Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? (1686 Views)

Jonathan Always Defending Broad Day Corruption / Why Jonathan Always Waiting For Foreign Opinions Before Showing Sensitivity? / Why Is Jonathan Always Abroad When Ameachi Is Attacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2012
He looks so cheap reading word for word from the teleprompter. His media advisers should be sacked with immediate effect for insulting his intelligence.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by GhostFaceKiller: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2012
The man barely finished the speech and you start posting unnecessary crap.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Callotti: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Other politicians do the same in ALL other countries.
He lacks coaching. That is the difference.
Like with everything imported to Nigeria. . . it does not come naturally. . . EXCEPT 419! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by joey4jo: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2012
So he actually spoke? Watin him yarn abeg? Am sire its all garbage as usual.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by mrmofasa(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2012
That stuff has been around since the 17th century. Everybody uses it. The problem is not with the teleprompter but with the 'delivery' of the reader. (Do you think he's called Retardeen for nothing?)

Quit whining and go find something sensible to do.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by ifeci: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2012
the answer is simple! the man is so brainless and clueless that he can't put two words together on his own! BTW, I wonder how many committees we r going to have at the end of this regime!? mayb another committee shld b set up to chck hw many committes hv been created so far undecided
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Akanbiedu(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Quite normal. Just that the man is too dumb to make a good use of it.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by floriana(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Today he did not read from a teleprompter. He read from a slate.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by jigawatts(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Quite normal. Just that the man is too dump to make a good use of it.

DUMB............DUMB ............DUMB
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2012
mrmofasa: That stuff has been around since the 17th century. Everybody uses it. The problem is not with the teleprompter but with the 'delivery' of the reader. (Do you think he's called Retardeen for nothing?)

Quit whining and go find something sensible to do.

So so on point.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by naptu2: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: Other politicians do the same in ALL other countries.
He lacks coaching. That is the difference.

+100
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Dollarman101: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2012
FrontPageLawyer: He looks so cheap reading word for word from the teleprompter. His media advisers should be sacked with immediate effect for insulting his intelligence.
OP, are you sure you are alright? What is wrong in reading from a TelePrompter,Do you expect him to read from a paper? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, jus keep shut this morning.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Dollarman101: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2012
Bunch of useless critics. In your desperation to find fault with the president, everything no matter how flimsy, is used to hunt him.
The substance of the speech is no longer the issue but the package. You guys are just jobless.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Both the substance and package is currently being dissected. This thread is for the package while another is for the substance. Go there for substance

https://www.nairaland.com/1069052/president-jonathan-address-nigerians-tomorrow/3

What is being done here is in order. Go commit suicide if u arent happy with it.

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by UjSizzle(f): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Basically every president have their speech writers....why is his own such a big deal?? He just lacks presentation skills that's all, but compared to every other time he did pretty well today. So i can rightly say he's improving.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Bukkyade: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2012
ifeci: the answer is simple! the man is so brainless and clueless that he can't put two words together on his own! BTW, I wonder how many committees we r going to have at the end of this regime!? mayb another committee shld b set up to chck hw many committes hv been created so far undecided
Aren't you tired of logging on to Nairaland to talk rubbish? It is not a must that you must talk all the time. Its none of your business the number of committees he sets up to help him achieve results. Provided he achieves results like the AIG committee, there is no problem.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
jigawatts:

DUMB............DUMB ............DUMB
thanks
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by naptu2: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2012
Dollarman101: Bunch of useless critics. In your desperation to find fault with the president, everything no matter how flimsy, is used to hunt him.
The substance of the speech is no longer the issue but the package. You guys are just jobless.

Keep shut! I didn't criticize President Jonathan, neither did I post to slander him. Go and listen to other world leaders, even our own Fashola when presenting speeches with great confidence. Why was President Jonathan fidgeting? Was there a gun on his head?
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by divatosin(f): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2012
naptu2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiow64UjuQQ
Thank you brother for supplying this link. It shows how clueless and dumb some people on this thread are. A TelePrompTer is used by Presidents across the world.
Jonathan's own did not even crash like Obama's and you guys came here to hate and make noise.
I wonder what would have happened if Jonathan's TelePrompTer crashed. Maybe you guys would have invaded Aso Rock to chunk off his neck. Fowls!
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Dollarman101: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Keep shut! I didn't criticize President Jonathan, neither did I post to slander him. Go and listen to other world leaders, even our own Fashola when presenting speeches with great confidence. Why was President Jonathan fidgeting? Was there a gun on his head?
It speaks volumes of how foolish and jobless you are that all you could focus on was the countenance of the president as against the substance of the broadcast.
I have never seen a Nairalander this foolish.
BTW, I watched the broadcast and there was nothing indicative that GEJ was fidgeting. I wonder where you watched yours. Perhaps from a faulty television with blurred and shaky images. I suggest you change that TV. It is misleading you into unbridled show of i.mbecility.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Puntae: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
What irrelevancy,why do critics keep nagging! What business does reading from a TelePrompter got to do with effective implementation of governmental policy, which the Government is putting in place... Please if you got nothing else to say, I think u shud go take a nap.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by floriana(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2012
Puntae: What irrelevancy,why do critics keep nagging! What business does reading from a TelePrompter got to do with effective implementation of governmental policy, which the Government is putting in place... Please if you got nothing else to say, I think u shud go take a nap.
If you can't read well, you can't implement well my friend. Imagine if Jonathan were to address the Americans and it turns out to be as dull as today's address.......
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Nonnyz: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2012
TelePrompter! Some people mumu oo.. Is it now a matter of reading from a T'Prompter? Now I see how stupendous some people really are! So, the essence of Mr. President's speech is no longer of importance but his reading from a T'Prompter... This post in its entirety, lacks credibility, indeed a worthless and senseless argument.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Vogue50: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2012
FrontPageLawyer: He looks so cheap reading word for word from the teleprompter. His media advisers should be sacked with immediate effect for insulting his intelligence.
So reading from a TelePrompter makes the president look so cheap? Obama reads from a TelePrompter also; does that make him cheap or has he sacked his aides ? Your comments are incoherent ; please be more logical .
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2012
Dollarman101:
OP, are you sure you are alright? What is wrong in reading from a TelePrompter,Do you expect him to read from a paper? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, jus keep shut this morning.

Vogue50: So reading from a TelePrompter makes the president look so cheap? Obama reads from a TelePrompter also; does that make him cheap or has he sacked his aides ? Your comments are incoherent ; please be more logical .
Well said.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Nonnyz: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2012
floriana:
If you can't read well, you can't implement well my friend. Imagine if Jonathan were to address the Americans and it turns out to be as dull as today's address.......
What! Am so disappointed at ur submission, indeed a myopic view. So, you advocate for the method of convening a message rather than the message itself. Now I understand the essence of your disgustful submission.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Nonnyz: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Nonnyz: TelePrompter! Some people mumu oo.. Is it now a matter of reading from a T'Prompter? Now I see how stupendous some people really are! So, the essence of Mr. President's speech is no longer of importance but his reading from a T'Prompter... This post in its entirety, lacks credibility, indeed a worthless and senseless argument.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Puntae: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Nonnyz:
What! Am so disappointed at ur submission, indeed a myopic view. So, you advocate for the method of convening a message rather than the message itself. Now I understand the essence of your disgustful submission.
Correct talk! Pls tell her, I can't join issues with ur kind of reasoning. The comparison of My President's speech with that of America and Obama's is really not a yard-stick to evaluate competence, it only goes to show ignorance and ineptitude from those canvassing against My President. Wait sef, this America and Obama, dem no dey f**k up!?
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2012
He was looking like a blind man cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by ifeci: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Bukkyade:
Aren't you tired of logging on to Nairaland to talk rubbish? It is not a must that you must talk all the time. Its none of your business the number of committees he sets up to help him achieve results. Provided he achieves results like the AIG committee, there is no problem.

My dear, it is my business if Nigeria's resources are being wasted at the detriment of the masses! unless u want to tell me that Jonathan has put Nigeria in his pocket or made it his private business! meanwhile, lets even assume dt it is right to set up these committees, wot are business technocrats like Dangote & Adenuga doing on that board when there are flood management experts in the the same Capacity? or maybe flood management has presented another business opportunity becos of the money involved.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Always Reading From A Teleprompter? by ifeci: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Nonnyz:

Get disappointed all u want but tell ur president to go tk elementary courses on public speaking! it will help drive home his point rather than listening to a statue speak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Brutality Of The Dog Meat Business In Asia. / Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty / Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.