Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community (27633 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mko2005: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: This is the crux of her write up

I'm sorry to say this. . .you know what, scratch that I am not sorry to say this - The FG may not have doused those boys with petrol themselves but they are responsible for their deaths!!!!!
Yes we know. The federal government to be blamed because they have failed us. But are we now saying that even if the government are insane,we should also be insane and start burning,maiming and all that to ourselves(brothers,sisters,friends and relatives)? Obviously NOT ! Any one who supports Desola OR what is he called on this one,is as insane as the government !
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by stagger: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
That Desola fellow needs to have his head examined. He does not know Ikwerre people and their mentality: very wicked people!

Just try having a problem with anyone of them in a place like Ogbunabali. Then you will know.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by acidtalk: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Yeah! I know what you mean. However, what I am beginning to see happening is a revolution that will be disguised as conflict. People might start attacking each other when in fact what they really want to attack is the failing system of government we have in this country.

Of course such as already started.
Or how do you explain when people that abusing a tribe or religion instead of facing the main culprit involved.
Its only a matter of time before the like of Ife Vs Modakeke, Ijaw Vs Ilaje, Ibo Vs Yoruba miniwars excalate again.
People have lost hope in the fairness and equality judgement of this government.
Instead of people facing the common enemy, they will start to attack opposing tribe and religion soon.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by alaoeri: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Don't know why ppl failed to comprehend the write up, he's not supporting the killing bt saying mere frustration led Aluu community into such act due to pass incidence, the community are frustrated by robbery incidence, those guys are victims of circumstance the earlier our governments or those in authority find lasting solution to the problem of this country the better or else more of Aluu's incident 'll happen in the future because Nigerians are over frustrated.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
People are entitled to their opinions, please let's not curse them or intimidate them. Here's my point of view, I grew up in the ghetto community of Mushin, where robbers and thieves are dealt instant justice, not because there's no law but because the people have been oppressed for so long, being robbed in daylight and so on, the people have decided to deal with thieves mercilessly, that's why if you steal tomatoes or laptop, you get the same treatment. I also schooled at O.O.U, where cultist kill and injure so many, where the innocent are frightened out of their skin and all innocence is lost. My point is people get killed everyday, robbers rob everyday, if we had respectable law enforcement maybe so much lives wouldn't be wasted. Some of you have never been to that community, we don't really know if those boys were innocent or guilty, we can only pass judgment from far away, my question to you is if you saw something like that happening in your community would you interfere and attempt to save those boys or would you just watch and silently condemned? Yea I thought as much, as a society we have failed, even more importantly we have failed as humans, sometimes the right thing isn't always easy to do!

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by hannydarl(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
The political system of Nigeria killed those boys. When a person is caught and taken to the police, even though he was caught red handed in a criminal act. After 1 day he will pass by you on the street and brag about his connections. No justice for the ordinary man. Nobody to protect him most of the time. He gets robbed, his wife and daughters get rapped, his body harmed and maybe just maybe those criminals will spare his life if he prays hard enough for God to hear. I do not support the murder of those young men. I think those that killed them should be punished. But, the government should situp. They should make people have faith in them again then people will be confident that if they take a criminal to the police, justice will be served. The police should be Educated and well equiped. They need to renew trust in people.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mko2005: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Another lawless Nigerian in the making.
Yes desola wants every one to be lawless since the government cant live up to their responsibilities !
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Areaboy2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Yes we know. The federal government to be blamed because they have failed us. But are we now saying that even if the government are insane,we should also be insane and start burning,maiming and all that to ourselves(brothers,sisters,friends and relatives)? Obviously NOT ! Any one who supports Desola OR what is he called on this one,is as insane as the government !

No! but you will be making the same mistake the villagers made. As most of you are crying for justice deep inside you are crying for blood as well. We know how our country works and chances are the main people involved will get away free while some innocent villager will be the scape goat. Possibly even someone who wasn't even there to watch and had no idea what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Donlouise(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Human being without a heart!!! So because d govt hav failed us nw mean dat we shd take laws in 2 our hands and muder anybodi dat steals ? *smh*
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
if your angry with this stupid writer,i have her twitter,and she was on it about 30 minutes ago,it's @DayDesola,let us show her on twitter you don't just wake up one day and start writing bullcrap about some1 else feelings.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Of course such as already started.
Or how do you explain when people that abusing a tribe or religion instead of facing the main culprit involved.
Its only a matter of time before the like of Ife Vs Modakeke, Ijaw Vs Ilaje, Ibo Vs Yoruba miniwars excalate again.
People have lost hope in the fairness and equality judgement of this government.
Instead of people facing the common enemy, they will start to attack opposing tribe and religion soon.

Exactly! A state of anarchy will emerge if the rule of law fails to prevail- nature abhors vacuum.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
lawrenzoo: God Go punish you Desola Ade Unuigbe
if your angry with this stupid writer,i have her twitter,and she was on it about 30 minutes ago,it's @DayDesola,let us show her on twitter you don't just wake up one day and start writing bullcrap about some1 else feelings.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Yes desola wants every one to be lawless since the government cant live up to their responsibilities !
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Donlouise: Human being without a heart!!! So because d govt hav failed us nw mean dat we shd take laws in 2 our hands and muder anybodi dat steals ? *smh*
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Geniero: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Desola or what ever your name is...its people like you who believe the goverment should be held responsible for every little thing..that are the real nuisance in this country...I don't have much to tell you but to wish you luck..who knows you may murder your whole family and blame it on the govt in the nearest future tongue
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by buzugee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
tjskii:
I totally agree wth this write up,peopl shud stop showin and viewin the videos and pics,I personally did not watch d video,cos I wasn't prepared to watch such babarism knowing it hapened in real life,and pls stop usin d pics as dp
i LAMBASTED PEOPLE WHO VIEWED AND KEEP REQUESTING TO VIEW THE VIDEO YESTERDAY. WHAT DOES SEXKILLZ THE MOD DO ? HE BANS ME BECAUSE OF IT. AND HE IS HERE SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS AND FEIGNING ANGER. IF YOU WERE REALLY ANGRY YOU WOULD HAVE BACKED ME UP IN LAMBASTING THOSE WHO VIWED THE VIDEOS AND NOT BAN ME. IF THAT WAS YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WOULD YOU BE APPLAUDING THOSE WHO ARE ENJOYING THE VIDEOS WHILE PRETENDING TO BE SICKENED ? YES YOU BANNED OBADIAH777

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
coogar: desola ade unuigbe is a bästard! i hope his mother and his siblings get killed in the same manner! what an attention seeking bat!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mko2005: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Poor dear. I understand your sentimental response but let's face it: If that community hadn't thought it was "normal" to brutalise and lynch "thieves", such would not have happened. It is common knowledge that Nigerians have been lynching suspected thieves and robbers for decades- even on the streets of Lagos.

There was a case of a small boy lynched to death broadcast on Channels TV a few years ago. What happened to the people that did that crime? We don't know till today. These are all symptoms of the systemic failure we are talking about. As "outraged" and "annoyed" as you are now. In a few hours, you might be on Romance section arguing endlessly... you would have forgotten until the next time- then you start crying foul.

People like you need to see things from a global perspective not from one little corner of the world- in a manner of speaking.
What ever is the case,no one should incite his fellow to be like the people that killed the 4 uniport student. Though we see that everyday and every where does not make it right.Yes the government has failed us does not mean we should fail ourselves too. !
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by larimo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Poster, the Bible teaches us that we should mourn with those who mourn. Its as simple as that. Millions are mourning, even if they can't do much about the situation. Job's friends were sympathising with him in a way that brought him more pains.

You didn't chose the right time to share your thoughts whether in good faith or not, hence the reactions you are getting.
It's being insensitive.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by democrazyslogan: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
I can tell the kind of person Desola is.... The I too know,heartless, selfish, incorrigible person and lacks home training....
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by babaskool(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
democrazyslogan: I can tell the kind of person Desola is.... The I too know,heartless, selfish, incorrigible person and lacks home training....
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by cinammon(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
if any of those boys were ur siblings or frends,will u be sayin dis same story of yours? u have a nice idea,but d way u went about is is like a man with an animal brain...the nation has failed,SO WHAT thats no reason to just take laws into ur hands..if som1 points anoda to u nd tells u 'dat is d killer of ur father' witout any solid proof or evidence,u min u will killok how abt u wer jus walkin and som1 points u to anoda claimin u r a killer,if u r gruesomely murdered for that,wud it b alryt??u r jus as barbaric,heartless,inhuman nd demonised lyk ur so called ALUU people...oh,u felt d pain at first and den because a frend put words into ur head,u hav a change of mind...my dear frend,boko haram nids u cos u r as brain washed as dos 'bastards expectin 72 virgins'...very soon u might as well claim to b part of them since dey also hav reason for dier dastard actions...b4 u judge,try to imagine urself in dat condition and den mayb u wont b irrational...jungle justice will neva purify d land,it only provocates to more blood shed so evn if d land is corrupt,why support wickednessi hope it dosnt get to u b4 u realise PAIN...GOD will help u
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Desola doesn't want you to be lawless. She is only reminding us that we become lawless when the system doesn't work, there are so many examples:

1. When young men feel they have to join gangs called cults to be protected whilst on campus.

2. When our young women feel there is nothing wrong in having loads of men as lovers because they feel that is the only way they can survive and make progress in life.

3. When drivers drive against oncoming traffic on one-way roads because they feel that is the only way they can beat the hideous traffic in their city.

4. When job applicants have to cough-out mind-boggling amounts to get jobs.

5. When youths resort to militancy to make a point.

6. When corruption becomes the norm rather than the exception.

7. When crime becomes virtue and justice becomes a vice- you dare not punish the average Nigerian for wrong-doing or breaking the law lest you become "wicked", "heartless" and "evil".

The list goes on and on...
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Mintus(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
ds man made sense in wat he said....we shuld direct d anga 2 d govt bt d ppl went 2 far....mintus
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by blackbeau1(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wow.let's kill his parents or family and blame it on the government and the anger we have because fuel is costly and scarce and then see what he says then.

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nigerians have shown how unintelligent and stupid they're... When it comes to the scheme of thing, you ought think critically, and not let emotions becloud your judgement... Desola said what everything a critical thinker would have - and no matter how you look at it, everything falls on the shoulders of the government and those who have ruled Nigeria from independence....

Why can't you angry souls channel some of the anger you're spewing towards ALUU Community, against your govenment that has made this vicious cycle of poverty, destruction, anger etc.. continue unabated?? I read somewhere that the guys were cultists... Why didn't you guys channel the same anger against your government and boko haram for the gruesome killings of the innocent Mubi students(I've watched both videos and Mubi killings took barbarism to another level) And not everyone in ALUU was involved in the gruesome killings, why destroy a village because of the crimes of a select few

Nigeria's problems can only be solved from top-down, not bottom-up - and everything will always fall on the shoulders of your rulings elites who created this vicious cycle...

And till you angry souls channel your anger towards the right people(the ruling elites), you'll always be cowardly noisemakers to me...

Quote me!!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by gidiMonsta(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wonderful piece.
I don't understand why people always condemn those that do not allow themselves to be fooled by the surface empathy Nigerians are known for? Very soon now all of you crying fowl here will go back to your usual childish banters on NL without facing the real issues that led to the massacre; cultism and mob justice created by a poor juduical system(totally absent for the poor) and ineffective policing methods. Anybody that grew up/lived in Mushin or Onitsha cannot be shocked by this event.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by fijiano202(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
I like wat you wrote but it will only make more sense if 1 of the student murdered is one of ur family member.
Everyone in nigeria feels the way u feel abt the country but non of the like-minded people are barbaric,i wonder if you will sit and write a well edited article abt ur pains and agony for a failed country called nigeria if a member of ur family was murdered
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by cinammon(f): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
alaoeri: Don't know why ppl failed to comprehend the write up, he's not supporting the killing bt saying mere frustration led Aluu community into such act due to pass incidence, the community are frustrated by robbery incidence, those guys are victims of circumstance the earlier our governments or those in authority find lasting solution to the problem of this country the better or else more of Aluu's incident 'll happen in the future because Nigerians are over frustrated.

u are by far not a good analyst...watever he is saying,d phrase wer he claims dat 'if som1 points to anoda and says dts ur fadas killer,he wud kill' is proof enof to tell u that he is in support evn if he says hes not...wot if som1 else points to him witout any solid proof??is it justified to kill him?? he is promotin lawlesness because the govt has failedif d govt is insane,is dat an excuse 4 us to loose our heads too??
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Tstark(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with that write-up at all, Nigerians hate hearing the truth and can talk the talk but never walk the walk. How many of you condeming the writer are going to do anything about the incident but grumble behind your laptop until the next one happens? This sort of lynching can only happen in a lawless society, and thats exactly what Nigeria is. What exactly is wrong with what the writer wrote? Is it cos he's not shouting "death to the Aluu community!' like everyone else?
The system has failed the people of Aluu and they simply took the law into their own hands cos they thought they could get away with it...........and they probably will
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
PERSONALLY I THINK, AND NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE, BUT I THINK YOU ARE ALL A SICK BUNCH AND AS SUCH YOU SHOULD BE WILLING TO SHOW MERCY. THE MAN WHO KEPT PLANKING THEIR HEADS IS OBVIOUSLY A DISTURBED MAN WHO NEEDS HELP. CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL THE EVIL THINGS HE MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH IN HIS LIFE THAT TURNED HIM INTO A MONSTER ? I THINK WE SHOULD ALL SHOW SYMPATHY. THE BOYS ARE GONE. THEY ARE AT REST. THE EVIL NATURE OF THE VILLAGERS IS NO DIFFERENT FROM YOU PEOPLE WHO WATCHED THE VIDEO. YOU ARE ALL SICK AND SOCIOPATHIC TO AN EXTENT. SO LETS ALL JUST SHOW SYMPATHY. THE MAN WITH THE WOOD SHOULD BE TAKEN TO A PSYCHIATRIST AND LETS LET GOD HANDLE THE REST. NO MORE BLOODSHED

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
m.k.o2005:

What ever is the case,no one should incite his fellow to be like the people that killed the 4 uniport student. Though we see that everyday and every where does not make it right.Yes the government has failed us does not mean we should fail ourselves too. !

But it is becoming obvious that without proper governance and rule of law, we will fail as a people. Whether it is Boko Haram, MEND, Aluu Community, Armed Robbers, Corrupt Policemen, Free-shooting soldiers, thieving politicians making primitive acquisitions of wealth and so on. These are all parts of animalistic behaviour.

P.W. Botha said: "This uprising will bring out the beast in us".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.