Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book (3603 Views)

Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by news9ja: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
http://naijajaw..com/2012/10/danjuma-azemobo-musa-responds-to.html

More controversies from the long awaited book THERE WAS A COUNTRY by Chinua Achebe,
Mr Danjuma Azemobo Musa has now added more fuel to the already heated debate.

I had wanted to stay away from discussing the "Awolowo" part of the raging controversy generated by Prof. Achebe's book THERE WAS A COUNTRY... but since most people would rather defend Awolowo than dwell on other crictical issues raised in the book, let us consider that in Awolowo's understanding, the over 2 Miliion Igbo men, women and children whom he starved to death were just collateral damage. In order words, to purnish a few "Biafran" dissidents into surrender, he helped murder 2 Million "Nigerians".

Hear the truth from Awolowo's own lips:
"...so I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers will suffer most."- Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

What more can one conclude? - Mr Danjuma Azemobo Musa.

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
No apology.....it will be repeated if the Ibos make the same mistake again cool

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by chosen04(f): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
AWO is truly more evil than the Devil himself. What a childish excuse for starving 2 million Kids with future to death.

Am really not surprised that he committed suicide. A true rat poison lover indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is precisely Achebe's point ---->
ilugunboy: No apology.....it will be repeated if the Ibos make the same mistake again cool
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by gerald28: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
@quid are you sure it will be repeated you Yoruba basterds will never learn to shut up your mount for once, since the unfortunate war, it's been Yoruba people that always remind that igbos how they were defeated as if, if you are to fight igbos you will win them. Just like Sanusi said, you people are the problem with Nigeria, and if you people don't repent from your evil and satanic ways, you will reap the evil seed you have planted in this country. You people always rejoice over other peoples suffering and anguish and you expect to succeed in life. Evil people.

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by gerald28: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
I am sorry quid, I meant ilugunboy.
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by truth4meal(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
starve the idiots to death even 10 million of them - its warfare not funfare

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
I keep asking: I hope Gen Gowon is happy with his one nigeria, seeing how fulani ppl have been decimating his plateau ppl for so long...

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
BiafraI Biafra!! Biafra!!!

How many times did I call you?

Though you are still in the cooler, Nigeria is yet trembling?

I wonder what will Nigeria will do next, when your glorious flag flies high.

It is a matter of time, this amalgamation will surely dis-amalgamated.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by ikeyman00(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
@@@@

Hear the truth from Awolowo's own lips:
"...so I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers will suffer most."- Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

What more can one conclude? - Mr Danjuma Azemobo Musa.

i think prof coruption has other ideas hmm the so called Yoruba logical thinker
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by belovedaja(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal: starve the idiots to death even 10 million of them - its warfare not funfare
may kamalu/amadioha strike you dead idiot

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by truth4meal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
belovedaja:
NA Sango go strike you dead - ewu

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
gerald28: @quid are you sure it will be repeated you Yoruba basterds will never learn to shut up your mount for once, since the unfortunate war, it's been Yoruba people that always remind that igbos how they were defeated as if, if you are to fight igbos you will win them. Just like Sanusi said, you people are the problem with Nigeria, and if you people don't repent from your evil and satanic ways, you will reap the evil seed you have planted in this country. You people always rejoice over other peoples suffering and anguish and you expect to succeed in life. Evil people.

You write like a deranged fool
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
belovedaja:

No be only amadioha...! How many people has you imbecileee amadioha strike so far?
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by bashr8: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
like i have been saying , yorubas are very evil but spinless , when they get the opportunity they will show you their evil side. i pity all those igbos living in lagos, with yoruba neighbours and co workers even foolishly marrying yoruba, only God knows what they will do to you the day you become vulnerable. yes igbo men can be haters too but it stops at that they will instead do everything possible to be better than you so they can brag about it in your face but yorubas will focus on destroying you when they get the chance.

i pity gowon , used as a puppet by the hausa fulani and dumped after now he cant even save his people in jos from extermination.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
bashr8: like i have been saying , yorubas are very evil but spinless , when they get the opportunity they will show you their evil side. i pity all those igbos living in lagos, with yoruba neighbours and co workers even foolishly marrying yoruba, only God knows what they will do to you the day you become vulnerable. yes igbo men can be haters too but it stops at that they will instead do everything possible to be better than you so they can brag about it in your face but yorubas will focus on destroying you when they get the chance.

i pity gowon , used as a puppet by the hausa fulani and dumped after now he cant even save his people in jos from extermination.

Lolzzzz as usual you've come with your own illogicality. In your mind...Ibos are all saints while all yorubas are spineless evil....all just because they don't arrogantly ascribe some false sense of bravado that is the hallmark of Ibos
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by bashr8: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy: No apology.....it will be repeated if the Ibos make the same mistake again cool
so why have you been calling achebe a liar besides nobody needs any aoppologies. igbos are doing very well but when ever someone speaks the truth we must make sure clowns like you dont distort it

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by bashr8: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzz as usual you've come with your own illogicality. In your mind...Ibos are all saints while all yorubas are spineless evil....all just because they don't arrogantly ascribe some false sense of bravado that is the hallmark of Ibos
yorubas are all over the internet saying their mind, was it not a yoruba chief jstice that said ecactly what you wrote, if you are not evil then what are you.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by bashr8: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

yorubas are all over the internet saying their mind, was it not a yoruba chief justice that said exactly what you wrote sometime last year , if you are not evil then what are you.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

i think prof coruption has other ideas hmm the so called Yoruba logical thinker

Fooools, why not the other way round? Why was Biafra not sending food to Nigeria? You are not bright!
So if you don't send food to your enemy in a raging war, you are more evil than the devil? So much for Okoro logic.

Spoils of war, take heart. We whipped your a$$ thoroughly during the war. Your clueless cowardly leader could not even fight to death, he had to dress like woman to escape.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
bashr8:
yorubas are all over the internet saying their mind, was it not a yoruba chief justice that said exactly what you wrote sometime last year , if you are not evil then what are you.

Sorry but you are not making any iota of sense this night...I won't indulge you in this your folly.

Like i said earlier, when and if you guys decide again on the way to perdition ..we will surely bring you to your complete kneels this time around...so we decide this issue once and for all.
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by asha80(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Sorry but you are not making any iota of sense this night...I won't indulge you in this your folly.

Like i said earlier, when and if you guys decide again on the way to perdition ..we will surely bring you to your complete kneels this time around...so we decide this issue once and for all.

very funny statement.
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by chino11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Awoaolowo should be exhumed to face the international court of justice, he is a war criminal, an ex-convict and above all the devil himself..

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
chino11: Awoaolowo should be exhumed to face the international court of justice, he is a war criminal, an ex-convict and above all the devil himself..

The voice of a loser
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by kettykin: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2012

your response proves yorubas are vultures who will rather scavenge then defend them selves ,was it not the OBJ regme that gave up Bakassi withou a gun shot and betrayed charles who was decieved to hand over powery obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by chino11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

The voice of a loser

Another lost Yoruba. That is the same reason una role model Awoalowoa committed suicide..why not join him as its the culture of Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by redsun(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
I dont think a gowon and awo were in any way different from hitler and himler of the nazi germany.The only reason the world is not talking about their atrocities is because it is a black issue,and black africans are irrelevant to the world affairs.To the world,blacks africans are pre-destined for destruction,so them killing each other in millions is no big deal.

And to think that they did all that for oil in the east,which most of them like danjuma and obj have hijacked today is beyond sickening. The present generation of easterners really need to take a stand and take the fight to those animals and their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by lagcity(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2012
It wasn't Awo's responsibility to feed Biafrans; it was Ojukwu's responsibility and he screwed up. I don't know why it's so difficult to grasp. Igbos have lost their fvcking minds I tell ya. sad
Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by koruji(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2012
It is easy to wrap the guilt of 2m Ibos around a policy that basically says we refuse to tie the rope that would be used to strangle us.
It is also foolishness of the highest dimensions.

The day Ojukwu decided to seceed, right or wrong, he took complete responsibility for keeping his people well-fed and ready to defend their sovereignty.
Ojukwu boasted that he was ready for the war - and any reasonable person would assume that he would not want to depend on food supplies from the other side.
Ojukwu should actually have refused his people being fed by the Federal Government, if he truly was setting up an independent country.

Biafra and the questions it raised will never be resolved as long as people would rather bury their heads in the sand, so they can blame Awolowo for the disaster into which Ojukwu, either by omission or commission, led his people. Awolowo warned that the point of no return had not being reached, but the over-confident Ojukwu would not listen to reason - much like the loud-mouths that now claim to be his defenders on this forum.

Case in Point:
North Koreans are starving today, and they can use some food from South Korea.
However, the supply of food depends on North Korea not spending its own meagre funds to develop weapons that could wipe out South Korea.

Ojukwu was taking food meant for civilians out of their mouths.
Yet fools are coming here to blame Awolowo.
Awolowo's lofty legacy is secure.
Those who have a case to pursue with him should dive onto the edge of a sword.
And see if they can get an audience with him on the other side.

[size=14pt]On this side of the dirt, however, Enough with the foolishness.[/size]
It should not be about blame - what is done is done!!!
It should be about honoring the memory of the dead by forging peace.
So that such a grave event never repeats itself ever again.
Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Awake9ja(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2012
i dont understand the yorubas. your actions many times irritates many of us the beltans.

what are there to defend. Gowons name was also mentioned in the book but we the beltans are not defending him because we know its truth.

this is how tribalism was introduced in nigeria by you guys.

awo himself said it with the assertion of the word "I" not "we" meaning eighter he is the one that give the command or the one that brings up the suggestion so wat are you defending.

when sanusi point finger at yorubas and igbos, its only yorubas that flock everywhere defending the indefendable, the ibos take the truth he point out and throw away his falacies. that is calles maturity. why do yorubas have this irritating actions.

i hate the ibos but sometimes i ask myself why and i cant find a reason. the only thing i found why i dislike them is their over ambition.

the yorubas has written a lot of ill things about hausa fulanis but they have not flock on news papers like yorubas talking rubbish.

how i wish you guys are on igbos seat by now nigeria will be a better state. atleast a state without tribalism. am out from here.

wat a group where men behave like women nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Awake9ja(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2012
i love it that we win the war and bring the ibos bak. i cant imagine a nigeria with us and yorubas alone.

but when you humanly look into the war events i pity the ibos and blame our soldiers for many atrocities. women and children should not be massacred by any human being with conscience. though i found out that there is other animosities haboured against ibos even before the war and thw war is an opportunity to show it.

those who think we feed the biafrans should think straight for once. our fighters bomberded their farms and barns, our government block their food source of supply from cameroun. so how else do they survive. we know ibos they are no dependants as to wait for us to feed them talk more of yorubas to feed them.

my final point is for the federal gov to redress national issues on operation,integration and oneness bcuz if not done another group will find themself in that hot pot again. may it not be my benue group. the trouble from fulanis is even too much for us.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book by Awake9ja(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2012
i love it that we win the war and bring the ibos bak. i cant imagine a nigeria with us and yorubas alone.

but when you humanly look into the war events i pity the ibos and blame our soldiers for many atrocities. women and children should not be massacred by any human being with conscience. though i found out that there is other animosities haboured against ibos even before the war and thw war is an opportunity to show it.

those who think we feed the biafrans should think straight for once. our fighters bomberded their farms and barns, our government block their food source of supply from cameroun. so how else do they survive. we know ibos they are no dependants as to wait for us to feed them talk more of yorubas to feed them.

my final point is for the federal gov to redress national issues on operation,integration and oneness bcuz if not done another group will find themself in that hot pot again. may it not be my benue group. the trouble from fulanis is even too much for us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News--uproar As Senator sekibo Present Documents Against Amaech / I'm Beginning To Regret Voting In Buhari / Why Does Zahra Buhari Have A British & Nigerian Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.