1.13, he laments that everyone was silent to their dying after declaring his stupid war. Are you kidding me? What happened to that whiff of empty boastfulness and sly smile in the first video? What sympathy is the foolis.h man talking about? Did they send you to war, why ask for sympathy since you claimed you were prepared at the beginning? At 2.22, it was exposed that ojuku also told the CHARITY organizations to fly in FUEL and if they did not, they would not be allowed to bring in FOOD! You see why stupid people were starved to death by ojuku and yet they blame Chief Awolowo and Gowon for their decisions?

For the impatient, ojuku said he charged "landing fees" to AID organizations bringing in food to feed dying biafrans. At 2.42, the foolis.h ojuku is caught saying that he told the CHARITY organizations to give him money so he can print baifra currency and use the money to buy weapons. This is ridiculous stupidit.y! Since when did a roadside beggar tell you what you should give to him and on his terms? The relief agencies did not want anything done really BUT they were FORCED to do the work because of your big-headed foolishness! Now I actually begin to hate this ojuku foo.l after even looking at his uncouth manner he talks about what he did. BOTTOMLINES, every one who claimed and still wants biafra like this deserves to be starved until his flesh and bones evaporate!

VIDEO 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4YcVLxUzw

1 Like

Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by ikeyman00(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
@@@@ ^^^ ur effort to em impinge the history of ur uncle awo wickedness will only end up in the bin without recylcing

again this isnt a motive to attack my person

the only lesson that should be embrace at all time in God's time is letting the truth breed

nothing more or less OK

but wat do we get in few days of writing the truth in the book

hmmm hahha u see these below

telling the truth is an invitation of war eyah oo

in nl u see people with new ID claiming they dnt really post but this time they felt compelled to do otherwise

then u have the Yoruba board in sw instead addressing the issue they start talking nonesense

who doesnt wana see better Nigeria; tell me but if there gona be any then we should let the truth shine

by koran or bible as they split the truth is the truth
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by mekuslogan: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Still does not deviate from the fact that Awo was a monster who tried to kill off all Igbos because he saw them as a threat to his political ambition. Achebe hit the nail on the head but its really only a confirmation of what we nairalanders, Igbo and level-headed Yoruba alike, know about Awo.
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CyberG: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
To discerning readers, it is VERY easy to connect the dots in history but some, especially sentimental ones, will need some help. I, a young Nigerian, am ready to help as much as possible. Note that the personal insults in the other thread to which this is a continuation has been ignored. Really, it doesn't change the facts and merely distracts people who really wanna learn. I do not claim that I am unable to respond viciously with sharp rhetorics and pungent counter-arguments but to what end? I have chosen (at this time) to respond to only rational arguments that dispute this historical facts.

1. It is clear that BIAFRA and Ojukwu SURRENDERED COMPLETELY to Nigeria. ibos should be CLEAR about that immutable FACT.

2. Ojuku said (EMPHATICALLY) biafrans fought with everything they had, simply the only thing left was death for a living man can not give more than his life after giving everything already.

3. With all Ojuku's sly and wry smile in the first video when he BOASTED that "the other side will be surprised about what they will get", it NOW CLEAR it was propaganda and empty rhetoric.

4. In war, just like in real life, the folks who talk the most, pontificating, insulting, baiting, chest-beating the most are usually the empty barrels and they usually lose, immediately or eventually. There is nothing that illustrates it more than Ojukwu's initial interview after he said the other side will be surprised at what they would get for the ibos have been prepared for a long time. He changed all that after reality struck!

5. Let us be clear about one thing folks, if Ojukwu and biafra leadership did not consider the safety and welfare of their civilians, the women and children; they claimed these same civilians voted and FORCED (a lie actually but that is for another day) Ojuku to declare biafra; WHY SHOULD OUTSIDERS CARE? You ate the children's food in Ontisha now they are dying, you did not stop, you want the fellow in Sokoto or Ibadan to come and cry for the children and women you are killing? There are children in Sokoto and Ibadan too where others are trying to protect and feed you know? This is why ojuku's propaganda would NEVER work for those children and babies were not BORN that way. Their maker made them much more beautiful than that...but ibo biafra killed them with their delusional war.
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CyberG: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
6. The graphics in this war are violent but make no mistake about it, it is probably a tip of the iceberg. Lesson? War is NOT a game, like a video game where you can kill a thousand enemies; stand up and get a glass of wine and continue later. To all those who cannot look, you better look so you realize what the Sardaunna and his immediate family faced when Nzeogwu and his ibo coupists fired charges from their armoured tanks to destroy his house in order to get him. Nzeogwu bombed his way in, went to take the Sardaunna from among his family and shot him right there! What this soldier is doing with a small machine gun here is child's play to what Nzeogwu and co did to others. One life is NOT better than the others and if you could sing and dance about their killing, why should you flinch when the same fate comes back to you?

7. Ojuku and ibos still are here mentioning "the British" and the world that could not see the justice of their position? What justice? Must everyone deny themselves justice to give justice to a criminal? Is Ojuku kidding or delusional? Before you declared secession (an act of war), you should have gone to ask the British if they will fight for you or against you, ask Russia, France, etc if they will support you NOT afterwards. It therefore is head scratching when ibos to day blame the Yoruba's and the other peoples of the SE for NOT fighting for them. It is like asking, why didn't Ojuku, Effiong, Achuzia, Achebe, etc fight for Nigeria for goodness sake! Funny thing is if any of these people had fought for biafra, you would have been the same people to call them sabo's (saboteur). Today, you go on to accuse the gallant soldiers of Nigeria as cowards who could not fight the ibos, really??

8. Ojuku AGREES they were outmanned, outgunned, out-everything; A NEW WAR WILL BE MUCH WORSE. Some people get upset about when people say things so blatantly but truth cannot be hidden. This is moreso for as long ad ibos keep deriding other Nigerians, abusing people who are more successful as evidence by GDP, migration patterns, education, etc. If ibos will not stop this odious pontifications, Nigerians will NOT stop either. It is funny that when Yorubas who have fought wars over 500 years among themselves and have learned the reality of wars resort to fighting as a last option, iboz call them cowards, if they preach peace, iboz call them cowards BUT if they up the ante, some people will cry "what do you want to achieve by ratcheting up the situation"? Well, let ibos learn that the 3 Commando Division that brought ojuku and all biafra leadership down to his knees in surrender are the same people you wrongly assume are cowards. Learn from history!
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CyberG: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@ ^^^ ur effort to em impinge the history of ur uncle awo wickedness will only end up in the bin without recylcing

again this isnt a motive to attack my person

the only lesson that should be embrace at all time in God's time is letting the truth breed

nothing more or less OK

but wat do we get in few days of writing the truth in the book

hmmm hahha u see these below

telling the truth is an invitation of war eyah oo

in nl u see people with new ID claiming they dnt really post but this time they felt compelled to do otherwise

then u have the Yoruba board in sw instead addressing the issue they start talking nonesense

who doesnt wana see better Nigeria; tell me but if there gona be any then we should let the truth shine

by koran or bible as they split the truth is the truth

ik: Yes, I agree with you: let the truth come out. Chief Awolowo fought for Nigerian, ojuku fought for biafra; Nigerians never ask why ojuku did not fight for Nigeria. Why should anyone question Chief Awolowo? But yes, let truth prevail and I can assure you; I have a stomach for it in its most BRAZEN forms. I am glad you can also look at truth with your naked eyes and not need sunglasses.
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CrazyMan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its obvious that your posts are plagiarized...nevertheless, I shall reply you.

@topic...

So what truth have you proven?

If you stop being irrational and look outside the box, perhaps you'd come to the same conclusion with me.

Ojukwu as we all know, was the only Nigerian leader that enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher.

He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he was after their best interest. Its so annoying why you guys hate him so much.

He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead.

Such couldn't be said of Awo.

Awo, was a leader who took it upon himself to suggest to the federal government that starving innocent women and children is the best strategy to winning a war.

Suppose it was two yoruba states or communities that such an incident occurred, would he have brought up such an inhuman suggestion?

That ojukwu fought and lost a war shouldn't give you the right to make a mockery of his personality, because you yorubas can never produce a leader as great as Ojukwu. Not now, not ever.

1 Like

Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CyberG: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan: Its obvious that your posts are plagiarized...nevertheless, I shall reply you.

@topic...

So what truth have you proven?

If you stop being irrational and look outside the box, perhaps you'd come to the same conclusion with me.

Ojukwu as we all know, was the only Nigerian leader that enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher.

He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he was after their best interest. Its so annoying why you guys hate him so much.

He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead.

Such couldn't be said of Awo.

Awo, was a leader who took it upon himself to suggest to the federal government that starving innocent women and children is the best strategy to winning a war.

Suppose it was two yoruba states or communities that such an incident occurred, would he have brought up such an inhuman suggestion?

That ojukwu fought and lost a war shouldn't give you the right to make a mockery of his personality, because you yorubas can never produce a leader as great as Ojukwu. Not now, not ever.

1. You don't know if I am Ibo or Yoruba and even that FACT has nothing to do with historical debate. Stay on the topic only.

2. Ojuku was NEVER a political administrator or teacher. He was in the military (military governor whose administration killed 3 M+) and NEVER was a teacher at anytime. Otherwise, provide poofs.

3. I don't know about the Yorubas but ojukwu never convinced them of anything. How is it in your best interest if a thief invades your house without invitation?

4. ojuku did not suggest strategy to Nigeria on how to win the war, why should Gowon or Chief Awolowo suggest the strategy to biafra on how to win? Why didn't Hitler Erwin Rommel or Hitler suggest the strategy to the Allies on how to win? I am really curious to know your answer.
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by CrazyMan(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: 1. You don't know if I am Ibo or Yoruba and even that FACT has nothing to do with historical debate. Stay on the topic only.
Then refrain from your biased replies and learn to post more constructively.

CyberG: 2. Ojuku was NEVER a political administrator or teacher. He was in the military (military governor whose administration killed 3 M+) and NEVER was a teacher at anytime. Otherwise, provide poofs.
Just one reply and I'm already perceiving your seeming ignorance.

If you must know, He (Ojukwu) joined the civil service in Eastern Nigeria as an Administrative Officer at Udi, in present-day Enugu State.

In 1957, within months of working with the colonial civil service, he left and joined the military as one of the first and few university graduates to join the army:

So just for the records, he was an administrator...

CyberG: 3. I don't know about the Yorubas but ojukwu never convinced them of anything. How is it in your best interest if a thief invades your house without invitation?
Do you have any knowledge of the war, or do you just post because you see a reply button below the screen?

His suggestion of Ogundipe as the next head of state won him the hearts of most yoruba officers.

You should note that Lt. Col. Adewale Ademoyega fought on the biafran side, col Banjo also wasn't an exception; and other yoruba officers gave him their support.

So do your home work properly before countering my posts.

CyberG: 4. ojuku did not suggest strategy to Nigeria on how to win the war, why should Gowon or Chief Awolowo suggest the strategy to biafra on how to win? Why didn't Hitler Erwin Rommel or Hitler suggest the strategy to the Allies on how to win? I am really curious to know your answer.
Where in my posts did I say Ojukwu suggested a strategy on how to win the war?

You need to improve on your reading skills cos I'm already getting pissed off with the way you're misquoting me.

1 Like

Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by nwzaion: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
While ‘They’ Think They Are Making Nigeria Ungovernable: FG secures N4.89trn investment commitmentsBreaking News: Bankole, Nafada have no case to answer – Court »
Yorubas are the Problem with Nigeria – By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Via Elombah.com. Wed, 05/27/2009 – 11:01

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Prospective Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

i. The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
ii. Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
iii. The Yoruba Factor and “Area-boy” Politics.

See also The Adulteress’ Diary by Lamido Sanusi

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was ” Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors” published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled ” The Igbo, the Yoruba and History” (Aug. 21, 1998).
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.
When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.
Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other “nationalities” that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.

iii.The Igbo Factor and the Reasonable Limits of Retribution.

The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi. Subsequent developments, including attempts at humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.

Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems.

By Sanusi Lamido SanusiBeing Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

Read the full essay here:

http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/Essays/BalaUsman/Sanusi_Restruct uring.html

See also The Adulteress’ Diary by Lamido Sanusi
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by nwzaion: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Here are the names and tribes of the plotters of January 15, 1966 military coup. 1. Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of "Why We Struck". 2. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba). 3. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of "The Reluctant Rebel". 4. Lt. R. Egbiko (Ishan). 5. Lt. Tijani Kastina (Hausa Fulani). 6. Lt O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba). 7. Capt Gibson Jalo (Bali). 8. Capt. J. Swanton (Middle Belt). 9. Lt. Hope Haris Eghagha (Urhobo). 10. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw). 11. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa). 12. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv). 13. Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo). 14. Ifeajuna (Igbo). From the list above how can someone termed the coup Igbo coup.
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
[size=18pt]1966 Coup plotters[/size]

Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna
Humphrey Chukwuka
Chris Anuforo
Majors Don Okafor
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
Major Adewale Ademoyega(Joined at the last hour)
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by nwzaion: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2012
Here are the names and tribes of the plotters of January 15, 1966 military coup. 1. Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of "Why We Struck". 2. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba). 3. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of "The Reluctant Rebel". 4. Lt. R. Egbiko (Ishan). 5. Lt. Tijani Kastina (Hausa Fulani). 6. Lt O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba). 7. Capt Gibson Jalo (Bali). 8. Capt. J. Swanton (Middle Belt). 9. Lt. Hope Haris Eghagha (Urhobo). 10. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw). 11. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa). 12. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv). 13. Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo). 14. Ifeajuna (Igbo). From the list above how can someone termed the coup Igbo coup. cool [color=#000000][/color]
Re: NEW VIDEOS: Ojukwu Responds To Nigerians And To His Earlier Interview (3 VIDEOS) by nwzaion: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? / Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko / PDP Crisis: Sack Minister Of Aviation, Others And Bring In Politicians- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.