Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth (10286 Views)

The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by toluxa1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
The truth is finally out!!!One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy angry(uniport boy) with his other 3friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d whole tin turned into smtin else wen d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys are cultist/thieves, after much beating they swear that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like (1)y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other students or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video, painfully getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place, let's start frm ppl living around d scene, d boy that was owning Him, etc dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organising shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths... Diz are boyz that travel abroad, now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole?we won't sleep on dis, noooooo justice must prevail Uniports students re rioting in Aluu,dats d evil community dat killed d youths And Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We should never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend.. May their souls RIP.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by tchaik(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
I heard that they were cultists! And with the signs they are making in this picture; they sure as hell were CULTISTS

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Dollarman101: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
tchaik: I heard that they were cultists! And with the signs they are making in this picture; they sure as hell were CULTISTS
are you a villager or where did you grow up from,what is wrong with those signs are how are they cult related. Am sure you have never been to the 4 walls of the university, jus keep shut and keep your thoughts to yourself. These boys are not cultist, get it into your thick skull.

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by kpogede77: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
They are not cultist if they were real cultist that community would have been on fire. You see, a real cultist who is on a mission to kill do not go empty handed, not even the vigilatee can kill them like that, unless they finish their bullet and that , they will be left with battle axe and other dangerous weapon, a cultist with just a dagger cannot be killed like that. He will at least kill one or two person before he is killed. This boys are innocent, the vigilantly members

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
tchaik: I heard that they were cultists! And with the signs they are making in this picture; they sure as hell were CULTISTS
This is probably the dumbest comment/post have ever seen on nl...like wtf are you talking about and I don't wanna believe you are human maybe prolly ur a spambot..why didn't you say they belong to illuminati

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by kpogede77: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
The indebted boy is a member of the vigilantee groups. To start with, who are vigilatee groups, they are real criminals in the community who the community know to be the rat and as such give them the fish to keep
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by redsun(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Man!What a waste,these chaps were just descent looking chaps.They looked like chaps that have good plans for themselve,irrespectives of the delinquencies they will have to deal with going through the wire in nigeria.

They were just unfortunate,failed by the rogue system,called nigeria.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by bright87: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
If you look at these guys very well, you will see that look cute and they look like ajebota... Why waste others life ? God help us in this country...
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
These beautiful Kids lost their lives to senseless barbarians.

I watched that video and these kids were like lamb to slaughter. They were no way hardened men. They looked more shocked and scared and barely put up a resistance.

I prayed for the first time in a long while last night for the souls of these lost precious souls.

All of you insinuating b.s. should remember that they are the victims. They lost their lives to barbaric backwater scums.

I can't get the guy in the front out of my head when they were about to be lynched.

Allu community will never see any good. May all their generations unborn suffer from want and neglect.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
shit am so sad and mad now... I can barely hold the tears

RIP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4cX3oWJO-I
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Gboliwe: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Karma, nemesis whatever else its known as is an unforgiving bitch.
Generational curses have just been sown by 'innocent bystanders', eyewitnesses, actual killers including you who take delight in sharing and watching the movie.
My stance in this- if they are/were innocent, may their blood never cease to torment anybody who is/was remotely connected to their demise. To their 10th generation. Amen.

I ask again, where were the police in the several hours these guys were paraded before killed?
How come nobody in the entire community could stand up for the boys?
Nobody could even Identify them.
God take the wheels
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Karma, nemesis whatever else its known as is an unforgiving bitch.
Generational curses have just been sown by 'innocent bystanders', eyewitnesses, actual killers including you who take delight in sharing and watching the movie.
My stance in this- if they are/were innocent, may their blood never cease to torment anybody who is/was remotely connected to their demise. To their 10th generation. Amen.

I ask again, where were the police in the several hours these guys were paraded before killed?
God take the wheels
everyone who stood that day is as guilty as those who lynched these beautiful boys. Not a voice of reason. Not a single mother came out to beg for those boys lives. Not one single elder came to intervene.
The community is evil. Lynchings like this if in Lagos will be carried out by thugs on major roads. But here we have a close knit community. But no voice of reason. Not a drop of humanity.

I am so damn mad with Nigeria as a whole. I have always suspected that half the Nigerians I pass by on the streets are psychotic-sociopaths. Now I know that figure is much higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6t4Zs5Yq_k
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
OP please take their pics down....

Thank You.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Thok(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
"And the blood of Abel cried out.....".. Hmm
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by redsun(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
everyone who stood that day is as guilty as those who lynched these beautiful boys. Not a voice of reason. Not a single mother came out to beg for those boys lives. Not one single elder came to intervene.
The community is evil. Lynchings like this if in Lagos will be carried out by thugs on major roads. But here we have a close knit community. But no voice of reason. Not a drop of humanity.

I am so damn mad with Nigeria as a whole. I have always suspected that half the Nigerians I pass by on the streets are psychotic-sociopaths. Now I know that figure is much higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6t4Zs5Yq_k

Nigerians lost for for human blood like savengers after dead carcasses.Especially when the the person/s they are pouncing on are said to be thief/ves,because their miserable lives brought upon by evil leadership have made them so attached to irrelevant and mundane things,replaceable things,to point that they can kill a hungry man for stealing a plate of mere soup.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by tpia5: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nigerians-corrupting and killing their youths and future.

Always eager to destroy themselves for their enemies.

Always slavish in their desire to please those who hate them.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
May their souls continue to experience the journey on the brighter side of the beyond.

Amen
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2012
and like everything else, the mysterious aluu boy does not have a name

i can only imagine how big boy uni student go about lending big sums of money to villagers

and accost their friends for money at 5 in the morning

abeggi!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by 1025: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Gboliwe: Karma, nemesis whatever else its known as is an unforgiving bitch.

God take the wheels

uncle, what u did above is a called critical thinking which most of us here lack. the truth about it all is yet to be heard. we have a failed state/country where the prayer of every criminal is that police should be involved hence ppl resort to jungle justice with ease. if these guys are innocent, that community is a terrorist group. uniport, port harcourt and its environs are this useless that the cheapest phone in the market can take innocent ppl to their untimely graves. a friend of mine lost her sister at uniport over her refusal to release the phone. nigerian ruchmen are sitting on others progress and prayers and courses go out on daily basis and the result of all these are beyond what we can imagine. if u look at a place like aba for example, jungle justice has been the only reason ppl live there till today as crime nearly took over the city and our so-called nigerian police had no answers to that.
my prayer is that God will always save the innocent and destroy that have sworn not to let others have peace.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by seunfly: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2012

What if this happen to your relative or someone close to you?

NIGERIANS are now heartless they have no regard for human life, they can kill for no reason or money and peaple are not sensitive to anything again the were circulating vedeo of how a fellow human being was brutaly murdered as if they are christmass goat that u make fun of. No respect for life, dead, God, and soul. If there is, peaple will not be t watching, vedeo recording and circulating it. Am so devastated the way we think, behave and talk, commmoooon!!!! NIGERIA HAS TURN TO ANIMAL JUNGLE.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2012
While i totally condemn the Jungle justice meted out to them, i surely believe there is more to this than we all think.

As for the Op's so called "Truth". Am sure its all but rumours. Anybody/group of persons could have spread wrong informations either to Justify or Condemn the Killings. Why not let us wait till when the investigations are over.

PS: Whether the Victims were Cultists,Robbers or Innocent doesnt make a difference. Nigeria as a country is guided by its own laws,rules and regulations, therefore the Penetrators of this act MUST be brought to Book.
Frankly speaking, i would have no respite for them if the Victims were Particularly CULTISTS.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by quaterback(m): 3:26am On Oct 09, 2012
kpogede77: They are not cultist if they were real cultist that community would have been on fire. You see, a real cultist who is on a mission to kill do not go empty handed, not even the vigilatee can kill them like that, unless they finish their bullet and that , they will be left with battle axe and other dangerous weapon, a cultist with just a dagger cannot be killed like that. He will at least kill one or two person before he is killed. This boys are innocent, the vigilantly members
Exactly d point!!!!!
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2012
The girl in the pic sitted has a serious crush for fine boy. They would have made a beautiful couple

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by GhostFaceKiller: 4:32am On Oct 09, 2012
The more I look at this pic the more I cry and the more am happy too.

I cry for their death but somehow I can sense how happy the mood was when this pic was taken. Am storing it and hopefully in future I will look at this pic and not feel sad naymore but happy because I know they are ok.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by femzy(m): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: and like everything else, the mysterious aluu boy does not have a name

i can only imagine how big boy uni student go about lending big sums of money to villagers

and accost their friends for money at 5 in the morning

abeggi!

If you don't have anything to say please just STFU!!
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Ilekokonit: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2012
I bet you that in 3 months time this will have been swept under the carpet as usual.

We have now evolved into a cold hearted people driven by the most primal of Animal instincts that there was no one in the crowd with the basic humanity to go off and get help for those boys.

Yes they may or may not be cultists or even armed robbers and if so then let the laws of Nigeria deal with them by handing them over to the police.

Its bad enough that they were stripped of their dignity but the blood-thirstyness and wickedness displayed by the entire crowd (Active participants or their vocal encouragers) is out of this world and even animals fight but they do not do this to their own brand of animal.

Now, were the women watching traumatized ? If not, then Nigeria is in even a bigger mess b'cos when a society's women lose the empathy and softness that women are supposed to have then the next generation of children might as well have been born by savage beasts.

I'm not comfortable knowing that those who lynched these boys will sooner or later pro-create children who will have a seed of Daddy's wickedness in them and as wickedness is not written on the forehead these Animal's children will blend into the Nigerian society along with the rest of us until something triggers their killer instinct they inherited from their killer Dad that was hitherto lying dormant in them.

God help us in Nigeria as these killers are also Nigerians and we have to live with them in Nigeria.

But as I mentioned above, I bet you that in 3 months time this multiple murder would have been swept under the carpet as usual.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by acidrop(f): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Dollarman101: are you a villager or where did you grow up from,what is wrong with those signs are how are they cult related. Am sure you have never been to the 4 walls of the university, jus keep shut and keep your thoughts to yourself. These boys are not cultist, get it into your thick skull.
haba small small now, take it easy
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by acidrop(f): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2012
just watch a youtube video of the report, this is such a disgusting act, even if those boys shot the president they have a right to be tried, haba, and this is in port harcourt universty, i seriously thought nig was way past this, now am very troubled
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by chysan(f): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2012
ur very stupid and a big fool even if they re cultist dos that warrant d them to be set ablaze like that?aftrall we r not GOD to judge.a fornicator n a cultist,fraud,lies n rapist r they nt sin.my dear wt d villagers did is wrong.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by toluxa1(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2012
After seeing the Sordid Video Of The Aluu Massacre, I Can't Agree Less With Shakespeare That "Hell Is Empty, The Devils Are Here"!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2012
all this ajebo looking kids killed like coachroaches? dear God, i pray that animal in the white and black sweat shirt(the one that was using the plank) is caught and allowed to spend just a minute with me and my boys! just a minute!! angry angry
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by chillbabe(f): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2012
Dear Nigerians

We have talked cried and what have u about the four young men who lost there lives in a gruesome manner. Again we are confronted by how heartless some people can be. We that are still here can't let this go by just like some other incident. Therefore I suggest that we do a mass wake for these young boys that were brutally cut down in their in the most gruesome manner on FRIDAY 12 OCTOBER at 19:00u in your own town, city or community. I think we as people of Nigeria needs this let us condemn this let us give these four souls the last respect.
Let's light a candle for the 'alu 4' please

Sincerely
Maira

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. / NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Worth ₦5.8 Billion At Apapa Port / Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.