Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve (1096 Views)

Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) / CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by ambrosini593(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
To me they should be fried in hot groundnut oil or thrown into hot water
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by SlyIg(f): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
The best punishment for them should be God's forgiveness. No coperal punishment can ever measure up to their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by UjSizzle(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
I can't even begin to think right now...i have never been soooo angry in my whole life. I could kill those villagers myself if i had the chance but that wouldn't solve anything, even i know that.
I just pray that the family of the deceased find peace, if i feel this way i can't begin to imagine their grief.
May God pass judgement on them himself and i hope the government don't let this die off just like the others. People must know they have no right to take life.
I know if say na Baba still dey aso rock, army for don go clean dat village.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by k2039: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=13pt]A legal sentence to death by firing squad
[/size]

Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by Biggyd2: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think death penalty is a rather humane way to die, compared to what they did to those kids. They should be in jail for life, in solitary confinement under hard labour. The video of what they did should be replayed to them each day of their miserable lives. They should forever think about what they did to other people's children. No matter what those kids did, the Aluu people went too far!
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by missamazin(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let GOD judge dem, let dem face d law... Give 2 Cesar w@ is 4 cesar n GOD w@ is 4 GOD.obey d laws of d land.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by UmericanGirl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
There is no punishment that can justify what they did.. I will just pray for their souls and let God handle the rest. cry cry
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by kpogede77: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fire those community boys without delay, they don't have pity for fellow human, animals killing human beings, the boys are far better and important to the society than those scavengers who killed them
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2012
UmericanGirl: There is no punishment that can justify what they did.. I will just pray for their souls and let God handle the rest. cry cry
I watched that video and i was really pained,but if you ask me ,i'll simply say that they died the way they lived and those too that killed them aren't better than them.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by UmericanGirl(f): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Truckpusher: I watched that video and i was really pained,but if you ask me ,i'll simply say that they died the way they lived and those too that killed them aren't better than them.

sad sad sad
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by GhostFaceKiller: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Truckpusher: I watched that video and i was really pained,but if you ask me ,i'll simply say that they died the way they lived and those too that killed them aren't better than them.

Do you even know these boys personally?
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by ektbear: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Is the answer supposed to be independent of whether the dead students are actually armed robbers or not?
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by GhostFaceKiller: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2012
ekt_bear: Is the answer supposed to be independent of whether the dead students are actually armed robbers or not?

you be the judge...that same mentality is what got those kids killed. If you watched the video you will see how those poor kids suffered. The only people that deserved such death was the same people that killed them.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by ektbear: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2012
I've seen other jungle justice videos before. My question is, why is it this one that is causing outrage? Not the tons of others in the past?

People are shouting, "no to barbarism", "innocent unless proven guilty", etc.

But in the past I've heard you all say, "this is African justice", "we don't need to copy everything Western", "police system is corrupt", etc.

So, which one u dey?

If there had been no video released, none of you guys would have been outraged like this.

Even the OP is a two-faced hypocrite, proposing a painful, violent death for the Aluu villagers.

If you have a problem with jungle justice, how can you propose jungle justice again as the solution

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by Stallion77(f): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2012
The should be hanged by their balls,those of them that are female amongst them should be hanged by their breasts! just a taste of their medicine.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by UjSizzle(f): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2012
If we pray for a gruesome death for them then we are no better than they are.
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by Mobinga: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2012
What type of head do you have to think this is Politics?
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by jaybee3(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2012
ekt_bear: I've seen other jungle justice videos before. My question is, why is it this one that is causing outrage? Not the tons of others in the past?

People are shouting, "no to barbarism", "innocent unless proven guilty", etc.

But in the past I've heard you all say, "this is African justice", "we don't need to copy everything Western", "police system is corrupt", etc.

So, which one u dey?

If there had been no video released, none of you guys would have been outraged like this.

Even the OP is a two-faced hypocrite, proposing a painful, violent death for the Aluu villagers.

If you have a problem with jungle justice, how can you propose jungle justice again as the solution
You nailed it

No outcry on NL when it came to this accused https://www.nairaland.com/1038011/alleged-traffic-thief-burnt-death that suffered the same fate

or these accused http://tommiekiddy.com/2010/11/2-thieves-in-lagos-nigeria-gets-burned-alive-disturbing-footage/
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2012
So you're saying because people once lived with barbarism in their hearts and murder and ignorance, they are not allowed to change?
Re: What Type Of Punishment Do You Think Killers Of Uniport Students Deserve by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Let the courts decide. We all clamour for a civilised society, we can start with this.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Will You Join The Protest In 2013? / Gen Mohammadu Buhari's Daughter Dies Of Sickle Cell Disease / Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Against The Demolition Of Fakunle High Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.