Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book (3611 Views)

Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Noiseless2: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
I'm sure with some deadly weapons of mass destruction going off in many towns and villages of yorubaland and their allies, then no need to tell you that kaki isn't leather,as there will be no Ojukwu to stop us from using them against our enemies this time around.
truth4meal: starve the idiots to death even 10 million of them - its warfare not funfare
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by KENESAGA(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
ilugunboy: No apology.....it will be repeated if the Ibos make the same mistake again cool
THANKS 4 ACCEPTING D EVIL OF UR BABA
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by T9ksy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Noiseless2: I'm sure with some deadly weapons of mass destruction going off in many towns and villages of yorubaland and their allies, then no need to tell you that kaki isn't leather,as there will be no Ojukwu to stop us from using them against our enemies this time around.

@ bolded..............If only wishes were horses.....................

Whenever you are ready to unleash your dream weapons of mass destruction on yorubaland, bring it on. No shaking!!!

we will respond 10folds!
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Noiseless2: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
So glad someone sees what could happen when they continue bragging about how they killed millions of innocent women and children of Igbo/Biafra.
T9ksy:

@ bolded..............If only wishes were horses.....................

Whenever you are ready to unleash your dream weapons of mass destruction on yorubaland, bring it on. No shaking!!!

we will respond 10folds!

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by T9ksy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Noiseless2: So glad someone sees what could happen when they continue bragging about how they killed millions of innocent women and children of Igbo/Biafra.

Yeah of course, i see what will HAPPEN if you mofos dare bring your idiocy down to our region, AGAIN.
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Noiseless2: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Time will tell my dear!
T9ksy:

Yeah of course, i see what will HAPPEN if you mofos dare bring your idiocy down to our region, AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders / Unofficial Election Results For Abia, Imo & Taraba States / PMS Now Sells For Less Than N145 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.